Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
L&P, the George RR Martin of adult game developers.
Hardly fitting, GRRM at least has finished several books, AWAM is far away from being finished. If it s ever finished at all, which I doubt, since speed of development is only getting slower not faster.
L&P has a gem of game in hands, but he is driving it against the wall with strange decisions and lies.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hardly fitting, GRRM at least has finished several books, AWAM is far away from being finished. If it s ever finished at all, which I doubt, since speed of development is only getting slower not faster.
L&P has a gem of game in hands, but he is driving it against the wall with strange decisions and lies.
If he does finish it then it will be a quick fix as he speeds up events/shortened evets

Reactions: CSK92

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Depends entirely on what L&P considers a "sex scene", for which the best information I have is that you're going to be waiting at least until PD20 for anything significant between Sophia and Dylan.

Also depends on what L&P is planning for Update 8, which is also Sophia/Dylan.
Sex scene could be anything with sexual acts being performed. ie Oral, HJ, Breast fondling, and of course actual intercourse

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Sex scene could be anything with sexual acts being performed. ie Oral, HJ, Breast fondling, and of course actual intercourse
When I told my girlfriend to have sex, it literally means to have sex, not hj or bj.

Even if a fart smells like poop, it's not called poop.

If you see Sophia doing hj to Dylan, you'll say she did hj, not say she had sex.

Sex is sex.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
When I told my girlfriend to have sex, it literally means to have sex, not hj or bj.

Even if a fart smells like poop, it's not called poop.

If you see Sophia doing hj to Dylan, you'll say she did hj, not say she had sex.

Sex is sex.
The literal definition of sex refers to any "Sexual activity". Ever heard of the term Oral sex?

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
The literal definition of sex refers to any "Sexual activity". Ever heard of the term Oral sex?
Sex doesn't talk about all "sexual activity."

If oral sex was sex, people would just say it sex. Why would they say it oral sex?

Sex is an act that distinguishes it from Oral, and Oral is not sex, but "sexual activity."

Do you say, you had oral sex and then had sex or did you say you had oral sex?

Last edited:

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Hey did anyone else get a scam email for this game, they gave me a login and everything, if anyone else did block and delete

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes