ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
With all due respect! (n).......(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)
With all due respect. What else will ever see this finished? Not this Dev, that's for sure. He's impervious to suggestions, he's run out of ideas, his writing skills have deserted him, he doesn't want a team & the list goes on but we all know the score. If he were to change it to "A Son & Brother" (& I'm serious), there would be a huge amount of disappointment & an almighty outcry BUT the gaming world would move on & the Dev might be happy in his work again. Fans like me would just have to fall by the wayside. L&P would still have his pension plan. Fans sticking with it would be closer to an age range where they could reasonably expect to live to see an end. How things are progressing now resembles a controlled experiment rather than the production of a story which has a recognisable beginning, middle & end. Something needs to change & I have no more idea of how to bring this about than a change of Dev or a change of game/story.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
No, I expect Dylan to have sex with either Ellie or Christine during their event later on current PD 13. The 3 possible scenarios are the conclusion for the whole 4 days...
Dylan with his Sister? Unlikely as there isn't that many romantic/sexual interraction between them. Christine is possible imo.

Reactions: SuperPerv96

MoLee

Apr 15, 2022
"Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline. We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish creations that are hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex."
How can a title A Wife And Mother with the mother part go beyond teasing?

Last edited:

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
he keeps on bringing dylan/sam

from the last12 updates 9 were of dylan and sam combined,

disgusting,

if 80% of the game is about these 2 bastards then when r we going 2 see the rest of the character development?

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
he keeps on bringing dylan/sam

from the last12 updates 9 were of dylan and sam combined,

disgusting,

if 80% of the game is about these 2 bastards then when r we going 2 see the rest of the character development?
Why is Sam/Sophia disgusting? With Dylan I could understand it, but with Sam. I think it's because you know you wouldn't stand a chance against a young man like Sam, and that's why you detest him. Why shouldn't a woman of 38 take a younger lover?
Face it, your best days are over. All you can do now is watch others do the stabbing. :ROFLMAO:

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
Oh mio dio, un account principiante chiamato supporto Hydraki e un nuovo membro chiamato Hydra nel loro odio per le interferenze, che pazza coincidenza non è vero? Un mondo così piccolo
[/CITAZIONE]
Perché Sam/Sophia è disgustoso? Con Dylan potevo capirlo, ma con Sam. Penso che sia perché sai che non avresti alcuna possibilità contro un ragazzo come Sam, ed è per questo che lo detesti. Perché una donna di 38 anni non dovrebbe prendere un amante più giovane?
Ammettilo, i tuoi giorni migliori sono finiti. Tutto quello che puoi fare ora è guardare gli altri accoltellare.:ROFLMAO:
[/CITAZIONE]
perché Sophia/Sam è una situazione che può accadere nella vita reale mentre l'incesto madre-bambino no. Se si fa un gioco di questo tipo è per fuggire dalla realtà e rifugiarsi in un mondo fantastico dove il principio di realtà è sospeso e si coltivano tutti i tabù e tutte le perversioni di questo mondo. Altrimenti guardo il telegiornale...

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Why do you think we care? It's personal because of the lies but that post from me was written tongue-in-cheek. Couldn't you tell? I believe you're young & may live to see the end of this, whereas the only way I'll see the end is if he does abandon it. Does that matter in the grand scheme of things, of course not. If Dylan never fucks his own mother the sun will still rise & the world will still keep turning, or it won't. If virgin boys prove capable of bringing a mature woman to orgasm, despite having no experience in such matters, why should I care? If Sophia gets gang-banged by a bunch of homeless men in order to please those with that particular kink, so what? "It may never happen," as 'they' say. I don't need your cracker-barrel philosophising to lecture me on whether I should find trivia important enough to comment on or not. I can decide that for myself. I don't whine, I comment. If whining worked with this Dev, then the barrage of criticism from his "fans" after every update would have produced results, not that I would necessarily have liked them. Like I said, he couldn't care less. It's his project & he can do as he pleases & that's exactly what he does. By the same token, it's my forum & everybody else's here, so we comment as we like, as you do yourself. This can be done through the method of typing what comes to mind.

Everything changes. Who'd have guessed? When I was young there was one privately owned telephone on the whole street & there was one privately owned refrigerator. This PC I'm typing at right now in the corner of an ordinary house has more power than the computers being used in the space race at the time within NASA HQ. I don't need to be reminded of how radically things change but thanks all the same. You see, at my age, I might have forgotten, because I'm one of those fortunate enough to have lived through many changes. Exactly 23 years ago this week, I was lying in a hospital in intensive care, not knowing whether I was going to live. It wouldn't be the last time. Everything which came afterwards, I consider a bonus & a great one at that. That's why, if I feel like commenting on AWAM, I will do it, because it pleases me. Like L&P, I couldn't care less whether you, or anyone else is pleased by that or not.

You hope AWAM will be abandoned. These days, so do I but probably not for the same reason(s). I hope the Dev will abandon it to take up yodelling lessons in order to become more like a stereotypical Swiss, in the way he has chosen to inflate Sophia to the proportions of a stereotypical MILF. I hope he will donate, or sell AWAM to someone with the creativity & the motivation to actually work on the game, while he enjoys a 'well-earned' extra holiday before moving onto the next project, "A Son & Brother" maybe? It's too much to ask, even for me, I know...I know.
I just wanted to say - I enjoyed your post. Puts it into the perspective when someone who cares about a piece or art might not see it's finalization. Wish you long and healthy days ahead!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Dylan with his Sister? Unlikely as there isn't that many romantic/sexual interraction between them. Christine is possible imo.
There is, it's just flimsy and one-sided. From what I hear, the bonus storyline is Dylan falling over backwards doing everything he can to get under Ellie's skirt - fixing her laptop, covering for her smoking, kissing her at the coffee shop. Even stuff like Logan cheating on her is designed to soften her hatred of him with the subtlety of a meat tenderiser.

I'm just disappointed there's no story behind why Ellie hates him so much in the first place. That's what I was hoping the bonus storyline would be, and that would have been interesting. But sadly, pandering to the M/S crowd has won out at the expense of Ellie fans like myself and farrah.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
The mob boss disappeared Bennet, it happened off camera due to extremely graphic content.
Even if the Bennett's path (on/off) is important because it's linked to several other events, Bennett's character himself is totally off - overly stereotyped acting as a "sophisticated-single-man-womanizer-dom" - like no woman could resist his arrogant charms, the blackmail on Sophia is far away from plausible, because the only thing she needed to expose him and make him fuck himself could be a single audio recorder in her purse.

Reactions: GokutheG

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Even if the Bennett's path (on/off) is important because it's linked to several other events, Bennett's character himself is totally off - overly stereotyped acting as a "sophisticated-single-man-womanizer-dom" - like no woman could resist his arrogant charms, the blackmail on Sophia is far away from plausible, because the only thing she needed to expose him and make him fuck himself could be a single audio recorder in her purse.
She doesn't even need that. She's already got enough to get Dylan's grade changed. She might not have enough to prove Bennett had malicious intent and get him fired or whatever, but depending on choices he hasn't done anything really that bad, just being an arsehole.

Reactions: Paco Loco

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I'm just disappointed there's no story behind why Ellie hates him so much in the first place.

But sadly, pandering to the M/S crowd has won out at the expense of Ellie fans like myself and farrah.
Well siblings will be siblings.

Well, why not pander to the higher pop crowd?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I've honestly never given it any thought. I always just assumed it was normal teenaged sibling bickering.
It's so one-sided though. Besides the Introduction when Dylan calls Ellie a slut, I don't think he's ever said a bad word.

It could just be because I want to see Ellie naked in the backyard, and Dylan is the one preventing it that I noticed.
Well siblings will be siblings.

Well, why not pander to the higher pop crowd?
Because he's not that popular. If Dylan had twice the votes of Ellie I'd understand. Grumble, but I'd understand. They've always been about the same in popularity.

The bonus storyline is at the expense of Ellie fans, not in favour.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
It's so one-sided though. Besides the Introduction when Dylan calls Ellie a slut, I don't think he's ever said a bad word.

It could just be because I want to see Ellie naked in the backyard, and Dylan is the one preventing it that I noticed.

Because he's not that popular. If Dylan had twice the votes of Ellie I'd understand. Grumble, but I'd understand. They've always been about the same in popularity.

The bonus storyline is at the expense of Ellie fans, not in favour.
I say that as someone who randomly had issues with siblings and know others who had the same thing then next thing you know you two are buddies.

Look at the polls at the top 5 people.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
There is, it's just flimsy and one-sided. From what I hear, the bonus storyline is Dylan falling over backwards doing everything he can to get under Ellie's skirt - fixing her laptop, covering for her smoking, kissing her at the coffee shop. Even stuff like Logan cheating on her is designed to soften her hatred of him with the subtlety of a meat tenderiser.

I'm just disappointed there's no story behind why Ellie hates him so much in the first place. That's what I was hoping the bonus storyline would be, and that would have been interesting. But sadly, pandering to the M/S crowd has won out at the expense of Ellie fans like myself and farrah.
Probably Dylan got all pokemons before her.
If in RL,siblings can beat each other for a card game,why not in erotic game.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm probably just sore that Dylan fans are getting all the story changed for their benefit (even stuff not on the Dylan route like the Marie path), but if Ellie fans ask for something simple, like Ellie not having to stare at Logan's dick at the sauna, L&P doubles down and insists in the Ellie/Julia event that she will always like guys.

Reactions: GokutheG

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
I'm probably just sore that Dylan fans are getting all the story changed for their benefit (even stuff not on the Dylan route like the Marie path), but if Ellie fans ask for something simple, like Ellie not having to stare at Logan's dick at the sauna, L&P doubles down and insists in the Ellie/Julia event that she will always like guys.
Honestly, I think it's important for the story that Ellie is interested in guys. Otherwise, the story between Ellie and Dylan would also be in danger, and this is probably the most important story in the game, next to the story between Dylan and Sophia.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes