Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I have not seen anything from L&P saying that Emma and Sophia will never have any lesbian encounters.

If Emma is in a relationship with Dylan, Sophia has more opportunities to reasonably interact with her than she would if Emma is not his girlfriend.

If you have seen a post from L&P saying that Emma cannot be involved in a lesbian encounter(s) with Sophia now, please post the image here.

Could L&P have given us more options versus forcing certain relationship choices - Absolutely.

I think it is ridiculous that I have to choose between Alyssa and the yoga event. If I remember correctly, this also gates some amount of Ellie content with Sophia (or maybe it is Patricia, I just know that lesbian content gets excluded here regardless of which choice you make). The bottom line is no one gets even most of what they want, and yet, we are still here talking about AWAM and waiting for an update that has content that we want to see, even if that content is on a different PD than the current one.

Since you say you are here for Sophia; how do you get the Sophia adventures that are based on the Dylan cuckold route if there is no Dylan?

Dylan is L&P's choice to allow access to the cuckold route or are you suggesting that the VN should have been rewritten so that Liam is the one getting cuckolded, Liam gets the added scenes to make the cuckolding fit into the story, and it includes being cuckolded by Dylan's friends?
Choosing the Ellie event locks out future Alyssa events, but choosing the Alyssa event only locks out "one option" for the Ellie route.

Since the Ellie/Julia event is heavy on the lesbian content (you get 10 Lesbian Temptation points), it seems reasonable to assume that the "option" that you're locked out of by choosing the Alyssa event is the Julia route. Compounded by the fact that the Alyssa event is more about giving Sophia her first chance at dick that's not Liam's (albeit plastic).

The Logan and Sam branches of the Ellie route, for those that enjoy straight content should still be available for those that chose the Alyssa event. And since the Alyssa event is on the straight route, that makes sense.
I want no interactions with Dylan(cuck or not) at all that's why I sent him to boarding school. I don't care about him being taken to get his haircut I just don't want to see him trying to hook up with a girl when time should be spent on who Sophia can hook up with(since she is the MC from the beginning). I don't want to have to go through Dylan for lesbian content. Lesbian content shouldn't be gated by a guy.

Sophia can take Emma out shopping with Ellie to get her out of her shell so Dylan is not needed for them to hang out and grow closer.
This. It's not lesbian content if it's on the Dylan route.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I want no interactions with Dylan(cuck or not) at all that's why I sent him to boarding school. I don't care about him being taken to get his haircut I just don't want to see him trying to hook up with a girl when time should be spent on who Sophia can hook up with(since she is the MC from the beginning). I don't want to have to go through Dylan for lesbian content. Lesbian content shouldn't be gated by a guy.

Sophia can take Emma out shopping with Ellie to get her out of her shell so Dylan is not needed for them to hang out and grow closer.
Have you considered that this is just not the VN for you?

Dylan is not going anywhere and this is not a lesbian focused VN - it is VN that includes lesbian content.

If the requirement to interact with Dylan is anathema to you, you are simply returning to AWAM to be tortured again and again.

As Dr. Phil would say... How's that working for ya?

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Rather than Mr. Harris' presumed, and in any case justifiable (given any history on the GW route), interest in Sophia, if I were Liam, I would be more concerned about quite other reasons that might justify his unexpected visit.
What's the real reason why all of a sudden Liam's boss shows up at his house on a Friday night? To watch the game on TV? I don't know if it's the same for you, but to me it sounds unlikely. I mean, Mr. Harris is the boss and Liam is his subordinate: logic would suggest that Mr. Harris owns a bigger and better equipped house to watch the game on TV, so he should be the one to invite Liam (and possibly Sophia) to his house.
So why did Mr. Harris invite himself to the Parker house? Simply because he wants to hit on Sophia?
I don't know... but, it may be because of his or perhaps his creepy smile,
mr_harris.jpg
yet his character seems to me to be interested in more than just an affair with the hot wife of one of his employees.
In my opinion there is something more fearsome and disturbing in his mind...
hannibal.jpg
Liam, listen to me: I know you care about making a good impression on your boss, but tonight don't prepare anything particularly fancy to nibble during the game (especially stay away from any Italian food delicacies!).
Take my advice: for tonight, beer and chips will do more than fine! It's better for everyone, believe me.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Rather than Mr. Harris' presumed, and in any case justifiable (given any history on the GW route), interest in Sophia, if I were Liam, I would be more concerned about quite other reasons that might justify his unexpected visit.
What's the real reason why all of a sudden Liam's boss shows up at his house on a Friday night? To watch the game on TV? I don't know if it's the same for you, but to me it sounds unlikely. I mean, Mr. Harris is the boss and Liam is his subordinate: logic would suggest that Mr. Harris owns a bigger and better equipped house to watch the game on TV, so he should be the one to invite Liam (and possibly Sophia) to his house.
So why did Mr. Harris invite himself to the Parker house? Simply because he wants to hit on Sophia?
I don't know... but, it may be because of his or perhaps his creepy smile,
yet his character seems to me to be interested in more than just an affair with the hot wife of one of his employees.
In my opinion there is something more fearsome and disturbing in his mind...
Liam, listen to me: I know you care about making a good impression on your boss, but tonight don't prepare anything particularly fancy to nibble during the game (especially stay away from any Italian food delicacies!).
Take my advice: for tonight, beer and chips will do more than fine! It's better for everyone, believe me.
He'll probably be too drunk to go home after he tells Liam that his wife has kicked him out, Liam and Sophia have a spare bedroom and knowing what a plonker Liam is he invites his boss to stay with them without even asking Sophia. So Sophia doesn't know and he'll catch her in a difficult situation and promises her he won't tell but she'll have to do him a favour at another time.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Have you considered that this is just not the VN for you?

Dylan is not going anywhere and this is not a lesbian focused VN - it is VN that includes lesbian content.

If the requirement to interact with Dylan is anathema to you, you are simply returning to AWAM to be tortured again and again.

As Dr. Phil would say... How's that working for ya?
Actually I have considered that possibility. I've also considered the possibility that Dylan is so heavily focused on is due to "Dylan Day".

Sure its not a lesbian focused game I just find it weird that so much focus is being put onto a side character(even when it makes no sense) to the determent of Sophia's development.

I'm not tortured by him as a character I just find him annoying and I return here because I just find the conversations interesting.

And honestly I don't care what that sham has to say.

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
Hello, this game is very nice but the updates are very slow. Is there will be a foursome between Liam Sophia Andy and Cathy ? And when do you think it will take place ?
The updates are about as 'slow' as most other games on here, of the same quality and calibre...and the vitriol to the Dev isn't as bad as Jackerman's forum!

The offer of a foursome and/or wife swap, has been put to Liam and Sophia, so one presumes they must respond and one would think that would be an option for the player to take or not.
When, in PD's it will occur, I don't recall, and not sure if it has been stated anywhere...anyone?

Reactions: roro

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
The updates are about as 'slow' as most other games on here, of the same quality and calibre...and the vitriol to the Dev isn't as bad as Jackerman's forum!

The offer of a foursome and/or wife swap, has been put to Liam and Sophia, so one presumes they must respond and one would think that would be an option for the player to take or not.
When, in PD's it will occur, I don't recall, and not sure if it has been stated anywhere...anyone?
Other games have slow updates too, but they havnt been in production for 6 years and the main character has only had boring sex with hubby like this one. Most games are completed in 5 years or less, not trying to go 20 years for one game like this one

Jan 20, 2022
Maybe some of us are fed up with Sam and Dylan and want something else to talk about and imagine, maybe the incident he sees is Sophia sucking off Dylan in the shower or kissing Dylan deeply with Dylan running his hands all over Sophia just to keep the Dylan fanbois interested.
If you feel disgusted, you can imagine other things, such as who was Sophia's first man to have an extramarital relationship, rather than discussing a passer-by who has no possibility of having an extramarital relationship with Sophia. Look at the comments, as if Sophia and Mr. Harris are going to have sex at night :ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes