bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
there is a number of visual novels on this site that are on steam.
justplayed anna . i noticed a few times that there are characters that are also in awam. sergey is like ivan. in the park the benches. in the hotel the clerk from the fan game hotel. carl looks like the principal aberson. the hobo out the game reniply.

Reactions: Hydra00045

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
Hey so I played this game 1st time now and really liked.The eroticism it in scenes and storytelling is awesome.
But I want to know did ever mention when he will break this cockblocking streak and show us the real sex except with her husband?

But great game

Reactions: Hydra00045

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hey so I played this game 1st time now and really liked.The eroticism it in scenes and storytelling is awesome.
But I want to know did ever mention when he will break this cockblocking streak and show us the real sex except with her husband?

But great game
PD19 is the earliest, so maybe in about 15 years. But then apparently that's also a lesbian scene, so straight fans might have to wait longer

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I know.

The reason why I said Developer can't sell because it is not of the game itself, because there isn't a single completed story in the game.

This game is not a growing RPG, a shooting game, or a strategy game. It is a novel-based game, but there isn't a single complete story.

To use a book analogy, it has only just passed the preface.

How can Developer sell it?
ah, I misunderstood, thought you were saying no developer at all can sell, you just mean L&P but I can guarantee he could sell it on steam and should, he may need to change some things like the side job for example. However, I know there is a game on steam that is also on f95, in that game outright gangbang rape by police happens and it's on steam, it got banned in Australia but still on there I'm sure.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

But great game
2030.If we are lucky.I mean like winning a millions from lottery kind of lucky.
But probably 2035.
No joke.

Reactions: Chaosguy

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
there is a number of visual novels on this site that are on steam.
I know.

The reason why I said Developer can't sell because it is not of the game itself, because there isn't a single completed story in the game.

This game is not a growing RPG, a shooting game, or a strategy game. It is a novel-based game, but there isn't a single complete story.

To use a book analogy, it has only just passed the preface.

How can Developer sell it?
ah, I misunderstood, thought you were saying no developer at all can sell, you just mean L&P but I can guarantee he could sell it on steam and should, he may need to change some things like the side job for example. However, I know there is a game on steam that is also on f95, in that game outright gangbang rape by police happens and it's on steam, it got banned in Australia but still on there I'm sure.
Freshwomen has less number of renders than this game (it started 4 years after) and with just the first season it earned more than 2 million dollars in profit through steam, it has sold more than 570,000 units. The reason why this isn't in steam is because of the underage characters and the incest, the amount of content has nothing to do with that. For example, Fashion Business was banned because of one character that looked underage, despite of in the game said that he was above 18 years old. In Freshwomen the dev decided to change one character from being in school to be already graduated, to have no problems in steam.

The irony of games like AWAM is that they attract a lot of public in these forums because of the incest and some very young characters, but they will never make the real money, which is in steam.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
So many people espousing their desire for Sam/Dylan routes... (Likely out of a desire to use them as a self-insert role.)

No love for the Ellie route here, though. :( That's what I'm looking forward to, even though it likely won't happen for a few years at this pace.
For what it's worth, I'm looking forward to the Ellie/Dylan events as well. :LOL:

No seriously, I'm looking forward to the Ellie/Sophia events too. I think currently there is so much discussion around Dylan because he has some catching up to do, and he's not that popular with some here.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes