Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018
View attachment 2455788 Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone has posted these teasers here.
It's about the first day remake scene.
If anyone has it, could you please repost it, or perhaps provide the link of the post here, that would be really cool!
Thanks!
It's basically the first intro scene at the airport from part 1 but remade in higher quality/better assets to match the part 2

Jungles70

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2021
View attachment 2455788 Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone has posted these teasers here.
It's about the first day remake scene.
If anyone has it, could you please repost it, or perhaps provide the link of the post here, that would be really cool!
Thanks!
Bye for your fun...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
wtf? Remake when the game isnt finished ?
Unfortunately, this is a trend that some developers are pursuing in recent time. Especially the people who are too perfectionistic, will eventually look at their old content and would like to start from scratch. This makes it even more unlikely that this projects whose schedules is already completely unrealistic will ever be completed.

It could also be that there is a certain hesitation to actually move forward in terms of content, because at some point, you the developer can't just raise expectations, but also has to deliver. It may turn out that a story, which is promising in the beginning, collapses in the end and simply doesn't work. For this people, it can be a good excuse to start all over again and then do "everything better".

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
So just because I like boobs, you find it within reason to attempt (and fail) to ridicule me. I know you're a new member and all, but that's not gonna fly for long.

I am a male. Like members like ancienregimele, I want Dylan to succeed. We might have different ideas on how to do it, but can do it civilly,. Just not at the expense of the protagonist.
If Dylan didn't take the focus off of Sophia I wouldn't find him as annoying.
Bye for your fun...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly the posing in the original scenes look more realistic and give the characters more character. Making the scenes have prettier(subjective) art doesn't makeup for those losses. The amount of sunlight is also ridiculous.

Jungles70

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2021
If Dylan didn't take the focus off of Sophia I wouldn't find him as annoying.

Honestly the posing in the original scenes look more realistic and give the characters more character. Making the scenes have prettier(subjective) art doesn't makeup for those losses. The amount of sunlight is also ridiculous.
In my opinion that the remake is thought of as the shot of a film, not as real life.

Reactions: GagaAmber22

peperonni31

Jan 1, 2023
guys I can't seem to have the part in Part 2 - 0.175 with Sam. After the tutoring job it directly skips to the scene in hair salon. Anybody know how do I get that part?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Unfortunately, this is a trend that some developers are pursuing in recent time. Especially the people who are too perfectionistic, will eventually look at their old content and would like to start from scratch. This makes it even more unlikely that this projects whose schedules is already completely unrealistic will ever be completed.

It could also be that there is a certain hesitation to actually move forward in terms of content, because at some point, you the developer can't just raise expectations, but also has to deliver. It may turn out that a story, which is promising in the beginning, collapses in the end and simply doesn't work. For this people, it can be a good excuse to start all over again and then do "everything better".
I’ve noticed more and more devs have started to do this rework, even though there game is only half finished, I’m fine doing after game is completed but most of them say it’s to put it on “steam” but L$P could never put AWAM on steam, maybe “decisions of life” but who would pay for pg version of this game :ROFLMAO:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Why waste time on this if the current storyline is more interesting and demanding
I see it the same way!

I think L&P's plan with awam is to continue it until he retires. Like to keep the money coming from awam until retirement.
Is that an observation or an accusation? If L&P manages to live off the game until he retires, then he has done everything right. You can complain that as a consumer you don't get enough material to masturbate, but if L&P creates a pension model for himself that works, then you can only congratulate him. One does not have to finance it!

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017

yup to the first paragraph, I plan to redo the first 5 chapters of my own VN, partially don't want to but I need to if I'm going to have any hope of selling it on steam.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Definitely and after a lot of enduring I have to leave this game. It's not just that it's slow to corrupt, that between updates I get old waiting, but also that the game is moving towards the fact that the only character that can have sex with the mc is disgusting Sam. Such a beautiful woman and all he can get is a weasel teenager? there are no men in that town? He has become so lazy that he has already focused on this path as a path of corruption. And since I like Sam less than shooting myself, I leave it as impossible

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
yup to the first paragraph, I plan to redo the first 5 chapters of my own VN, partially don't want to but I need to if I'm going to have any hope of selling it on steam.
Steam censors more than Patreon, You can’t put this on steam with shota & incest. Lol and now there even going after sex in the classrooms or that’s what they made Summer with Mia 2 have to change to get on steam

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Developers can never sell to Steam.

There isn't even one finished story

Sam is the one who went the furthest.

Will people buy it to see Sam's story that's been interrupted?
I think people will ask for a refund if they see the story even if they buy it?

Last edited:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Developers can never sell to Steam.

There isn't even one finished story

Sam is the one who went the furthest.

Will people buy it to see Sam's story that's been interrupted?
I think people will ask for a refund if they see the story even if they buy it?
there is a number of visual novels on this site that are on steam.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
there is a number of visual novels on this site that are on steam.
I know.

The reason why I said Developer can't sell because it is not of the game itself, because there isn't a single completed story in the game.

This game is not a growing RPG, a shooting game, or a strategy game. It is a novel-based game, but there isn't a single complete story.

To use a book analogy, it has only just passed the preface.

How can Developer sell it?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes