Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I think the twist should've stayed in the game as well, I also think L&P should add a twist where Sam and Dylan have been competing to see who could get the furthest with Sophia, would be a great follow-up to the bikini show, and explain why there been no direct follow-up.
I'd prefer that over the twist.

If the twist was still a thing, I'd take it but still very much prefer the "horny inexperienced son trying to bang his milf mom" route. My main thing of being anti-twist is we already have Aiden as a scumbag character so why bother giving that layer also to another character.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

If the twist was still a thing, I'd take it but still very much prefer the "horny inexperienced son trying to bang his milf mom" route. My main thing of being anti-twist is we already have Aiden as a scumbag character so why bother giving that layer also to another character.
The twist could have stayed if L&P hadn't planned a "romantic" ending for Dylan/Sophia. And since, according to L&P's statements, Dylan never finds out about Aiden's blackmail of his mother and Sophia goes through it all alone, such a betrayal of her own mother doesn't fit into such a route. And obviously L&P had doubts themselves. Not only did he bring forward the announcement of the betrayal in the game, he actually only reacted in this case, to the storm that followed. That was a reaction of him with rarity value!

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017

fair point but the twist was Dylan just wanted Sophia to wear hotter clothes, Aiden took advantage of that and turned it into much more. The twist could've actually played into what we saw at end of the last update where Dylan is wondering how far Sophia will go. Also, the twist does align itself with part of the game where Dylan is OK with Sophia with others, or not.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
fair point but the twist was Dylan just wanted Sophia to wear hotter clothes, Aiden took advantage of that and turned it into much more. The twist could've actually played into what we saw at end of the last update where Dylan is wondering how far Sophia will go. Also, the twist does align itself with part of the game where Dylan is OK with Sophia with others, or not.
Oh thats what it was? I thought it was Dylan was working alongside Aiden for both of their equal benefit of fucking her, not him just wanting her to dress hotter and Aiden taking advantage of it.

Didn’t people say patreons were against the idea of the twist?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Oh thats what it was? I thought it was Dylan was working alongside Aiden for both of their equal benefit of fucking her, not him just wanting her to dress hotter and Aiden taking advantage of it.

The blackmail as Dylan agreed to was apparently only meant to be the first two tasks - it was Aiden that decided 12 would be better. You can see it in how the third task wasn't even at the school, and was more about Aiden being able to trick Sophia. And the fourth task being much more sinister.

There was at least one patron that supported the Twist, but that I think was more about not changing the story to suit fans more than whether or not they liked that particular storyline.

Reactions: hzjujk and Bane71

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017

yeah, I believe patrons said it made Dylan look bad and L&P agreed, since Dylan is L&P fave character he didn't want that.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Exactly. He listens to the experts. He doesn't listen to the fans of the team. That would be ridiculous.
The voice that product developers need to hear is the voice of consumers.

A product developer can visit his teacher if he wants to level up his skills, but if he wants to sell more products, he should continue to seek feedback on what consumers are interested in and what consumers want.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
yeah, I believe patrons said it made Dylan look bad and L&P agreed, since Dylan is L&P fave character he didn't want that.
I thought he looked bad based on Ellie's interactions with him. Him creeping on her in the car in front of his family also didn't help. Him groping Sophia on the swing was the final straw for me. I really don't see how the twist could possibly make him look worse and it actually fits his established character.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes