PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
When it comes to preferences, I fully agree with you. Only Dylan/Ellie I would mention here additionally. :D

As for Sophia being a more active character, however, I'm a little skeptical. Not because I don't think that a more active Sophia would have been fun, but more because in AWAM Sophia is almost the only character that really needs to be corrupted. If she then virtually switches roles, there would be almost no need for any corruption any more, with the exception of the only alternative is Dylan/Ellie.
When I talk about having a more active Sophia, it's specifically with those people she has invested the most time with. For example, on the lesbian path, imagine Sophia walking up behind Ellie and Julia who are talking, and she gives Julia a playful swat on her ass. Ellie will be as surprised as Julia and Sophia can just tease them with a 'You started this {wink} before sashaying off to towards Ellie's room. She'd stop at the base of the stairs and turn to Ellie and Julia, then say 'So you two think you know all there is to know about kissing... Are you sure? Then Sophia heads up the stairs followed quickly by both Ellie and Julia.

It can be playful and fun. It can lead to a more intimate sexy scene or the occasional lesbianus interruptus (one of L&P's specials), but no matter what - Sophia would not just be waiting for something to happen or someone to show an interest, she would be Active.

When I mentioned Sophia and Dylan/Ellie/Patricia, I meant any combination of the 4 of these 'loving family members' ;)

Go big or go home - why not have Dylan enjoying Sophia and Ellie and the woman Dylan is not focusing on at the moment is being taken care of by Patricia (so she does not break Carls's rule, even if she stretches it all to hell!)

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
NLT is a team.

If you're comparing, do it fairly.
I disagree with you position.

Remember that L&P has made a conscious choice to Not build a team.

He could, for example, train two people on how to render AWAM by making them increasingly responsible for DOL.

Once they prove themselves there, they would each get responsibility for making a PD event, with L&P overseeing the quality and consistency, while working on a later PD event himself.

This would allow L&P to increase PD development speed by 200%+.

Sadly, he does not do this.

SO - comparing L&P to other creative teams is, in my mind, reasonable - since L&P acts like he is an army of one - no team needed.

Jan 20, 2022

He could, for example, train two people on how to render AWAM by making them increasingly responsible for DOL.

Once they prove themselves there, they would each get responsibility for making a PD event, with L&P overseeing the quality and consistency, while working on a later PD event himself.

SO - comparing L&P to other creative teams is, in my mind, reasonable - since L&P acts like he is an army of one - no team needed.
The author and his team :LUL:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

I've personally worked with devs where they'd tell you the main asset, and you could work with it and then develop a storyline based on it. I've even developed personalised assets in Blender to the storyline. Just ask 3Dzen.

But L&P isn't even interested in that.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes