dbzf

Jul 18, 2021
DOL/ Decisions of life is an alternate game L&P uses to bypass the patreon gods as some of his characters from AWAM look underrage which is against the rules of patreon.. So in short DOL is the same game but with adult cast/characters..
But L&P didn't use DOL version when he gave the teasers for sam event???

capt ackerman

Sep 15, 2020
But L&P didn't use DOL version when he gave the teasers for sam event???
Why are people making so much fuss about sharing a DOL teaser :WaitWhat:
Don't worry you will get the AWAM version to play.
And regarding sam event, there was no such lewd teaser with sam.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
No Dylan will cach up to sam. But waht does ths mean? I am sure we will get a foot massage, then he goes slowly up and since there will be a change of Location I bet we will get a full body massage with some Titsucking and MAYBE a hand or foot job
:ROFLMAO:Change of location only in the second part

• Haha
Reactions: BorgiaBou

Private YO

Jul 6, 2022
No Dylan will cach up to sam. But waht does ths mean? I am sure we will get a foot massage, then he goes slowly up and since there will be a change of Location I bet we will get a full body massage with some Titsucking and MAYBE a hand or foot job
Judging by the speed of the progress bars are moving in patreon

I guess release will mostly be about sophia wondering how Dylan sees her boobs (thoughts - funbags, eye catches, playthings etc,) And finally confessing each other if she care anymore if Dylan sees her naked boobs or anything else(if the jogging incident happen on Playday 12 and if Dylan beat the hobo and started massaging her).

with a tease and may be if only possibly LP wants us to eagerly wait for the next release to start milking with the Sophia super naked render with Dylan for £ 60 LP will finish the release with giving option to Sophia leave the door not locked with Liam knocking on the door as a cliff hanger. or not.

judging from his comment that this next release after 185 will be hottest and Dylan will surpass Sam. He might want to get his bank acc loaded with releasing some spicy renders.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Judging by the speed of the progress bars are moving in patreon

I guess release will mostly be about sophia wondering how Dylan sees her boobs (thoughts - funbags, eye catches, playthings etc,) And finally confessing each other if she care anymore if Dylan sees her naked boobs or anything else(if the jogging incident happen on Playday 12 and if Dylan beat the hobo and started massaging her).

with a tease and may be if only possibly LP wants us to eagerly wait for the next release to start milking with the Sophia super naked render with Dylan for £ 60 LP will finish the release with giving option to Sophia leave the door not locked with Liam knocking on the door as a cliff hanger. or not.

judging from his comment that this next release after 185 will be hottest and Dylan will surpass Sam. He might want to get his bank acc loaded with releasing some spicy renders.
:ROFLMAO:The first part will only build tension, nothing more

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
New teaser
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm usually pretty chill but i can't help but say something about Dylan aging like 10 years overnight and putting on about 40 lbs of muscle following the handjob he got like the day before. From a development standpoint, this dev has wanted slow story progression and has tried to justify that slow progression for several years ( I think this game started around the same time I started mine and that was back in 2017). i'm fine with slow progress because i wrote a slow-burn game too. But if the attempt was on realism and slow burn, why would you actively make the choice to change the character model this often? There was the original character model which looked super young. then he looked older at the beach, the shower spy scenes were different yet, then he was tanned and toned up, then the last 2 updates or so was a completely different model used and now this massive model change one update (day) later? That's like 5 models: all with different body tones, sizes, and shapes. This guy has also talked about priding himself on detail. so if you're going to make sure that the fingers on the guitar strings are actually on a real chord, why would you actively make a decision to change a character model this drastically in one day? I'm guessing he wanted to use a different dick model. in the handjob scene, we didn't actually see the dick on the rest of the body because it was still inside his pants and just poking out. i'm guessing that was on purpose because the colors didn't match the new model he'd chosen so he hid the actual point where it was attached to the body so you couldn't see the color difference. so now he's trying to get away with finding another model where the dick mesh matches properly so he had to change the entire body again. appearance-wise that's pretty jarring though. I can't imagine the hate i would get from my audience if i made that drastic of a character model change and did it that often while trying to justify slow and realistic story progression. Sure, if Dylan started young and if you're trying to simulate him growing up or whatever--fine-- but it's only been like 16 days right? he's literally aging one year per day. maybe all those nursing home scenes were foreshadowing for how the Dylan arc ends

DDTolik

May 26, 2017
I think Sophia is still horny from Sam's room. She wants to be with any male.
As they wrote somewhere that Sophia will not have sex on the side yet. Therefore, the maximum that can be expected is boobs crushing or masturbation. It's a pity, the situation is hot according to the screenshots

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes