Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
Then you're shit out of luck. After this update, there are 3 more with Dylan, then an small Ellie event, small Sam event, a proper Ellie event, side jobs, then 3 more Dylan.

So about half of the next dozen updates will have Dylan.
It doesn't matter if we have Dylan. I just hope that every update is not just meaningless stories. After all, we are not playing serious games:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Xydal

Apr 5, 2019
Bye for your fun...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Composition of the scenes is different in all of these teasers. It means that L&P is not just rerendered old scenes with hew hardware/software, he actually recreates first part of the game with subsequent spending of his work/time at the expense of further development of the game
In my opinion it is obvious that L&P's business strategy aims at new comers until they become disappointed by lack of game's progress. However there are plenty newcomers around, so it's no big deal to lose one old patron and get 2 new ones.
To correspond such business strategy AWAM must be:
1. Visually appealing from the beginning.
2. Full of hints on dirty sex. (Movers, metro thugs, park's thugs, etc ... )
3. To stretch teasing/bluballing as much as impossible new characters are constantly added to the game. So the game gradually becomes a bunch of forgotten dead end/branches (like soap opera) instead of straight/curvy forward story tree. New characters also give all sort of excuses for slow development.
4. Any cheating sex scene will devalue precious Sophia from teasing point of view. So this EVENT must always be like a horizon.

In summary, paradoxically but constant stream of money from newcomers won't encourage L&P for further development AWAM. The game will stagnate until its financial profit is stable/increasing till the point of one event-release per year or even slower.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Both DOL Version and Non DOL Version wil be release or just the DOL Version?
We'll be able to get AWAM (non-DoL) here. It's actually kinda hard to get the DoL version here - I mainly have downloaded it in the past in order to check a few things, like if all the relationships are landlady/lodger

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes