palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
the pace is quite fast actually, 5% a day or 2 is really good
Depends on the final amount of renders which there's no information on that yet unless I missed it. Could be 5 renders a day, could also be 3 renders a day. I'd put my money on the latter. Either way, there's unfortunately not really a way to tell if those 5% increases are good or bad until we know how many renders the update is supposed to have. Let's hope for the best I guess.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Because I'm not into the M/S kink
When a game has the word "mother" in it, that's generally a hint that someone whose mom she is is going to want to have sex with her. It's totally cool if you aren't interested in mom-son-cest, but with a game like this it comes with the territory. I gotta say, though, I'm really digging the mom-swap thing Dylan and Sam unwittingly have going on.

Reactions: XaGnard

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Will Sophia make out with Sam at her house while Liam or her family member at home like she did at Sam's room?

Lust & Passion <lust_and_passion@yahoo.com>
To:Kim J

Sun, Feb 26 at 9:36 PM

I think you mean Dylan. And this would be a big spoiler, and I don't share big spoilers!

L&P's answer is fishy...
The question was about Sam LP answered about Dylan! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Patient: Doctor, my head hurts!
Doc: Maybe Ass?
Patient: No, Doc, is still a head!
Doc: Then you need go to the proctologist! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Will Sophia make out with Sam at her house while Liam or her family member at home like she did at Sam's room?

I think you mean Dylan. And this would be a big spoiler, and I don't share big spoilers!

L&P's answer is fishy...
I have had a question since reading the update news - is it realistic possible for Sophia and her son to take a bath together while her husband and his boss are at home?

If Liam and Harris were to leave the house, Sophia's reckless behavior might be possible, but given that Harris came to watch a football game and Sophia greeted him in a robe, it means she would go straight into the bathroom.

And in reality, would there be a woman so reckless as Sophia?

Liam and Harris might find Sophia, and Liam might even enter the bathroom.

Also, wouldn't Liam find it strange if Sophia was wearing a swimsuit under her robe?

This is one of the reasons why I think the event between Sophia and Dylan in this update may be passive, and if there are other spoilers, my thoughts could change, but currently, I question whether this is realistic.

dbzf

Jul 18, 2021

L&P's answer is fishy...
I think L&P may mean that sam makeout with sophia while dylan is at home like in cuck path

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
You are right. But we should also consider that Sam's release (v0.175) then slowed its pace because of the animations and also because of that thing about merging the two scenes he said it took some time (and he never explained). If what he said about having already prepared everything for the animation(s) so that they can be worked in parallel is true, then **maybe** this one will have a more "steady" pace. We will see.
Here is the % progress wrt the production days (counting from the first post with a change in % to have a common baseline for all) where I highlighted the current v0.185 and Sam's v0.175 for reference.

View attachment 2432738

The other question is the number of renders for this event. Since this time he planned ahead he should already have a good ballpark of the size of the event.
If we play the usual game of trying to guess the final number of renders from the graph of the number of renders Vs production days to align the different "paces", here are some hypothesis for

250 renders (it would be a very slow pace in terms of render/days)
View attachment 2432748

300 renders (it would be aligned or close to the previous release v0.180 which had all the problems we know in terms of production)
View attachment 2432750

350 renders (it would be getting closer to the past releases)
View attachment 2432753

400 (it **seems** a reasonable amount for a pace in his previous standard)
View attachment 2432754

450 (another record breaking release? It would be close to v0.175, at least initially because the latter then had a change in pace)
View attachment 2432756

So something in between 400 and 450? Another big one? :unsure:
Finally, something I can use as a screen saver for work... All I need to do is change the names for the x and y axis to make them a bit more mysterious... :)

Actually - I appreciate the graphic display and this rightly points out that, without knowing the final number of renders as palmtree89 pointed out, it is impossible to say if we are on track. We also have no way to know if a new environment (or reworking an existing environment to better showcase a scene) will impact the numbers going forward.

So - thanks for a good illustration!

Reactions: xxxorro

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Just a normal conversation with LP… I interpret it as: “do not expect Sophia to be part of the heterosexual sex scenes announced… it will be either Dylan or Ellie”
J 07714D00-30FC-4787-B19E-5311249CDAD4.jpeg

Reactions: トルフィン
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes