PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Thanks for sharing. I feel like that's way too much information coming from L&P. He's literally told us that Mr. Harris get to see Sophia in her Bikini, which will end up being some mild teasing I'd imagine. Could obviously be more to it, but still that's such a major spoiler imo. :unsure:
it will be something like the postman, she opens the door for him in a bikini and dressing gown. there could be open or closed dressing gown choice. when harris and liam say goodbye to them to say he's going to the bathroom, he drops his dressing gown, turns around and walks away.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
It's been disproven? The only time I'm aware of that she even gets bitch points is at the sauna when she's getting her butt rubbed by Aki's cock. Until we get an event that it gets checked against, it's too early to say what they're for.

And that might not happen until PD16, and even then possibly only on the Logan branch.
I thought both instances that gained her a bitch point was when she was being submissive and taken advantage of by a male. One for Aki, and then another for something Logan does with her off screen if you don't send Ellie down a path with Julia.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
it will be something like the postman, she opens the door for him in a bikini and dressing gown. there could be open or closed dressing gown choice. when harris and liam say goodbye to them to say he's going to the bathroom, he drops his dressing gown, turns around and walks away.
If she is wearing a bikini under it , it’s hardly a tease. Harris already saw more at Liam’s office and she would wear the same bikini to go to the beach or pool, but maybe it’s a see through bikini

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Private YO

Jul 6, 2022
If she is wearing a bikini under it , it’s hardly a tease. Harris already saw more at Liam’s office and she would wear the same bikini to go to the beach or pool, but maybe it’s a see through bikini
she is wearing bikini similar to the one in your Display picture.

Knowing LP, Sophia's teasing Liam's Boss in her bikini doesnt need to be in see through, all it takes for to get horney then her nipples will get hard enough which will be visible even in non see through bikini. while Liam just watch.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
yes but you have to take into account what "hot" means to L&P. sophia shows off in a bikini for her husband's boss, do you understand? his boss !!!! this thing is soooo hot

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
yes but you have to take into account what "hot" means to L&P. sophia shows off in a bikini for her husband's boss, do you understand? his boss !!!! this thing is soooo hot
I just want to see her Cuck Liam, maybe she will hug him tightly so he can feel her hard nips on his chest or she will rub his bulge and she can always say she was just trying to give his boss a good impression and to help you get your promotion later

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I thought both instances that gained her a bitch point was when she was being submissive and taken advantage of by a male. One for Aki, and then another for something Logan does with her off screen if you don't send Ellie down a path with Julia.
I'm not aware of the second, but then the only time I'm aware that Logan and Ellie do something off-screen is a coffee date during the bikini fashion show

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
The new update... She's getting that confidence by Natalie getting her to open the door wearing her underwear for the mail man. I enjoyed that scene between the two of them and I'm surely going to wait for this update to play this again.

What will she do new this time?

Last time she dressed skimpily on front a house guest was when wore Ellie's cheerleader outfit and (you) could pick Neil to fondle her eventually leading to the bathroom scene when she sort of relented and still slapped him. If Mr Harris was to search for her - after probably making Liam drunk - what do you think he will propose to her? She may accept something for him to allow a good impression on front her husbands boss and get him a promotion. Will she allow him to get away with?

Off point, I'm presuming that this update is going to be a long wait, what do you guys think about him giving spoilers really quickly? He did this for Sophia and Sam event and eventually exhausted the amount of spoilers he could share before he said it would spoil the rest of the event if he gave more, we still had to wait a long time afterwards. How should he space it out until the last week of this updates release?

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Mr. Harris' visit could be a chance that Dylan tests his mom as his thought on the way home from Claire's salon.

View attachment 2424060

I also thought that this path would be continued in this update until i saw this post by L&P:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For me, that doesn't fit together. No idea, what L&P will actually include in the next update. All his previews and commentaries are rather sobering. I am currently more confused than optimistic and starting to think that the next update will be just as much of a letdown as the last one.

hsekym

Nov 15, 2018
The new update... She's getting that confidence by Natalie getting her to open the door wearing her underwear for the mail man. I enjoyed that scene between the two of them and I'm surely going to wait for this update to play this again.

What will she do new this time?

Last time she dressed skimpily on front a house guest was when wore Ellie's cheerleader outfit and (you) could pick Neil to fondle her eventually leading to the bathroom scene when she sort of relented and still slapped him. If Mr Harris was to search for her - after probably making Liam drunk - what do you think he will propose to her? She may accept something for him to allow a good impression on front her husbands boss and get him a promotion. Will she allow him to get away with?

Off point, I'm presuming that this update is going to be a long wait, what do you guys think about him giving spoilers really quickly? He did this for Sophia and Sam event and eventually exhausted the amount of spoilers he could share before he said it would spoil the rest of the event if he gave more, we still had to wait a long time afterwards. How should he space it out until the last week of this updates release?
Honestly he doesnt have to provide images of spoiling elements, of the event. He always has more than enough random pictures during the process of the event that he could use those., even if he wants to avoid the spoiler type "explicit" photos of people.

Technically I'm sure after this many years of development he has unreleased pictures of things or ideas, so it changes the narrative from always being spoilers, to more of a entertaining set of pictures that he could honestly utilize for additional engagement if he so wished.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
I really like these teasers because L&P knows how to burn the ass of Frodo Dylan fans. I want Frodo Dylan fans to see disappointed and pissed faces.;):LOL::ROFLMAO::love:

Go my boy sam :love:
What's the difference Dylan or Sam?
The protagonist of this game is Sophia and personally I don't care who she will have sex with - even with Aiden - the main thing is that there would be a lot of it and that it would be hot!
Well, maybe Ellie will be number one on my list, but I’m fine with all the characters, it doesn’t matter if he’s bad or good, the main thing is that there would be sex not with her husband!
Fanboys xd :ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes