ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
If the suporters droped like flies and demanded faster pace of development he would make f*cking adjustments in a hurry.
This thread is full of people blaiming the dev, but it is the supporters that should be blamed. You deserve what you tolerate. :D
It's been years of deterioration & the core of supporters is still tight. Those who drop out are constantly replaced. Anyone new to AWAM receives a great VN/game with amazing renders, interesting characters & intriguing, many-faceted stories. They need to remain for a long time before the truth sinks in. Years ago, lots of us thought that a fan rebellion would occur but it hasn't materialised. L&P shuts down those who ask too many awkward questions. Leaving is the only real demonstration of dissatisfaction available to Patrons & they're not about to organise a mass walk-out, (even if they could), for various reasons, including the human propensity to throw good money after bad & simple sycophancy to name but two.

Those of us on the outside can't tell anybody how to spend their money, so while some Patrons may have to "tolerate" the situation, the rest of us just have to 'endure' it, or leave.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
And yet, Ellie hasn't really appeared recently, the last event on her route being at the start of PD12. Christine and Marie don't have much in the way of votes, despite having recent events

What I'd be more curious about is who voters would match for Dylan and Ellie. Jules appears to be twice as popular as Logan as an LI for Ellie.
Ellie must have "staying power." Christine & Marie havn't got anywhere much with Sophia & might never be LIs, although Marie is harder to explain. Perhaps Dylan supporters got jealous of the time spent with him, both on Sophia's part & because she was a distraction for him from his mother, when he could have been plotting or spying? She's not their average Mom figure.

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
The name is Total Vote Ranking and there is no ranking change

The graph is the last number of votes and has a ranking change

Carl rather lost the vote, maybe because of the count error.

And if even one count error occurs in a vote, the reliability of the entire vote result will be problematic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
The name is Total Vote Ranking and there is no ranking change

The graph is the last number of votes and has a ranking change

Carl rather lost the vote, maybe because of the count error.

And if even one count error occurs in a vote, the reliability of the entire vote result will be problematic.
this retarded fanbase wants just the opposite of what i like 2 see, omfg, characters like logan , carl , vicky, thugs, mover should be high instead,
this fanbase is very disappointing

• Haha
Reactions: Chaosguy

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
this retarded fanbase wants just the opposite of what i like 2 see, omfg, characters like logan , carl , vicky, thugs, mover should be high instead,
this fanbase is very disappointing
You know, I agree with you. But when more than 2 people tell you're drunk, you better listen. The majority always wins :)

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
It's been years of deterioration & the core of supporters is still tight. Those who drop out are constantly replaced. Anyone new to AWAM receives a great VN/game with amazing renders, interesting characters & intriguing, many-faceted stories. They need to remain for a long time before the truth sinks in. Years ago, lots of us thought that a fan rebellion would occur but it hasn't materialised. L&P shuts down those who ask too many awkward questions. Leaving is the only real demonstration of dissatisfaction available to Patrons & they're not about to organise a mass walk-out, (even if they could), for various reasons, including the human propensity to throw good money after bad & simple sycophancy to name but two.

Those of us on the outside can't tell anybody how to spend their money, so while some Patrons may have to "tolerate" the situation, the rest of us just have to 'endure' it, or leave.
Only thing I wanna add here is the fact that, while L&P's Patreon has seen a steady increase in numbers for roughly the first 4-5 years, the past 12 months aren't looking that great. He's not gaining any more patrons for quite some time now, with the numbers maxing out at roughly 2000-2100 (on average, give or take) coming the end of each month. And not only that, but the average patron tier went down considerably. Perfect example is the current % on his final patron goal, which is sitting at 94% even though he's at 1857 patrons. There was a time when this goal would hit the 100% at ~1400 patrons, which indicates that many people are supporting him with less money than before. I've seen a post a few days ago, can't remember who said it, but apparently there's hardly any high-tier patrons left at the moment.

Just means that L&P's community isn't growing any longer, atleast how it currently stands, and he might even make less money overall compared to a year or two ago. The numbers at the start of each month are still somewhat consistent with ~1600 patrons, but again, he's not growing. Certainly not what you want to see as developer who's project has another 40+ years ahead of it.

lpgraph.png

This graph shows perfectly well how his growth stopped in early 2022, especially compared to all the previous years. Some months even saw a decline in patrons, and he's not reached his peak of nearly 2300 patrons again since April 2022.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Only thing I wanna add here is the fact that, while L&P's Patreon has seen a steady increase in numbers for roughly the first 4-5 years, the past 12 months aren't looking that great. He's not gaining any more patrons for quite some time now, with the numbers maxing out at roughly 2000-2100 (on average, give or take) coming the end of each month. And not only that, but the average patron tier went down considerably. Perfect example is the current % on his final patron goal, which is sitting at 94% even though he's at 1857 patrons. There was a time when this goal would hit the 100% at ~1400 patrons, which indicates that many people are supporting him with less money than before. I've seen a post a few days ago, can't remember who said it, but apparently there's hardly any high-tier patrons left at the moment.

Just means that L&P's community isn't growing any longer, atleast how it currently stands, and he might even make less money overall compared to a year or two ago. The numbers at the start of each month are still somewhat consistent with ~1600 patrons, but again, he's not growing. Certainly not what you want to see as developer who's project has another 40+ years ahead of it.

View attachment 2468366

This graph shows perfectly well how his growth stopped in early 2022, especially compared to all the previous years. Some months even saw a decline in patrons, and he's not reached his peak of nearly 2300 patrons again since April 2022.
Do you recall if an update came out in March '22? That sounds it might be around the start of the PD.

Reactions: palmtrees89

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Do you recall if an update came out in March '22? That sounds it might be around the start of the PD.
The first update in 2022 was released in April. It was 0.155+0.160 (Update 1 and 2 of PD13) combined, as 0.155 with it's first animations (Jenn rape) took L&P ages to complete. Devcycle for that update was from November 2021 to April 2022.

That's also why L&P's had his all-time peak of ~2300 patrons. Was basically the initial hype for animations, which died down pretty quickly (as can be seen in numbers on the months following that April release).

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

In the previous episode,
Sam has already caressed Sophia's nipple to the fullest.
So Dylan should go to vagina, not Sophia's nipple.
Let's go, Dylan!
I've never seen a post in the developer's response released on this forum so far that Dylan will outrun Sam.

And I don't expect will outrun Abba's children too.

The developer said there was no sex this year.
If without sex, it's hard to direct the previous situation in the course of the story.

Dylan only saw Sophia's breast.

So in this update, we have to accept Dylan just touching Sophia's breast and kissing her.

Dec 29, 2021
I always smiled at Dylan. The little boy with the expressionless face. But thanks to Amber's hand job ;), he turned into a strong man straight away... :ROFLMAO: :LOL: But I'll admit I like him a lot better this way. Good work. (y)

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Okay, in dylan incest route, I can't get ahead with marie, they just talk and the scene switches to the hair saloon, but in the route where I send him away to boarding school, he gets the whole content with marie, what is going on? is there a soft lock on marie if dylan is interested in fucking his mommy?
any answer to this please?

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
How did the yoga event play out on your play-through? Did you play one path differently than the other during the yoga event with Sophia/Patricia/Claire/Marie?
Nope, I did the same playthrough, with 2 routes, namely 1. route where sophia sends him to boarding school 2. where she doesn't.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Part of my complaint about this playable day is just how one-sided the day is. Besides the Sam event, if you're not playing the Dylan route, there's really no reason to support the game (kinda why I'm so shocked Ellie is doing as well as she is in the poll)

At least on Ellie day there are some Dylan route events, even if he isn't present. Like Aiden's task, or whatever the repercussions are from accepting Morello's help.

And the ranch event isn't likely to be long. I don't believe it will take two years like this PD is turning out to.
I think that the acceptable/interesting content spectrum is a big difference between you and me. I look forward to a much larger cross section of content than you do. My preferences begin with Sophia and Dylan/Ellie/Patricia, but I also enjoy Dylan/Amber, Dylan/Marie, Ellie/Julia, Sophia/Sam and I am looking forward to the partner swap - Sophia/Cathy's husband + Liam/Cathy.

I'd love it if this includes lesbian content (fine to gate it with sufficient lesbian points, or better - sufficient lesbian points means that Sophia will Finally take the lead and be more aggressive). It could start with Sophia and Cathy both complimenting each other, and they decide to play with each other to get their guys hot. Cathy's always wondered what it would be like to be with another woman - she trusts Sophia - and this is the perfect chance to satisfy that curiosity. This could actually be Great for Sophia as she could experiment with Cathy and then let Liam know that she 'might' be interested in playing with women more often if he is not threatened by that - Liam's So busy and no woman is going to take Sophia away from him (that she will admit, barring the good wife path).

As to the way L&P tells the AWAM story and decides on the content mix of each day - I think he is still stuck in the mindset of a creator who is putting out one PD of content every 4/6 months - so concentrating on a few characters on a given day is not a problem. He has failed to adapt his story telling skills to the incredibly slow story telling pace he has chosen for AWAM, so he has created content drag - where more than 15 - 20% of a day focused on Sophia and 1 other character means that a number of other characters are 'off-stage' far too long.

I am no longer looking for a cohesive AWAM story - I just don't think AWAM will ever be completed, because L&P taking TWO years to complete 1 PD is ridiculous, and I certainly won't be following AWAM in the 2030's and 2040's the way I do now. So, I will take the small releases as vignettes in the AWAM universe - something to enjoy when one interests me - and spend much more time enjoying AVNs with story progression that will actually provide meaningful adult content and great stories - all in the next 5 - 10 years.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes