Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Honestly, I think it's important for the story that Ellie is interested in guys. Otherwise, the story between Ellie and Dylan would also be in danger, and this is probably the most important story in the game, next to the story between Dylan and Sophia.
The bonus storyline is so important to Ellie's story it's not even available in my playthrough? That there is specific dialogue in her route if you send Dylan to boarding school?

The bonus storyline isn't even important to the Dylan route, otherwise it wouldn't be mutually exclusive to the Sophia/Dylan storyline.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
The bonus storyline is so important to Ellie's story it's not even available in my playthrough? That there is specific dialogue in her route if you send Dylan to boarding school?

The bonus storyline isn't even important to the Dylan route, otherwise it wouldn't be mutually exclusive to the Sophia/Dylan storyline.
The game is not just your ominous playthrough, in which you ultimately want to have everything removed that does not correspond exactly to your wishes.

There are a lot of people who want to see the Dylan content, just like there are a lot of people who want to see the Ellie content. If Dylan manages to win over Ellie, that will certainly have a lot of fans. Just like the Dylan/Sophia and the Ellie/Sophia story lines, I guess.

What is crucial is that finally something happens that is more than just the question of whether Sophia shows her tits or not.

Legal1709

Aug 25, 2019
It's been five years since the first version of this game was released and still no sex scenes.
Five years.
Five.

It's absurd.
For a Ren'py game??????

For as much as its making on patreon?
The slowness in the plot, and in the releeases must be deliberate and a business choice.
That's obvious LMAO, he knows some suckers are paying him for this crap, so he will just milk it until he gets tired of it and drops the development lol

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The game is not just your ominous playthrough, in which you ultimately want to have everything removed that does not correspond exactly to your wishes.

There are a lot of people who want to see the Dylan content, just like there are a lot of people who want to see the Ellie content. If Dylan manages to win over Ellie, that will certainly have a lot of fans. Just like the Dylan/Sophia and the Ellie/Sophia story lines, I guess.

What is crucial is that finally something happens that is more than just the question of whether Sophia shows her tits or not.
You call my playthrough "ominous"? Because it doesn't correspond to your wishes. In my playthrough Sophia isn't getting blackmailed, there's no risk to her job or marriage, and Dylan is even going to a better school than he could normally get into. Sure, really ominous.

My only real gripe at the moment is that I can't set Dylan up with Marie playing Sophia's POV. I would have set Dylan up with Emma except I can't on the boarding school route. Even if it's just on the weekends while Carl's lawyers do their thing.

I'm not arguing against Dylan content. I don't want him to end up miserable. What I'm arguing against is content that doesn't advance Sophia's story forward. And none of the paths mutually exclusive to the main Dylan and Ellie routes do that. Scenes like Jules' MSND performance, or a storyline involving Ellie on the cheersquad, as much as I'd enjoy it, I've been arguing against too.

Reactions: Talcum Powder

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Honestly, I think it's important for the story that Ellie is interested in guys. Otherwise, the story between Ellie and Dylan would also be in danger, and this is probably the most important story in the game, next to the story between Dylan and Sophia.
So basically you want Milfy City no.2 just from the mothers point of view.
I personally am not invested in Sofia with her kids storylines, could care less either way, as long as other content gets into the game.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Pretty boring really especially compared to the night at the club between Sophie/Tyler.

Everything related to Dylan bores me (of course there are people who love incest and I'm happy for them).

Sam for my taste has a very boring personality.

It's just an opinion clearly.
If both Dylan and Sam bore you, who are you playing the game as Sophia's LI? Tyler's out of the picture (like Bennett).

• Angry
Reactions: Hydra00045

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
If both Dylan and Sam bore you, who are you playing the game as Sophia's LI? Tyler's out of the picture (like Bennett).
The neighbor, the school janitor, the gangster in jail, Elie's boyfriend Logan (in about 10 years maybe something will happen hahaha).

Aiden's Tasks that advance like a snail.

but if removing Liam, Dylan, Sam the remaining content is extremely little but that's how things work, we don't all enjoy the same material.

Just imagine when the Club content came out and I couldn't find anything from the Club and I discovered that I had to start the route with Elie haha.

Everyone should get some screen time and not have to wait ages to see their crush but again I am of the opinion not demanding anything. It's like the Moving guys vanished lol. For that, it is better not to give them any screen and options with them.

That also partly explains people's complaints not only about a slow but also limited construction.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hydra00045

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The neighbor, the school janitor, the gangster in jail, Elie's boyfriend Logan (in about 10 years maybe something will happen hahaha).

Aiden's Tasks that advance like a snail.

but if removing Liam, Dylan, Sam the remaining content is extremely little but that's how things work, we don't all enjoy the same material.

Just imagine when the Club content came out and I couldn't find anything from the Club and I discovered that I had to start the route with Elie haha.

That also partly explains people's complaints not only about a slow but also limited construction.
By "the neighbor", can I assume you mean Neil? Along with Tyler and Bennett, don't expect anything there. Or Larry Morello from the jail. Anyone not in the poll can be assumed to have little to no significant content for the foreseeable future.

Ellie might have a scene with Logan on PD16, which is probably more like 5 years away. Between Sophia and Logan I'm doubtful, but at least 15 years seems to be a decent estimate.

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
By "the neighbor", can I assume you mean Neil? Along with Tyler and Bennett, don't expect anything there. Or Larry Morello from the jail. Anyone not in the poll can be assumed to have little to no significant content for the foreseeable future.

Ellie might have a scene with Logan on PD16, which is probably more like 5 years away. Between Sophia and Logan I'm doubtful, but at least 15 years seems to be a decent estimate.
Yes, I realized that a long time ago for the same reason it ends up being more fun reading people's comments than the game itself.

Since we know in advance that we can die or the developer die before seeing Sophie having sex with someone( that is not her husband obviously) hahahaha.

Sam may not have the best personality in the world but at least he's gotten further than many others in town( The goddess of fortune is capricious ) and I'll end up following his route because it's possibly the only way for Neil to participate in the future as well.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yes, I realized that a long time ago for the same reason it ends up being more fun reading people's comments than the game itself.

Since we know in advance that we can die or the developer die before seeing Sophie having sex with someone( that is not her husband obviously) hahahaha.

Sam may not have the best personality in the world but at least he's gotten further than many others in town( The goddess of fortune is capricious ) and I'll end up following his route because it's possibly the only way for Neil to participate in the future as well.
I wouldn't count on Neil participating in anything anytime soon, except for things like the last Sam event, as anything other than an opportunity to interrupt any action. Hence my comments about Neil not being in the poll.

Might have better luck in the GW route, since Liam and Neil are meant to be friends, and any event involving Liam is still considered GW. Like the swingers event with Cathy and Andy.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I wouldn't count on Neil participating in anything anytime soon, except for things like the last Sam event, as anything other than an opportunity to interrupt any action. Hence my comments about Neil not being in the poll.

Might have better luck in the GW route, since Liam and Neil are meant to be friends, and any event involving Liam is still considered GW. Like the swingers event with Cathy and Andy.
What's your theory about what will happen with Dylan and Sophia this update? My theory is maybe a mouthfuck?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What's your theory about what will happen with Dylan and Sophia this update? My theory is maybe a mouthfuck?
Depends entirely on what L&P considers a "sex scene", for which the best information I have is that you're going to be waiting at least until PD20 for anything significant between Sophia and Dylan.

Also depends on what L&P is planning for Update 8, which is also Sophia/Dylan.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes