PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Only thing I wanna add here is the fact that, while L&P's Patreon has seen a steady increase in numbers for roughly the first 4-5 years, the past 12 months aren't looking that great. He's not gaining any more patrons for quite some time now, with the numbers maxing out at roughly 2000-2100 (on average, give or take) coming the end of each month. And not only that, but the average patron tier went down considerably. Perfect example is the current % on his final patron goal, which is sitting at 94% even though he's at 1857 patrons. There was a time when this goal would hit the 100% at ~1400 patrons, which indicates that many people are supporting him with less money than before. I've seen a post a few days ago, can't remember who said it, but apparently there's hardly any high-tier patrons left at the moment.

Just means that L&P's community isn't growing any longer, atleast how it currently stands, and he might even make less money overall compared to a year or two ago. The numbers at the start of each month are still somewhat consistent with ~1600 patrons, but again, he's not growing. Certainly not what you want to see as developer who's project has another 40+ years ahead of it.

View attachment 2468366

This graph shows perfectly well how his growth stopped in early 2022, especially compared to all the previous years. Some months even saw a decline in patrons, and he's not reached his peak of nearly 2300 patrons again since April 2022.
It would be interesting if there was a way to add in SS data. I stopped supporting on Patreon more than a year ago and switched to SS. I dropped SS support last month because I felt that AWAM was just not worth the support anymore, compared to other creators who I find myself enjoying more - and who are more responsive to their supporters/fans.

If SS support has also leveled off or dropped, matching the Patreon trend, that would be an interesting fact to add to the overall data.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think that the acceptable/interesting content spectrum is a big difference between you and me. I look forward to a much larger cross section of content than you do. My preferences begin with Sophia and Dylan/Ellie/Patricia, but I also enjoy Dylan/Amber, Dylan/Marie, Ellie/Julia, Sophia/Sam and I am looking forward to the partner swap - Sophia/Cathy's husband + Liam/Cathy.

I'd love it if this includes lesbian content (fine to gate it with sufficient lesbian points, or better - sufficient lesbian points means that Sophia will Finally take the lead and be more aggressive). It could start with Sophia and Cathy both complimenting each other, and they decide to play with each other to get their guys hot. Cathy's always wondered what it would be like to be with another woman - she trusts Sophia - and this is the perfect chance to satisfy that curiosity. This could actually be Great for Sophia as she could experiment with Cathy and then let Liam know that she 'might' be interested in playing with women more often if he is not threatened by that - Liam's So busy and no woman is going to take Sophia away from him (that she will admit, barring the good wife path).

As to the way L&P tells the AWAM story and decides on the content mix of each day - I think he is still stuck in the mindset of a creator who is putting out one PD of content every 4/6 months - so concentrating on a few characters on a given day is not a problem. He has failed to adapt his story telling skills to the incredibly slow story telling pace he has chosen for AWAM, so he has created content drag - where more than 15 - 20% of a day focused on Sophia and 1 other character means that a number of other characters are 'off-stage' far too long.

I am no longer looking for a cohesive AWAM story - I just don't think AWAM will ever be completed, because L&P taking TWO years to complete 1 PD is ridiculous, and I certainly won't be following AWAM in the 2030's and 2040's the way I do now. So, I will take the small releases as vignettes in the AWAM universe - something to enjoy when one interests me - and spend much more time enjoying AVNs with story progression that will actually provide meaningful adult content and great stories - all in the next 5 - 10 years.
With the rate I'm now seeing familiar faces in other threads and Discord servers, yeah, I think the time might be approaching that this thread dies down as we spend more time elsewhere.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
we've seen a lot of boobs in the last 2 uptades. I'm expecting something different from developer. As I recall, Dylan gave Sophia a foot massage in the tub in past.She even felt Dylan's erection.
This time I think Sophia will give something like a footjob. Maybe without taking off the boxers.
good luck

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I always smiled at Dylan. The little boy with the expressionless face. But thanks to Amber's hand job ;), he turned into a strong man straight away... :ROFLMAO: :LOL: But I'll admit I like him a lot better this way. Good work. (y)
Unfortunately you won't be seeing him like this in AWAM. This teaser is for the DOL version due to Patreon ToS. You'll be getting the usual teenage boy version of Dylan in the next AWAM release.

Reactions: 1879 and Alley_Cat

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
I think that the acceptable/interesting content spectrum is a big difference between you and me. I look forward to a much larger cross section of content than you do. My preferences begin with Sophia and Dylan/Ellie/Patricia, but I also enjoy Dylan/Amber, Dylan/Marie, Ellie/Julia, Sophia/Sam and I am looking forward to the partner swap - Sophia/Cathy's husband + Liam/Cathy.

I'd love it if this includes lesbian content (fine to gate it with sufficient lesbian points, or better - sufficient lesbian points means that Sophia will Finally take the lead and be more aggressive).
It could start with Sophia and Cathy both complimenting each other, and they decide to play with each other to get their guys hot. Cathy's always wondered what it would be like to be with another woman - she trusts Sophia - and this is the perfect chance to satisfy that curiosity. This could actually be Great for Sophia as she could experiment with Cathy and then let Liam know that she 'might' be interested in playing with women more often if he is not threatened by that - Liam's So busy and no woman is going to take Sophia away from him (that she will admit, barring the good wife path).

As to the way L&P tells the AWAM story and decides on the content mix of each day - I think he is still stuck in the mindset of a creator who is putting out one PD of content every 4/6 months - so concentrating on a few characters on a given day is not a problem. He has failed to adapt his story telling skills to the incredibly slow story telling pace he has chosen for AWAM, so he has created content drag - where more than 15 - 20% of a day focused on Sophia and 1 other character means that a number of other characters are 'off-stage' far too long.

I am no longer looking for a cohesive AWAM story - I just don't think AWAM will ever be completed, because L&P taking TWO years to complete 1 PD is ridiculous, and I certainly won't be following AWAM in the 2030's and 2040's the way I do now. So, I will take the small releases as vignettes in the AWAM universe - something to enjoy when one interests me - and spend much more time enjoying AVNs with story progression that will actually provide meaningful adult content and great stories - all in the next 5 - 10 years.
When it comes to preferences, I fully agree with you. Only Dylan/Ellie I would mention here additionally. :D

As for Sophia being a more active character, however, I'm a little skeptical. Not because I don't think that a more active Sophia would have been fun, but more because in AWAM Sophia is almost the only character that really needs to be corrupted. If she then virtually switches roles, there would be almost no need for any corruption any more, with the exception of the only alternative is Dylan/Ellie.

What is going to intrigue me is how Dylan fans are going to cope with potentially not getting a Dylan event for about 4 years, since he's not scheduled to make an appearance for two whole playable days.
I think your assessment here is fundamentally wrong. I suspect that there are not much (if at all) people here who find only Dylan content in AWAM interesting. This problem of not liking a major story charcater is something you have, but for many here applies only to minor side charters, if at all. I think that most of the people who chose Dylan on there Vote also have Ellie and even Sam on their list.

For example, Even though I find the content around Sophia/Dylan, Sophia/Ellie and Dylan/Ellie in AWAM the best, I will certainly watch the other paths as well.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
When it comes to preferences, I fully agree with you. Only Dylan/Ellie I would mention here additionally. :D

As for Sophia being a more active character, however, I'm a little skeptical. Not because I don't think that a more active Sophia would have been fun, but more because in AWAM Sophia is almost the only character that really needs to be corrupted. If she then virtually switches roles, there would be almost no need for any corruption any more, with the exception of the only alternative is Dylan/Ellie.

I think your assessment here is fundamentally wrong. I suspect that there are not much (if at all) people here who find only Dylan content in AWAM interesting. This problem of not liking a major story charcater is something you have, but for many here applies only to minor side charters, if at all. I think that most of the people who chose Dylan on there Vote also have Ellie and even Sam on their list.

For example, Even though I find the content around Sophia/Dylan, Sophia/Ellie and Dylan/Ellie in AWAM the best, I will certainly watch the other paths as well.
So you're not going to complain bitterly that there's no good content? Awesome. Good for you.

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
I don't think Sophia will have sex in this game. With the invention of a 2nd main character in a game that is called a wife and mother and lp saying that main character sex doesn't mean Sophia I see the writing on the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: Jude6 and Lince 40

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Would you rather play a game with great renders but more update span
or
would you play a game with average renders with a short update span ??
This is the old choice argument. It's not a choice for anyone except the Dev. L&P chooses to ration out great renders in small packets. We already know he could release more & with less delay, just as the one-man operation he is, let alone what he could do if he really put his mind to it & was motivated.

L&P has the only choice that matters & he's decided that the way things are now is how he likes it. Others/fans have a simple choice, whether to stick around, or not & that's the only one available to them.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
1 hetero scene is going to happen in current PD. It doesn't add up to me to have both hetero scenes in one day! I believe that the 2 hetero & 2 lesbian scenes are spread like:
- PD13 (event of Dylan/Ellie/Christine) 1st hetero
- PD15 (event covering 75% of the day) 1st lesbian
- PD16 (wild event) should be 2nd lesbian scene
- PD16 (Ellie / Logan) should be 2nd hetero scene

Also, if the 2 hetero scenes involve Ellie then they should be mutually exclusive when played. Finally, I have the mere suspicion that the 1st hetero scene will be between Dylan & Sophia in PD14! It only makes sense to me if you have such a culmination in the five events between the 2... LP will grow the hotness to that level to send them away from each other for 2 consecutive days... Since LP is saying that Sophia will not have a cheating scene before PD19 then he can put the hetero scene in PD14 in Sophia's dream (something similar to Larry Morello).
We know for sure that first will be a lesbian scene(PD15).
On later days(actually same day-PD16) we will get 2 hetero sex scenes.
Not to mention first hetero sex scene will be on second 15 days of the game-ealiest is obviously PD16.
Do you recall if an update came out in March '22? That sounds it might be around the start of the PD.
No update in March 2022.
He have released an update only once in March-back at the beginning 2018.

Reactions: Hellothere93
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes