SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
When the AI is available to do what (it) through a serious of algorithms and code to produce renders and stories which at the end of the day are the collective works of only published humans, as it has no basis of thought, feeling, lust or desire... Then that is the day I check out and hang up my rendering and writing.. Hollywood is doing this now with remakes of old classics.. What's old is new?.. and what's new is?... well when was the last time any of us watched an original and new movie.. A machine can and will never produce the depth of story, feeling and thoughtfulness the organic human mind can.. Be careful what you wish for with AI.. The updates might come quicker.. but the content will be lacking... Time will tell I suppose... and I hope my dystopian view is incorrect..
Nonsense, you sound like my Uncle Ted. Nothing can be more creative than 1's and 0's.

Now using an AI that could analyse human posture and gait and expressions to do the posing work for the developer could speed things up. Basically the tedious work done by machine and the creative story telling done by the Meat Popsicle. Garbage in, garbage out. In order for the posing work or movement to be any good, you'd have to be a very descriptive author to tell the machine what you want.

VrVic

Feb 19, 2020
When the AI is available to do what (it) through a serious of algorithms and code to produce renders and stories which at the end of the day are the collective works of only published humans, as it has no basis of thought, feeling, lust or desire... Then that is the day I check out and hang up my rendering and writing.. Hollywood is doing this now with remakes of old classics.. What's old is new?.. and what's new is?... well when was the last time any of us watched an original and new movie.. A machine can and will never produce the depth of story, feeling and thoughtfulness the organic human mind can.. Be careful what you wish for with AI.. The updates might come quicker.. but the content will be lacking... Time will tell I suppose... and I hope my dystopian view is incorrect..
Hello Mr ST-9pol, big fan of your comics are you still working on AWAM story?

LucidLover

Oct 14, 2022
Do you know what's gonna hapen in next event?
I meant Dylan/Ellie/Cristie
Does lp say something?
I remember there was some sort of event details map, with the updates coming until PD 20 I guess. There might be some info there.

Also if you go back a few pages, you'll see the teasers dropped by LP.

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
mini-game with marie is so hard. at the second step the mask goes faster and faster... I was going to break my mouse

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes