truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Not true. The bathroom does have a lock, fixed 2 PDs ago. Sophia can easily stop Liam coming into the bathroom. Why she would is another matter entirely.

Easy enough when it's Ellie in the bathroom with her, women talk. But Dylan? He's just possibly spent the entire afternoon with Sophia getting a haircut. If I was Liam, I'd be encouraging Dylan to come and watch the game with Mr Harris. He'd get to discuss photography, and possibly meet some hot models down the line.
Fuck those hot models, I want mommy!

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
In Italy, Germany, mid South America etc, yes, but a lot of the world (UK and it's territories, Australasia, Canada, most of USA, some of South America and Africa, India, Russia etc) the age of consent is 16 years old.
In Italy, the legal age of consent to sex for women is 14, provided that the male partner is not older than 16.

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
In Italy, the legal age of consent to sex for women is 14, provided that the male partner is not older than 16.
Even if the partner is over 16, he does not commit the crime of abuse if the judge ascertains that the fourteen-year-old girl partner had given her free consent. if the boy is under 16, the judge does not intervene at all.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Not to worry, Ellie is cool and will be hanging out at a party looking to get some, while Dylan is at home playing submarine in the bath tub with his mommy :ROFLMAO:
Logan cheating on Ellie amuses me in that my initial thought was that it'd be somewhat hypocritical for her to be mad at him considering she's cheating on him with possibly two women.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
When it comes to preferences, I fully agree with you. Only Dylan/Ellie I would mention here additionally. :D

As for Sophia being a more active character, however, I'm a little skeptical. Not because I don't think that a more active Sophia would have been fun, but more because in AWAM Sophia is almost the only character that really needs to be corrupted. If she then virtually switches roles, there would be almost no need for any corruption any more, with the exception of the only alternative is Dylan/Ellie.
When I talk about having a more active Sophia, it's specifically with those people she has invested the most time with. For example, on the lesbian path, imagine Sophia walking up behind Ellie and Julia who are talking, and she gives Julia a playful swat on her ass. Ellie will be as surprised as Julia and Sophia can just tease them with a 'You started this {wink} before sashaying off to towards Ellie's room. She'd stop at the base of the stairs and turn to Ellie and Julia, then say 'So you two think you know all there is to know about kissing... Are you sure? Then Sophia heads up the stairs followed quickly by both Ellie and Julia.

It can be playful and fun. It can lead to a more intimate sexy scene or the occasional lesbianus interruptus (one of L&P's specials), but no matter what - Sophia would not just be waiting for something to happen or someone to show an interest, she would be Active.

When I mentioned Sophia and Dylan/Ellie/Patricia, I meant any combination of the 4 of these 'loving family members' ;)

Go big or go home - why not have Dylan enjoying Sophia and Ellie and the woman Dylan is not focusing on at the moment is being taken care of by Patricia (so she does not break Carls's rule, even if she stretches it all to hell!)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes