bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
I'm usually pretty chill but i can't help but say something about Dylan aging like 10 years overnight and putting on about 40 lbs of muscle following the handjob he got like the day before. From a development standpoint, this dev has wanted slow story progression and has tried to justify that slow progression for several years ( I think this game started around the same time I started mine and that was back in 2017). i'm fine with slow progress because i wrote a slow-burn game too. But if the attempt was on realism and slow burn, why would you actively make the choice to change the character model this often? There was the original character model which looked super young. then he looked older at the beach, the shower spy scenes were different yet, then he was tanned and toned up, then the last 2 updates or so was a completely different model used and now this massive model change one update (day) later? That's like 5 models: all with different body tones, sizes, and shapes. This guy has also talked about priding himself on detail. so if you're going to make sure that the fingers on the guitar strings are actually on a real chord, why would you actively make a decision to change a character model this drastically in one day? I'm guessing he wanted to use a different dick model. in the handjob scene, we didn't actually see the dick on the rest of the body because it was still inside his pants and just poking out. i'm guessing that was on purpose because the colors didn't match the new model he'd chosen so he hid the actual point where it was attached to the body so you couldn't see the color difference. so now he's trying to get away with finding another model where the dick mesh matches properly so he had to change the entire body again. appearance-wise that's pretty jarring though. I can't imagine the hate i would get from my audience if i made that drastic of a character model change and did it that often while trying to justify slow and realistic story progression. Sure, if Dylan started young and if you're trying to simulate him growing up or whatever--fine-- but it's only been like 16 days right? he's literally aging one year per day. maybe all those nursing home scenes were foreshadowing for how the Dylan arc ends
No this is the DOL Version. In the DOL Version Dylan always looked like that. He will not use the AWAM Version on Patreon for Reasons.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
I'm usually pretty chill but i can't help but say something about Dylan aging like 10 years overnight and putting on about 40 lbs of muscle following the handjob he got like the day before. From a development standpoint, this dev has wanted slow story progression and has tried to justify that slow progression for several years ( I think this game started around the same time I started mine and that was back in 2017). i'm fine with slow progress because i wrote a slow-burn game too. But if the attempt was on realism and slow burn, why would you actively make the choice to change the character model this often? There was the original character model which looked super young. then he looked older at the beach, the shower spy scenes were different yet, then he was tanned and toned up, then the last 2 updates or so was a completely different model used and now this massive model change one update (day) later? That's like 5 models: all with different body tones, sizes, and shapes. This guy has also talked about priding himself on detail. so if you're going to make sure that the fingers on the guitar strings are actually on a real chord, why would you actively make a decision to change a character model this drastically in one day? I'm guessing he wanted to use a different dick model. in the handjob scene, we didn't actually see the dick on the rest of the body because it was still inside his pants and just poking out. i'm guessing that was on purpose because the colors didn't match the new model he'd chosen so he hid the actual point where it was attached to the body so you couldn't see the color difference. so now he's trying to get away with finding another model where the dick mesh matches properly so he had to change the entire body again. appearance-wise that's pretty jarring though. I can't imagine the hate i would get from my audience if i made that drastic of a character model change and did it that often while trying to justify slow and realistic story progression. Sure, if Dylan started young and if you're trying to simulate him growing up or whatever--fine-- but it's only been like 16 days right? he's literally aging one year per day. maybe all those nursing home scenes were foreshadowing for how the Dylan arc ends
That picture is from Decisions of Life, the VN that L&P uses as a screen so that Patreon does not demonetize it, remember that incest has been prohibited since new rules were implemented in 2018, that's why Dylan looks as if he had taken steroids

Private YO

Jul 6, 2022
*six years…

Well, the sad part is

Even If LP did not miraculously think* sorry for us and aims to finish off every play day/per year from now (current play day 13)
it will still take 6 more years for Sophia to have her first hetro sex scene who is not her husband as per XXXORRO's post

Orimal

Dec 1, 2021
That picture is from Decisions of Life, the VN that L&P uses as a screen so that Patreon does not demonetize it, remember that incest has been prohibited since new rules were implemented in 2018, that's why Dylan looks as if he had taken steroids
steroid... hahaha hyperthyroidism :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Lederzar

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
has he always looked like that in that version? i feel like some version of that leaked before and he never looked like that

Sophiewedssam

Aug 14, 2020
I dont support Dylan storyline but still this teaser is a big turn off for me. Why he want to portray him like a man. Can't he be a kid?

Orimal

Dec 1, 2021
I know he visits this site and want him to know that people aren't happy rather they like Sophia's storyline when Sam and Dylan were toddlers :)
There are few games now where the boy character is shorter than the woman, after all, children can now grow to 180cm at the age of 13. If a boy is shorter than a 165cm's woman, it is either developmental delay or dwarfism. But people like to see the combination of milf and shota. Mommy!!!

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
There are few games now where the boy character is shorter than the woman, after all, children can now grow to 180cm at the age of 13. If a boy is shorter than a 165cm's woman, it is either developmental delay or dwarfism. But people like to see the combination of milf and shota. Mommy!!!
Regardless the height, most of the "shota" characters are equiped with a horse dong...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
He looks like an athletic 18-year old teenager! Finally LP moved from the baby picture of Dylan!
Except that not only are characters aged-up, but last I checked some events are outright gutted. For example, there's no sex-ed with the kids in DoL.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes