XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
I think different people have different expectations from the game. And the game is now evolving into an incest game more than anything else, because that's what most of the supporters of the game like. In my mind this game is about one thing and that is the corruption of Sofia. The fact that she is a wife and a mother is, for me interesting as it would be different than the corruption of someone else, like most other corruption games have. Everything happening in the game is a tool to develop the one plot I care about, her corruption. That can be through incest at some point, of course, and it kind of was used like that at the start, that's why there were so many subplots. Unfortunately for me, fortunately for others, a lot of the people supporting the game on Patreon or Subscribestar like the incest parts the most and so the game focus has shifted more and more towards that,
Yes, it's pretty clear that there are quite different expectations for this game. I would even go a bit further and say that L&P has deliberately stirred them up.

However, what I would not say is that the incest part was reinforced afterwards. This orientation has been the core of this game from the very beginning. It starts with the scene in the car shortly after they get off the plane, where Ellie catches Dylan looking a little too closely, and continues through most of the events (with Dylan, Ellie, or Patricia). The point is that, in the best case, also characters beside the main charcters will ultimately also support this plot. Sam is a good example here because he should not be seen as an alternative to incest, but as a competitor to Dylan.

Also, The fact that a game about incest is ultimately also a game about corruption seems to be somehow lost here. I at least don't know a good plot of an incest game where you don't have to overcome the hurdles that stand in the way. In the end, the incest is just an amplified form of other coruption plots, because the relationship between the participants involved is subject to stronger social restrictions than, for example, in the case of "just" cheating. For me, at least, only this part of the incest is interesting.

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
What exactly is the main story though? I've said it before, but to me the main story is what the players make of it. You can cut out most Dylan/Ellie content at will, be a good wife, go for mostly the adult lesbian or hetero routes...and so on. There's a reason we get choices resulting in different outcomes. Some of which result in zero incest, others in more or less hetero/lesbian content...and so on. If you don't want to see any sexual content with particular characters in your game, you don't have to.

And I've also said this before, but that's pretty much the point of a choice based visual novel. You get to make your own story. Problem here is that most routes will only see content worth playing in 30-40 years from now, which might make certain other routes seem to be the so called "main story" as there's simply more content, which is caused by the game's development moving in slow-motion.

I personally don't give a flying fuck about the incest content in this game. I also don't care about children and teenagers. I'm in it for content involving adult characters (mostly hetero oriented). Thing is, I'm shit out of luck to get any of that within the next 20+ years probably. lol
Totally agree with the basis of what you said.

If you don't want to see a particular fetish/route, don't play it.

This forum gets boring reading repetitive posts about people hating this or that fetish, when they have an opportunity to not see it!
If they don't like it and are watching it, why?!...or if not, why complain about something you're not going to see?!

I used to read every post on this forum, but I'm here now, mainly for the art.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If the game only had, for example, Dylan, Ellie and Sam routes I would probably stop playing it. And I think there are a few patrons that would stop supporting as well. It would hit too few kinks. For me the incest route is not something I am very into. I was at first with the Ellie part, but got over it fast. The Dylan route is fun/funny for me but only because of Sofia's reluctance (normal). Same with Sam. If she was 100% into those relationships, I would not be into it at all. That's why I like the Aiden route the most. I also like the teaching path for the kids although I would have hoped they would be a little older, this way it's a little creepy.
Since the game only has Dylan, Sam, Ellie and Patricia routes (ie Incest) why are you playing otherwise?
i would love 2 see this, anyone else with me?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This isn't a thing. Likely never will be.

Reactions: Shalamar94

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Totally agree with the basis of what you said.

If you don't want to see a particular fetish/route, don't play it.

This forum gets boring reading repetitive posts about people hating this or that fetish, when they have an opportunity to not see it!
If they don't like it and are watching it, why?!...or if not, why complain about something you're not going to see?!

I used to read every post on this forum, but I'm here now, mainly for the art.
I imagine people are complaining because of the slow development. If a fetish they don't like has high priority, if they don't watch that, they can not play the game for a year or more.

Since the game only has Dylan, Sam, Ellie and Patricia routes (ie Incest) why are you playing otherwise?

This isn't a thing. Likely never will be.
For the corruption aspect of the game. I mainly like the Aiden story.
Especially if I play a female MC I don't care about LI's as I don't identify with her. I just her to get as corrupted as possible.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
In a paralel universe AWAM's progress is very fast and by the end of 2023 all 30 PDs are available to play. There are many different routes and everyone plays those they like.
- Dylan
- Ellie
- Sam
- Patricia
- Aiden
- Benett
- Morello
- Nathalie
- Amber
- Vicky
- Gandbang
- Interracial
- Good wife (yes there are some who like this path too)
Within a month or 2 everyone would lose their interest and no one would talk about it anymore... while now there is a forum with more than 100,000 comments and the game is not even half way there... It brings to the creator a steady income between 4.5k to 6k monthly and this is his/her part time job... what do you think...? Is he/she going to be faster?

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
In a paralel universe AWAM's progress is very fast and by the end of 2023 all 30 PDs are available to play. There are many different routes and everyone plays those they like.
- Dylan
- Ellie
- Sam
- Patricia
- Aiden
- Benett
- Morello
- Nathalie
- Amber
- Vicky
- Gandbang
- Interracial
Within a month or 2 everyone would lose their interest and no one would talk about it anymore... while now there is a forum with more than 100,000 comments and the game is not even half way there... It brings to the creator a steady income between 4.5k to 6k monthly and this is his/her part time job... what do you think...? Is he/she going to be faster?
Of course there needs to be a balance but still. If I was supporting AWAM at some time, the long release times would have made me stop supporting it. I was supporting Fashions Business when I found out about AWAM (FB is how I found this forum actually) so I thought after some time I will switch from one to another. In the meantime, the release dates grew so far apart that I decided against supporting AWAM.
But there are plenty who will still support it. I think a proof of this kind of concept working is also Amouranth, the streamer with OF who teases, lies to supporters and releases same crap for a long time now but people still pay her 1 million dollars per month for that. I can't understand it, but it is what it is. Only money can dictate what content creators of all types do. Wheter it is, include certain storylines more, or release faster, or get naked more or whatever.
Just like it was with Milfy City, the dev got so much money even when he was doing nothing and lying to the people about what he was doing that he kind of got used to that and stopped working on the game altogether.

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
I imagine people are complaining because of the slow development. If a fetish they don't like has high priority, if they don't watch that, they can not play the game for a year or more.
It's a fair point, but obviously the Dev's put in various fetishes to attract a bigger audience, otherwise you're targeting a limited range of people...and unfortunately this leads to...You can only please some of the people, some of the time!
As I've said before (and would minimize the problem), I'd prefer bigger updates, taking longer to produce, and it would make the story flow better.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Just like it was with Milfy City, the dev got so much money even when he was doing nothing and lying to the people about what he was doing that he kind of got used to that and stopped working on the game altogether.
Once famous, authority is created, and people are paralyzed and uncritically follow, like religious fanatics.

a person who buys farts or poop or bricks
a person who bets his life on Musk's word.
a person who Continue Sponsoring Aborted Games

There are many people around us who do stupid things with smart brains.

Reactions: Toushiro and ihl86

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
- Dylan
- Ellie
- Sam
- Patricia
- Aiden
- Benett
- Morello
- Nathalie
- Amber
- Vicky
- Gandbang
- Interracial
by the end of 2023 he won,t even have finished day 13. and he dreams of finishing the whole game. ridiculous.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
I don't see the point in a straight male liking lesbian scenes he can't participate in. Also quite weird. And yet, here I am.

But kinks are like that. They don't have to make sense.
Same, i wish i could control my kinks, then I wouldnt be here it be much easier to find fap material, and i wouldnt have to play trough hours of something just to get some small satisfaction

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Of course there needs to be a balance but still. If I was supporting AWAM at some time, the long release times would have made me stop supporting it. I was supporting Fashions Business when I found out about AWAM (FB is how I found this forum actually) so I thought after some time I will switch from one to another. In the meantime, the release dates grew so far apart that I decided against supporting AWAM.
But there are plenty who will still support it. I think a proof of this kind of concept working is also Amouranth, the streamer with OF who teases, lies to supporters and releases same crap for a long time now but people still pay her 1 million dollars per month for that. I can't understand it, but it is what it is. Only money can dictate what content creators of all types do. Wheter it is, include certain storylines more, or release faster, or get naked more or whatever.
True, if the game had a plan of 3 PDs per year it would have been perfect and I would have continued to support the development of this game. Now I just follow this forum. But soon I see I'll stop following even this forum...

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes