XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Mr. Harris' visit could be a chance that Dylan tests his mom as his thought on the way home from Claire's salon.

View attachment 2424060

I also thought that this path would be continued in this update until i saw this post by L&P:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For me, that doesn't fit together. No idea, what L&P will actually include in the next update. All his previews and commentaries are rather sobering. I am currently more confused than optimistic and starting to think that the next update will be just as much of a letdown as the last one.

hsekym

Nov 15, 2018
The new update... She's getting that confidence by Natalie getting her to open the door wearing her underwear for the mail man. I enjoyed that scene between the two of them and I'm surely going to wait for this update to play this again.

What will she do new this time?

Last time she dressed skimpily on front a house guest was when wore Ellie's cheerleader outfit and (you) could pick Neil to fondle her eventually leading to the bathroom scene when she sort of relented and still slapped him. If Mr Harris was to search for her - after probably making Liam drunk - what do you think he will propose to her? She may accept something for him to allow a good impression on front her husbands boss and get him a promotion. Will she allow him to get away with?

Off point, I'm presuming that this update is going to be a long wait, what do you guys think about him giving spoilers really quickly? He did this for Sophia and Sam event and eventually exhausted the amount of spoilers he could share before he said it would spoil the rest of the event if he gave more, we still had to wait a long time afterwards. How should he space it out until the last week of this updates release?
Honestly he doesnt have to provide images of spoiling elements, of the event. He always has more than enough random pictures during the process of the event that he could use those., even if he wants to avoid the spoiler type "explicit" photos of people.

Technically I'm sure after this many years of development he has unreleased pictures of things or ideas, so it changes the narrative from always being spoilers, to more of a entertaining set of pictures that he could honestly utilize for additional engagement if he so wished.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
I really like these teasers because L&P knows how to burn the ass of Frodo Dylan fans. I want Frodo Dylan fans to see disappointed and pissed faces.;):LOL::ROFLMAO::love:

Go my boy sam :love:
What's the difference Dylan or Sam?
The protagonist of this game is Sophia and personally I don't care who she will have sex with - even with Aiden - the main thing is that there would be a lot of it and that it would be hot!
Well, maybe Ellie will be number one on my list, but I’m fine with all the characters, it doesn’t matter if he’s bad or good, the main thing is that there would be sex not with her husband!
Fanboys xd :ROFLMAO:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Harry and Sophia's event will not be as big as Ivan and Sophia's event.

If Harry threatens Sophia or conspires to do something, he will have to use her as an industrial spy or have sex, so if Sophia has sex with a non-Liam character, the developer may go crazy, so it is likely to end up as a one-off event again.

So Aiden is now preparing to disappear.
So Sofia can't see Sam for a while.
So Sofia can touch the penis of three brothers, but She is afraid of Dylan's penis.
That's why Don Morello is more gentlemanly than Carl.
So Clark, Bennett, Ivan... They cannot appear in the story.

Ellie and Sophia's event won't be able to make it for a while either.
Claire cannot exceed Alicia's level.
If Sophia doesn't intend to be a couple with Natalie, Natalie will be cleaning Vicky's house for a while.

And one day in 2066, when the game ended,

Sophia will have a three-some with Vicky and three-some with Natalie and three-some with Julia and a reconciliation with Dylan and attend Sam's wedding with Liam.

Hm......

Exposure, conversion, exposure, conversion...

I don't know why Developer think sex is the end of the story.

He can enrich the story, but.....

Last edited:

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I understand that you do not like my suggestion - that's fine ... L&P didn't either :)

Any thoughts on why the twist has to be made though?

Do you agree that too many story lines are tied to Dylan or not, and why?

Again - there are those who dislike Dylan and there is almost nothing anyone can say if they think that Dylan is taking away 'screen' time from their preferred paths.

My idea - imperfect as it was, at least would have made Dylan a more likeable character and maintained existing story lines (for those inclined to be objective ...)
I think the twist would of helped lock out the Dylan content and the fallout would help him grow.

Yes there are way too many story lines tied to him. Emma was being set up for a possible lesbian route for Sophia and all of a sudden that option is passed to Dylan.
Why is Dylan forced into the yoga scene if hes at boarding school it makes no sense he shouldn't even be there due to Aiden. The twist is the only reason he wouldn't be afraid of him if they were actually partners and even then he shouldn't butt into events.

I started this game for Sophia and her adventures and I couldn't care less about Dylan. I don't really play male protagonist adult games so I don't care about who he's trying to hook up with because those ladies should be available to Sophia. I don't like that he butts into content that should focus on Sophia. If he was sent to boarding school that should let the the dev/game know that the player does not care about him and lock him out of all future content.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I think the twist would of helped lock out the Dylan content and the fallout would help him grow.

Yes there are way too many story lines tied to him. Emma was being set up for a possible lesbian route for Sophia and all of a sudden that option is passed to Dylan.
Why is Dylan forced into the yoga scene if hes at boarding school it makes no sense he shouldn't even be there due to Aiden. The twist is the only reason he wouldn't be afraid of him if they were actually partners and even then he shouldn't butt into events.

I started this game for Sophia and her adventures and I couldn't care less about Dylan. I don't really play male protagonist adult games so I don't care about who he's trying to hook up with because those ladies should be available to Sophia. I don't like that he butts into content that should focus on Sophia. If he was sent to boarding school that should let the the dev/game know that the player does not care about him and lock him out of all future content.
I have not seen anything from L&P saying that Emma and Sophia will never have any lesbian encounters.

If Emma is in a relationship with Dylan, Sophia has more opportunities to reasonably interact with her than she would if Emma is not his girlfriend.

If you have seen a post from L&P saying that Emma cannot be involved in a lesbian encounter(s) with Sophia now, please post the image here.

Could L&P have given us more options versus forcing certain relationship choices - Absolutely.

I think it is ridiculous that I have to choose between Alyssa and the yoga event. If I remember correctly, this also gates some amount of Ellie content with Sophia (or maybe it is Patricia, I just know that lesbian content gets excluded here regardless of which choice you make). The bottom line is no one gets even most of what they want, and yet, we are still here talking about AWAM and waiting for an update that has content that we want to see, even if that content is on a different PD than the current one.

Since you say you are here for Sophia; how do you get the Sophia adventures that are based on the Dylan cuckold route if there is no Dylan?

Dylan is L&P's choice to allow access to the cuckold route or are you suggesting that the VN should have been rewritten so that Liam is the one getting cuckolded, Liam gets the added scenes to make the cuckolding fit into the story, and it includes being cuckolded by Dylan's friends?

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
I see people here speculating about the progress of the Sophia / Dylan events. But, what do we know so far? Nothing more than this Upcoming... The two teasers recently shared do not reveal anything more... Her husband decided to watch a football game with his boss and she's pissed off... So she reacts and her husband understands that he should cancel or at least keep Mr Harris visit short and we move on... (GW route)!

What about Dylan? What are they gonna do together?
- Hot event
- Dylan will catch up with Sam in terms of relationship progress with Sophia
- No cuck event
- They will spend some time together in a private place

All the above already known Upcoming

LP being LP:
- Is not revealing much
- Progress is definitely not faster than expected
- Put a reminder in your calendars for the release dates Sophia / Dylan I & II release
- Keep calm & enjoy the ride :BootyTime:

PS: In the upcoming heterosexual events Dylan & Ellie are participating NOT Sophia. Expext her to have her first sex scene with a male character other than her husband after PD 19. Which means that if LP goes fast enough to finish a day per year AFTER November 2029...

Last edited:

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I have not seen anything from L&P saying that Emma and Sophia will never have any lesbian encounters.

If Emma is in a relationship with Dylan, Sophia has more opportunities to reasonably interact with her than she would if Emma is not his girlfriend.

If you have seen a post from L&P saying that Emma cannot be involved in a lesbian encounter(s) with Sophia now, please post the image here.

Could L&P have given us more options versus forcing certain relationship choices - Absolutely.

I think it is ridiculous that I have to choose between Alyssa and the yoga event. If I remember correctly, this also gates some amount of Ellie content with Sophia (or maybe it is Patricia, I just know that lesbian content gets excluded here regardless of which choice you make). The bottom line is no one gets even most of what they want, and yet, we are still here talking about AWAM and waiting for an update that has content that we want to see, even if that content is on a different PD than the current one.

Since you say you are here for Sophia; how do you get the Sophia adventures that are based on the Dylan cuckold route if there is no Dylan?

Dylan is L&P's choice to allow access to the cuckold route or are you suggesting that the VN should have been rewritten so that Liam is the one getting cuckolded, Liam gets the added scenes to make the cuckolding fit into the story, and it includes being cuckolded by Dylan's friends?
I want no interactions with Dylan(cuck or not) at all that's why I sent him to boarding school. I don't care about him being taken to get his haircut I just don't want to see him trying to hook up with a girl when time should be spent on who Sophia can hook up with(since she is the MC from the beginning). I don't want to have to go through Dylan for lesbian content. Lesbian content shouldn't be gated by a guy.

Sophia can take Emma out shopping with Ellie to get her out of her shell so Dylan is not needed for them to hang out and grow closer.

Last edited:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I want no interactions with Dylan(cuck or not) at all that's why I sent him to boarding school. I don't care about him being taken to get his haircut I just don't want to see him trying to hook up with a girl when time should be spent on who Sophia can hook up with(since she is the MC from the beginning). I don't want to have to go through Dylan for lesbian content. Lesbian content shouldn't be gated by a guy.

Sophia can take Emma out shopping with Ellie to get her out of her shell so Dylan is not needed for them to hang out and grow closer.
The Addiction

Reactions: PaxHadrian17
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes