Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 2429597
Based on the spoilers shared,

Sofia returns home and is disappointed to hear of Harris visit from Liam.

Sofia hears from Dylan that he is going to a basketball or going to Christine's party.

Sophia tells Dylan that her date with Liam has been broken and that she is going to take a bath.

Dylan chooses whether to go to basketball or a party or take a bath with Sophia.

Sophia will greet Harris either in a robe or in a different outfit, and That's all Harris and Sophia's event.

This story ends when Dylan goes to the basketball and Sophia takes a bath alone.

If Dylan attends Christine's party, the animation is likely to kick in.

If Sophia and Dylan bathe together, Dylan may touch Sophia's breast or put he lips on it, but nothing more will happen.

The developer said Dylan doesn't overtake Sam.

The developer said Sophia takes a bath in any case, so Sophia never leaves the house.

Moving on to Part 2, the developer provided only one or two main scenes, so there will be no more scenes, and I guess the main scenes are Christine's party and Sophia's bath scene.

On the last day of Part 1, the developer suddenly put several women on Dylan and thinks there must be a reason.
Maybe you would use a spoiler tag on the pictures ?

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Gonna say it again, Special Request is the best one out there, and i have no idea how no one knows about it.
No offense, but that game's garbage. Environment is extremely low-res, and so are most character models. Everything looks out of place in this game. The "story" is absolute nonsense, to a point where you can hardly call it that. The writing, oh god, the writing.... The worst English translation I've ever seen, and the dialogues are so poorly written that one could think a 10 year old came up with it. Like, literally. The way these characters interact with eachother makes you think the writer has never interacted with another human being.

If you're into quality games, that one is everything but "special". Or actually very "special", depending on how you see it.

Sorry, /offtopic over and out.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The fact that you and a few others here are badmouthing Dylan content will certainly not give L&P sleepless nights. Don't forget, Dylan leads in the list of the most popular characters. :D And that, although his content was added quite some time ago. Just think how much his popularity will increase if he catches up with Sam or even overtakes him. :LOL:

Honestly, aren't both Dylan and Sam important to the main story? Sophia/Dylan/Amber/Sam forms an interesting symmetry that allows for plenty of interesting stories. One can only hope that L&P will build on this potential. Just Sophia and Sam, even though I have nothing against Sam, is ultimately a bit boring. The two of them simply have far too few corners and edges to be really the base for an compelling story in the long run. Sam is far too interchangeable and also far too perfect. AWAM needs Dylan to bring more complication into the story. I think the same is true for the Sophia/Dylan/Ellie/Liam combination. Also there, the story gains a lot of possibilities through Dylan. Here, Sam isn't even necessary anymore, as his role is covered by Liam.
There is no main story for Dylan and Sam to be important to. I play neither, but still enjoy playing the Filthy route. You can take or leave any storyline you want, it doesn't matter.

VrVic

Feb 19, 2020
***Breaking News!!*** (hardly)
Patron support took a nose dive 1639 down from 2200. that's around 600 if my math is correct. Seems like all efforts to keep them failed (teasers) and if my theory is correct we will not be seeing anymore teasers for quite sometime.Have to hand it to LP he is going to die on that hill, but hey...the lighting looks fabulous.

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
Patron support took a nose dive 1639 down from 2200. that's around 600 if my math is correct. Seems like all efforts to keep them failed (teasers) and if my theory is correct we will not be seeing anymore teasers for quite sometime.Have to hand it to LP he is going to die on that hill, but hey...the lighting looks fabulous.
I have bad news for you. This happens every month. Patreon on the 1st of the month resets the counter of those who paid for a subscription for 1 month

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Rookie mistake. :whistle:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If you have a look at , you can see there's been a sawtooth pattern to his patron numbers for at least two years now.

What I'm more curious about are the poll numbers. While Dylan might still be in the lead, Ellie, and to a lesser extent Sam are closing in on him. If he doesn't reach 400 votes, then he would have lost fans since the last poll.

If Ellie does manage to take the lead, it will be saying a lot considering the last event on her route was two years ago.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
There is no main story for Dylan and Sam to be important to. I play neither, but still enjoy playing the Filthy route. You can take or leave any storyline you want, it doesn't matter.
Yep, this.

The main story is what the players make of it with their choices. I'd say that's kinda the point of a choice-based VN. Also crazy to me how there's actual Sam vs. Dylan factions. It's...pixels on a computer / phone screen. I mean sure, immersion is a thing, but damn some people act like they are Dylan...or Sam, and Sophia about to climb out of their monitors to suck 'em off or something. lol

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yep, this.

The main story is what the players make of it with their choices. I'd say that's kinda the point of a choice-based VN. Also crazy to me how there's actual Sam vs. Dylan factions. It's...pixels on a computer / phone screen. I mean sure, immersion is a thing, but damn some people act like they are Dylan...or Sam, and Sophia about to climb out of their monitors to suck 'em off or something. lol
Especially since whether or not you play a scene or not is entirely optional. I'm still kinda curious whether it will be possible to keep a decent relationship with Liam and still play the Filthy route. Just enough sex that he thinks he's still the one wearing the pants.

Which makes me annoyed the Morello route is required for the Ellie and Patricia routes. It means for my playthrough I'm probably locked out of both the Mr Harris content this update

Reactions: palmtrees89

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Especially since whether or not you play a scene or not is entirely optional. I'm still kinda curious whether it will be possible to keep a decent relationship with Liam and still play the Filthy route. Just enough sex that he thinks he's still the one wearing the pants.

Which makes me annoyed the Morello route is required for the Ellie and Patricia routes. It means for my playthrough I'm probably locked out of both the Mr Harris content this update
In the end it's just a game... If I need to go through specific paths to play the parts I like, I'll do it and just press skip to the scenes I don't want to see to go fast forward. You know you have that option too?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes