ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
When the author uses the new technology of ai painting, he can create 50% in one day :HideThePain:
When the AI is available to do what (it) through a serious of algorithms and code to produce renders and stories which at the end of the day are the collective works of only published humans, as it has no basis of thought, feeling, lust or desire... Then that is the day I check out and hang up my rendering and writing.. Hollywood is doing this now with remakes of old classics.. What's old is new?.. and what's new is?... well when was the last time any of us watched an original and new movie.. A machine can and will never produce the depth of story, feeling and thoughtfulness the organic human mind can.. Be careful what you wish for with AI.. The updates might come quicker.. but the content will be lacking... Time will tell I suppose... and I hope my dystopian view is incorrect..

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
I have had a question since reading the update news - is it realistic possible for Sophia and her son to take a bath together while her husband and his boss are at home?

If Liam and Harris were to leave the house, Sophia's reckless behavior might be possible, but given that Harris came to watch a football game and Sophia greeted him in a robe, it means she would go straight into the bathroom.

And in reality, would there be a woman so reckless as Sophia?

Liam and Harris might find Sophia, and Liam might even enter the bathroom.

Also, wouldn't Liam find it strange if Sophia was wearing a swimsuit under her robe?

This is one of the reasons why I think the event between Sophia and Dylan in this update may be passive, and if there are other spoilers, my thoughts could change, but currently, I question whether this is realistic.
i heard in some countries mom son bathing together is absolutely normal( like japan, america, france, germany,...)
any natives here can confirm?

Reactions: new_user!

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
i heard in some countries mom son bathing together is absolutely normal( like japan, america, france, germany,...)
Humm NOT in France.
Maybe except in some rarely very free minded families or very pervert ones ;)
But the common ground is that french are quite private.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I have had a question since reading the update news - is it realistic possible for Sophia and her son to take a bath together while her husband and his boss are at home?

If Liam and Harris were to leave the house, Sophia's reckless behavior might be possible, but given that Harris came to watch a football game and Sophia greeted him in a robe, it means she would go straight into the bathroom.

Also, wouldn't Liam find it strange if Sophia was wearing a swimsuit under her robe?

This is one of the reasons why I think the event between Sophia and Dylan in this update may be passive, and if there are other spoilers, my thoughts could change, but currently, I question whether this is realistic.
You are right there is no good reason why Sophia should get into a bathtub in a bikini.
Of course, if she were to do the whole thing with Dylan, this could be the cause, but Sophia can't explain that to her husband either, if she were to step out of Liam and his boss Harris dressed like that.
The bikini only makes sense if she wants to go swimming in the pool or lie down in the jacuzzi. Of course she can lie to Liam, but I think the living room has the front window facing the pool and jacuzzi, so there's a chance Liam will notice she's not there.
It can now be argued that Sophia changed her mind after greeting Harris, perhaps because she suddenly felt it was improper for a wife to be so revealing to her husband's boss. But L&P has already confirmed that Sophia can teach her husband a little lesson, depending on the player's choice. After that, it would be pointless to worry about such a thing.
Sophia and Dylan sexually interacting with each other "outdoors" while Liam and Harris watch TV indoors and Dylan can peek over the fence is also unthinkable given the current state of the story and Sophia's corruption (at least for me).
I can't imagine a French kiss, a hand job and certainly no blowjob. Also the affectionate handling as in the event with Sam is out of the question for me. Touching and stroking/kneading the breasts, yes, and rubbing the bodies together - probably, but nothing more.
But since L&P said Dylan would sort of get further than Sam that night, I can imagine a masturbation scene together. Sophia, lost in her memories of past sexual encounters with men prior to her marriage to Liam (we know there are supposed to be flashbacks like that), memories are probed by Dylan with curiosity and subtlety. The warm water and the friction of the bodies bring Sophia into a state where she allows her son to have an orgasm. And if Dylan goes a long way in a way than Sam... well use your imagination, what could he possibly do with two good hands.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I don't know about any of those, but I could suspect Nordic countries (I know for a fact it is, or it used to be, a norm in sauna in Finland). Of the countries you mentioned, perhaps the East Germany during the communist era? The Czechs perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: hzjujk

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
The West separates the sleeping space between the baby and the parents for safety, but the East does not separate the sleeping space between the baby and the parents for emotional connection.

Children and parents can wash together.

If you're asking me, I'll write you a reply with only memory before I look up what I wrote.

Dylan is not a child.

So obviously in real life, it could be a problem if someone sees Sofia and Dylan washing up together.

But that doesn't mean it's incestuous.

Incest must involve sexual intercourse.
I want you to look it up in the dictionary.

I have no way of persuading you if you think looking at the breast is sex

I wrote it like this.

Saying that you are incest when you see a child looking at child mother's breast is like saying that "the child is stealing fruit" when you see the child looking at the fruit.

Without intent and without action
Then it's not incest.

But even if it's not incest can be a problem.

Is this hard to say?

Last edited:

dbzf

Jul 18, 2021
You are right there is no good reason why Sophia should get into a bathtub in a bikini.
Of course, if she were to do the whole thing with Dylan, this could be the cause, but Sophia can't explain that to her husband either, if she were to step out of Liam and his boss Harris dressed like that.
The bikini only makes sense if she wants to go swimming in the pool or lie down in the jacuzzi. Of course she can lie to Liam, but I think the living room has the front window facing the pool and jacuzzi, so there's a chance Liam will notice she's not there.
It can now be argued that Sophia changed her mind after greeting Harris, perhaps because she suddenly felt it was improper for a wife to be so revealing to her husband's boss. But L&P has already confirmed that Sophia can teach her husband a little lesson, depending on the player's choice. After that, it would be pointless to worry about such a thing.
Sophia and Dylan sexually interacting with each other "outdoors" while Liam and Harris watch TV indoors and Dylan can peek over the fence is also unthinkable given the current state of the story and Sophia's corruption (at least for me).
I can't imagine a French kiss, a hand job and certainly no blowjob. Also the affectionate handling as in the event with Sam is out of the question for me. Touching and stroking/kneading the breasts, yes, and rubbing the bodies together - probably, but nothing more.
But since L&P said Dylan would sort of get further than Sam that night, I can imagine a masturbation scene together. Sophia, lost in her memories of past sexual encounters with men prior to her marriage to Liam (we know there are supposed to be flashbacks like that), memories are probed by Dylan with curiosity and subtlety. The warm water and the friction of the bodies bring Sophia into a state where she allows her son to have an orgasm. And if Dylan goes a long way in a way than Sam... well use your imagination, what could he possibly do with two good hands.
The farthest limit of anything happening between dylan and sophia will be a handjob as she already did it to the apostles and also saw dylan masturbating in front her two times or as you said both can masturbate together as you said but the negative side of it for us players will be that it is just a repeat of what happenend with ellie.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
The farthest limit of anything happening between dylan and sophia will be a handjob as she already did it to the apostles and also saw dylan masturbating in front her two times or as you said both can masturbate together as you said ...
I don't think there will be a handjob, L&P has said it will remain SexEd for most of the route. That means to me Dylan gets "rewards" if he has learned his "lesson" well. And so far he has not given Sophia any "joy".
Sophia saw Dylan masturbate twice. If she were to masturbate this time, with Dylan together, that would be a huge step.

... but the negative side of it for us players will be that it is just a repeat of what happenend with ellie.
I would agree with you if this was the only game out there that I would play. So I enjoy the slow build-up and, I know that's a matter of opinion now, the eroticism involved.

Last edited:

dbzf

Jul 18, 2021
I don't think there will be a handjob, L&P has said it will remain SexEd for most of the route. That means to me Dylan gets "rewards" if he has learned his "lesson" well. And so far he has not given Sophia any "joy".
Sophia saw Dylan masturbate twice. If she were to masturbate this time, that would be a huge step.
Well if its SexEd she can either teach how to kiss/ knead breasts /fingering .but the last one is unlikely to happen at this point of the game.

Reactions: hzjujk

polopol2325

Nov 17, 2020
Русскоязычных приветствуем в VK группе

for russian lang only
Yynr0QjQZK8.jpg
HACE 26 MINUTOS
Preparación (vista frontal)
desbloqueado
Mientras Sophia se prepara para tomar un baño relajante, suena el timbre. El señor Harris está aquí. Liam le pidió a Sophia que saludara a su jefe. Pero no en qué sentido :) Dependiendo de cuál sea el estado corrupto de Sophia, ella puede saludar poniéndose una túnica regular, o permanecer en ese estado y enseñarle a su esposo una pequeña lección burlándose un poco de su jefe frente a él. ..

26 MINUTES AGO
Preparation (front view)
unlocked
As Sophia prepares to take a relaxing bath, the doorbell rings. Mr. Harris is here. Liam asked Sophia to say hello to his boss. But not in what sense :) Depending on what Sophia's corrupt state is, she can say hello by putting on a regular robe, or stay in that state and teach her husband a little lesson by taunting her boss a bit in front of her. he. ..

polopol2325

Nov 17, 2020
Русскоязычных приветствуем в VK группе

for russian lang only
C8QrCySJ7Wg.jpg

Los planes para la noche cambian

Sophia se encuentra con Dylan en el pasillo y le pregunta qué está haciendo. Él le cuenta sobre el amigo que compró boletos de baloncesto para el juego de esa noche, tercera fila, O (dependiendo de sus decisiones anteriores): la fiesta (en la casa de Christina). Por supuesto, Sofía está feliz por él. En consecuencia, Sofía le cuenta sobre su cambio de planes para la noche.

The plans for the night change
Sophia meets Dylan in the hallway and asks him what she's doing. He tells her about the friend that she bought basketball tickets to that night's game, third row, OR (depending on her previous decisions): the party (at Christina's house). Of course Sofia is happy for him. Consequently, Sofía tells him about her change of plans for the night. . ..

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Gonna say it again, Special Request is the best one out there, and i have no idea how no one knows about it.
Try out Autumn Boulevard. The awesome lore, insane story telling, different paths, the FMC is really bad ass too. All the characters are also fantastic. Corruption is there too. The character development is also insane! Top notch mystery and horror AVN. In my opinion it is the best one in this site. The only two downside is it is in rpgm(the exploration and challenges are cool in their own way btw) and bit of old graphics. I went to fap but stuck to it because of the brilliant story of the game! Try it.

new_user!

Jun 1, 2022

Remember the event Sofia/Sam, don't doubt it. There wasn't even a lock on the door and the whole family was at home. Sofia famously played the role of a sixteen-year-old friend. There was no sense of realism there. The general opinion has long come to the conclusion that there is no realism for a long time. Therefore, everything is possible. The impossible takes longer. LOL.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes