Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
View attachment 2439706

lol, looks like l&p completely forgot this was a sophia/dylan event. No teaser of Dylan at the sophia/Dylan event. This is very strange to me.:unsure::sneaky::sneaky:
Yeah, maybe he forgot it was a Sophia/Dylan event.:confused::sick:

At the last Sam events, Sophia looked beautiful and very sexy. But she looks very modest in this event. Sophia is wearing no makeup at this Dylan event. She doesn't look good without necklace and earrings. Also her breasts look a little smaller in this event compared to the last event.:unsure:

Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
As helxtor said, He wastes time on a scene that may play a role in the GW path... in the actual highly praised evening event with Sophia and Dylan! This is unbelievable and disappointing for us.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
LP has us follow the character 24/7, morning, midday, afternoon, evening and night, every single day... that's a unique approach, most games skip large portions of the day where we can assume nothing of note happened, which no doubt helps expedite the development.
This approach leads to one weird phenomenon in this "realistic" story, in that how can a person can be subjected to so many "events" during a single day? And it's not one crazy hectic day, it's everyday now.

If you play the whore route (of course you do :p), Sophia has been in a constant state of horniness for a while now, she enjoys it now.
The attention, showing her body, even getting groped and making out with "not really appropriate" partners... but still there's no telling how long LP is gonna keep her in this "horny yet no sex" state.
What are you calling the "whore" route, because officially there is no such thing. Whilst I wait for content on the Ellie and Patricia route, all Sophia has done today is teach class, then go home. Presumably gone and grabbed coffee, then take Dylan for a haircut. None of which has got her anywhere close to horny. Still the Filthy route though.

Like how we can't presume that Sophia being next door will have any effect on the content for this evening, because in some players playthrough, it simply hasn't happened. I'll need clarification since I didn't play the event, but haven't heard of any residual horniness of Sophia after Aiden's events while she was next door.

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
this is a massive update from the neil and sophia cheerleader event. i had a feeling theres going to be something sneaky between harris and sophia. i had said there might be a proposal the same way neil did during the cheerleader event. i wonder what it'll be, if he were to feel her... will she allow it? would she mask it by convincing herself that she's doing this for her husband job promotion? or out of pettiness because liam rather spend time with harris instead of her?

Reactions: Bane71

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
What makes the game great is Sophia as a character - I think we can all agree on that. What got me personally interested in this game as opposed to something like Big Brother was the female protagonist, and the fact that it wasn't just a male protag incest game. That we could actually choose if the female had sex with the old, ugly and/or fat dude. Or kid.

Years later, I can still count on one hand the amount of games I follow that have that. What we might actually be seeing with the latest poll results is L&P trying to get into both realistic AVNs and the shota incest market, and starting to backfire. With it being about 20 years before Dylan gets his chance with Sophia, people can easily get far more bang for their buck supporting games like Glamour, where the son character in that actually does have a harem. Last I checked, in the female MC path too.

In the last couple of months I've noticed a few MILF games spring up. Not with enough content to compete with this yet, but at the rate L&P is releasing content, it's not going to be far off. Hell, Mother's Devotion has two son characters.
I see most of the choice in AWAM (e.g. if we want to have something with the old guys or not) as a disadvantage, because to me it just feels like you're only skipping story parts instead of making real decisions with consequences. It's never really about what Sophia's goals are as the main character, it's always about what kink you choose or don't choose as a player. To be honest, I find this to be AWAM's weak point.

Also, I don't think the choice of a female main charater is what makes AWAM so good. Instead, what AWAM does so well is the quality of the content in general. Lets face it. Most games here (no matter if the have incest content or not) are just garbage. There is a lack of story and even more a lack of comprehensible characters and dialogues. That's where AWAM and a few other games here stand out. But this would have also worked with Dylan instead of Sophia as MC. I even suspect that it would have been the better choice, since the goals of the player would have matched those of the MC and there would not have been this strange difference between player decision and progress in game. I don't know how many times now I have confirmed to Sophia that it is not a problem at show her breasts, and still I am confronted with this always same inner conflict. It was interesting at the beginning, but now it's really starting to become frustrating rather than fun. I would rather play a character that has real goals that I can try to achieve. I don't care that this perspective has already been taken in other games. Even more, I think there are good reasons why this perspective was used and you can see that AWAM is slowly reaching its limits here with Sophia as MC.

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
What are you calling the "whore" route, because officially there is no such thing. Whilst I wait for content on the Ellie and Patricia route, all Sophia has done today is teach class, then go home. Presumably gone and grabbed coffee, then take Dylan for a haircut. None of which has got her anywhere close to horny. Still the Filthy route though.

Like how we can't presume that Sophia being next door will have any effect on the content for this evening, because in some players playthrough, it simply hasn't happened. I'll need clarification since I didn't play the event, but haven't heard of any residual horniness of Sophia after Aiden's events while she was next door.
I believe you are sticking to lesbian only, correct?
In a everything as filthy as possible playthrough she's been enjoying what has been happening to her for awhile, getting groped in art class, doing Aiden's various tasks, getting groped by Zac, fantasizing about fucking Larry Morello(showing her panties without request), and "playing a character" to date Sam... with the Ellie events slotting in the middle of all this, with these events happening one after the other non-stop.
Even in a tame event like the hair salon she enjoys letting Marie's boyfriend stare at her tits.
I call that being horny all the time.

It's hard to summarize everything in "GW vs Filthy" because truly there are a lot of levels of filth... and the lesbian only being it's own thing.
But if you max out in the filth she's horny all the time now, we are just waiting for our lord and saviour LP to let it happen.

I don't know how many times now I have confirmed to Sophia that it is not a problem at show her breasts, and still I am confronted with this always same inner conflict. It was interesting at the beginning, but now it's really starting to become frustrating rather than fun. I would rather play a character that has real goals that I can try to achieve. I don't care that this perspective has already been taken in other games. Even more, I think there are good reasons why this perspective was used and you can see that AWAM is slowly reaching its limits here with Sophia as MC.
100% agreed, that's a big problem, we have multiple scenes now where she shows her tits, sometimes under some duress(but not whole a lot) but voluntarily at times too, that Sophia ends up enjoying and exhilarated from the rush... and in the next scene, we go through the same charade...

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2022
当 AI 可以通过一系列算法和代码来做(它)做的事情时,生成的渲染图和故事归根结底只是已发表的人类的集体作品,因为它没有思想、感觉、欲望的基础或欲望……然后就是我退房并挂断我的渲染和写作的那一天……好莱坞现在正在翻拍旧经典……什么是旧的是新的?……什么是新的?……好吧我们最后一次看原创和新电影是什么时候……机器可以而且永远不会产生有机人类思维所能产生的故事深度、感觉和思想……小心你对人工智能的期望……更新可能来得更快..但内容会缺乏......我想时间会证明......我希望我的反乌托邦观点是不正确的..
[/引用]
So what do u think who will fuck first?
I vote for Logan

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I see most of the choice in AWAM (e.g. if we want to have something with the old guys or not) as a disadvantage, because to me it just feels like you're only skipping story parts instead of making real decisions with consequences. It's never really about what Sophia's goals are as the main character, it's always about what kink you choose or don't choose as a player. To be honest, I find this to be AWAM's weak point.

Also, I don't think the choice of a female main charater is what makes AWAM so good. Instead, what AWAM does so well is the quality of the content in general. Lets face it. Most games here (no matter if the have incest content or not) are just garbage. There is a lack of story and even more a lack of comprehensible characters and dialogues. That's where AWAM and a few other games here stand out. But this would have also worked with Dylan instead of Sophia as MC. I even suspect that it would have been the better choice, since the goals of the player would have matched those of the MC and there would not have been this strange difference between player decision and progress in game. I don't know how many times now I have confirmed to Sophia that it is not a problem at show her breasts, and still I am confronted with this always same inner conflict. It was interesting at the beginning, but now it's really starting to become frustrating rather than fun. I would rather play a character that has real goals that I can try to achieve. I don't care that this perspective has already been taken in other games. Even more, I think there are good reasons why this perspective was used and you can see that AWAM is slowly reaching its limits here with Sophia as MC.
That a woman shows her breasts in front of a person does not mean for me that she does it afterwards in front of everyone without hesitation and shame. Otherwise, I agree with your contribution, even if I personally think that the appearance of the main female character is a good choice.
My personal proof for my statement:

1678018414781.png

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
That a woman shows her breasts in front of a person does not mean for me that she does it afterwards in front of everyone without hesitation and shame. Otherwise, I agree with your contribution, even if I personally think that the appearance of the main female character is a good choice.

View attachment 2440263
It happens too much, during and after the scene she ends up super excited, "wow i can't believe how exciting it was showing my tits to those guys", rinse-repeat... and she's still surprised that she enjoys it when she shows her tits again a few hours later.
Some tags leading to alternate dialogue would be beneficial.

I do agree Sophia is the selling point of this game :love:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I believe you are sticking to lesbian only, correct?
In a everything as filthy as possible playthrough she's been enjoying what has been happening to her for awhile, getting groped in art class, doing Aiden's various tasks, getting groped by Zac, fantasizing about fucking Larry Morello(showing her panties without request), and "playing a character" to date Sam... with the Ellie events slotting in the middle of all this, with these events happening one after the other non-stop.
Even in a tame event like the hair salon she enjoys letting Marie's boyfriend stare at her tits.
I call that being horny all the time.

It's hard to summarize everything in "GW vs Filthy" because truly there are a lot of levels of filth... and the lesbian only being it's own thing.
But if you max out in the filth she's horny all the time now, we are just waiting for our lord and saviour LP to let it happen.

100% agreed, that's a big problem, we have multiple scenes now where she shows her tits, sometimes under some duress(but not whole a lot) but voluntarily at times too, that Sophia ends up enjoying and exhilarated from the rush... and in the next scene, we go through the same charade...
Obviously if you're playing all the Filthy options you're going to have a greater chance of Sophia being horny. I wasn't denying that. Only your assertion that we're all playing the same route(s) as you, for the same reasons.

It happens too much, during and after the scene she ends up super excited, "wow i can't believe how exciting it was showing my tits to those guys", rinse-repeat... and she's still surprised that she enjoys it when she shows her tits again a few hours later.
Some tags leading to alternate dialogue would be beneficial.

I do agree Sophia is the selling point of this game :love:
Alternate dialogue actually does happen in the game. Digging through the code of the Yoga event you can see that Sophia's inner dialogue changes based on how many times Sophia flashes her tits.

Also happens in the Prison event, with dialogue changes based on how recently Sophia slept with Liam. Since it's possible for her to sleep with Liam the night before, she's not feeling as constantly horny and unfulfilled as a purely Filthy route run.

There's also extra dialogue on the Ellie route of her commenting on how nice and quiet it is with Dylan off at boarding school. And, as I've been reminded recently, her now having the opportunity to do some nude sunbathing with Dylan away.

Why L&P seems to neglect this for some routes and not others is curious though.

Last edited:

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
I think maybe the real problem is that AWAM is often played in such a way that even though you're controlling Sophia, you're actually playing against her character. Sophia is not filthy and has no inner motivation to change that. So you make the decisions like in a mind control game, contrary to what Sophia would actually do.

Just compare that to "Jessica O'Neil's Hard News" for example, were the main charakter has motives to live out her sexuality or even generally to use this as kind of a weapon. This is a perspective in which a female main character works to bring the game alive.

In AWAM, the main stories Shophia/Dylan/Amber/Sam and Sophia/Dylan/Ellie/Liam etc. (if you leave out all the side stories e.g. the old guys) are interesting in itself, while the perspective is often a hindrance. That's why I think it's so good that L&P lets Dylan take the perspective more often. For example, the event in the pool between Dylan and Amber would have been impossible without Dylan's perspective and also the competition between Dylan and Sam only really gains weight through Dylan's point of view. This is in large part because Dyan (and also Sam) have goals they are pursuing, while Sophia is actually quite directionless.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Obviously if you're playing all the Filthy options you're going to have a greater chance of Sophia being horny. I wasn't denying that. Only your assertion that we're all playing the same route(s) as you, for the same reasons.

Alternate dialogue actually does happen in the game. Digging through the code of the Yoga event you can see that Sophia's inner dialogue changes based on how many times Sophia flashes her tits.

Also happens in the Prison event, with dialogue changes based on how recently Sophia slept with Liam. Since it's possible for her to sleep with Liam the night before, she's not feeling as constantly horny and unfulfilled as a purely Filthy route run.

There's also extra dialogue on the Ellie route of her commenting on how nice and quiet it is with Dylan off at boarding school. And, as I've been reminded recently, her now having the opportunity to do some nude sunbathing with Dylan away.

Why L&P seems to neglect this for some routes and not others is curious though.
The "of course you are playing the whore route" was a joke, though i suspect it indeed is the most popular choice, obviously not to everyone's taste.
You can make her horny for a few particular characters, for women only or for EVERYTHING.
If you do play a everything route, her lack of self awareness is shocking...
And i'm waiting for her mind to catchup, she keeps enjoying it, she's horny 24/7 now, yet she's still surprised that she got turned on by it.

We can only have "wow this was actually pretty exciting" so many times....

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think maybe the real problem is that AWAM is often played in such a way that even though you're controlling Sophia, you're actually playing against her character. Sophia is not filthy and has no inner motivation to change that. So you make the decisions like in a mind control game, contrary to what Sophia would actually do.

Just compare that to "Jessica O'Neil's Hard News" for example, were the main charakter has motives to live out her sexuality or even generally to use this as kind of a weapon. This is a perspective in which a female main character works to bring the game alive.

In AWAM, the main stories Shophia/Dylan/Amber/Sam and Sophia/Dylan/Ellie/Liam etc. (if you leave out all the side stories e.g. the old guys) are interesting in itself, while the perspective is often a hindrance. That's why I think it's so good that L&P lets Dylan take the perspective more often. For example, the event in the pool between Dylan and Amber would have been impossible without Dylan's perspective and also the competition between Dylan and Sam only really gains weight through Dylan's point of view. This is in large part because Dyan (and also Sam) have goals they are pursuing, while Sophia is actually quite directionless.
That Sophia has little to no agency currently is precisely why she needs more focus, not less. Much of my current frustration in waiting for content on my playthrough is that during the last Ellie shower (about 2 years ago) some of that agency was starting to show - it wasn't just about Sophia being sexually frustrated and Ellie taking advantage of it, but Sophia starting to enjoy the experience and initiate.

That Dylan can have numerous events a day is also a hindrance, since it's not the protagonist alone with her thoughts. It might just be because her morning routine in my playthrough was a half-dozen renders that I noticed, but having a few more renders of Sophia in the shower mulling over the previous days events would have been nice.
The "of course you are playing the whore route" was a joke, though i suspect it indeed is the most popular choice, obviously not to everyone's taste.
You can make her horny for a few particular characters, for women only or for EVERYTHING.
If you do play a everything route, her lack of self awareness is shocking...
And i'm waiting for her mind to catchup, she keeps enjoying it, she's horny 24/7 now, yet she's still surprised that she got turned on by it.

We can only have "wow this was actually pretty exciting" so many times....
If we assume those wanting Sophia to be a whore are also those playing Aiden's tasks for that aspect of the game, I don't believe it's actually that many. The amount of posts from people glad to be rid of Aiden with the last Morello event should tell you that.

Those with numbers can be more precise, but I believe Aiden only has about 100 - 150 votes. Also helps that the polls are often run just after his events. With no Aiden events for the next 5 years, I do wonder if his popularity will stand the test of time.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
That Sophia has little to no agency currently is precisely why she needs more focus, not less. Much of my current frustration in waiting for content on my playthrough is that during the last Ellie shower (about 2 years ago) some of that agency was starting to show - it wasn't just about Sophia being sexually frustrated and Ellie taking advantage of it, but Sophia starting to enjoy the experience and initiate.

That Dylan can have numerous events a day is also a hindrance, since it's not the protagonist alone with her thoughts. It might just be because her morning routine in my playthrough was a half-dozen renders that I noticed, but having a few more renders of Sophia in the shower mulling over the previous days events would have been nice.
It is the characters around Sophia that drive the story forward, not Sophia herself. Also, please remember, AWAM is about Sophia and her role as wife and mother. It only makes sense that Dylan and Ellie get more space here. Also, I think it's good to bring Dylan forward even a bit more. After all he has to seduce both his mother and his sister. That takes time. :LOL:

Sorry, but the stories around Dylan make the whole game worth playing from my point of view. Even Sam only gains weight in the story through his role as a competitor to Dylan. Without Dylan, AWAM just wouldn't work. He has the best overarching stories next to Sophia. I'm even curious to see the story between Dylan and Ellie accelerates.

If we assume those wanting Sophia to be a whore are also those playing Aiden's tasks for that aspect of the game, I don't believe it's actually that many. The amount of posts from people glad to be rid of Aiden with the last Morello event should tell you that.

Those with numbers can be more precise, but I believe Aiden only has about 100 - 150 votes. Also helps that the polls are often run just after his events. With no Aiden events for the next 5 years, I do wonder if his popularity will stand the test of time.
Aiden is just another example of Sophia always only being reactive in this game and not having any motivation of her own. If this story would have been told from Dylan's perspective (using the initial concept) it would had a lot more potential. For example, if Dylan (and therefore the player) had been given the option to start or aviod this story arc from the beginning, this would have happened out of a self-motivation (from Dylan to corrup his mother or to keep his mother to himself and find other ways ...). If L&P would have kept this story shorter (max. 2 tasks), this would have really allowed for a lot of entanglement and interesting story telling, without wasting too much time.

Aynway, My problem with Aiden is that I just don't buy his gangster persona. Let alone the fact that Sophia as a teacher at the school is displayed as someone that has no way to defend herself and Dylan is unbelievable at best. I find all the gangsters in AWAM sort of out of place and unnecessary.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
You are right. But we should also consider that Sam's release (v0.175) then slowed its pace because of the animations and also because of that thing about merging the two scenes he said it took some time (and he never explained). If what he said about having already prepared everything for the animation(s) so that they can be worked in parallel is true, then **maybe** this one will have a more "steady" pace. We will see.
Here is the % progress wrt the production days (counting from the first post with a change in % to have a common baseline for all) where I highlighted the current v0.185 and Sam's v0.175 for reference.

View attachment 2432738

The other question is the number of renders for this event. Since this time he planned ahead he should already have a good ballpark of the size of the event.
If we play the usual game of trying to guess the final number of renders from the graph of the number of renders Vs production days to align the different "paces", here are some hypothesis for

250 renders (it would be a very slow pace in terms of render/days)
View attachment 2432748

300 renders (it would be aligned or close to the previous release v0.180 which had all the problems we know in terms of production)
View attachment 2432750

350 renders (it would be getting closer to the past releases)
View attachment 2432753

400 (it **seems** a reasonable amount for a pace in his previous standard)
View attachment 2432754

450 (another record breaking release? It would be close to v0.175, at least initially because the latter then had a change in pace)
View attachment 2432756

So something in between 400 and 450? Another big one? :unsure:
What did you use to make this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xxxorro
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes