Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
UPDATES 2023 (Judging by the progress between Sophia and Dylan so far)
(In April) Day 13 part 1: Sophia washes Dylan and he stared at her breasts, she allowed it........THE END
(In Aug) Day 13 part 2 : Sophia shows Dylan her college time photos and he gets a hard on.......THE END
(In Nov) Day 14 part 1 : Dylan jerks off to photos in his room and Sophia catches him.........THE END
(In Dec) Christmas Special

UPDATE 2024 ( To be continued.........)

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
im coming back after 7 hours by then i want the teaser leaker by hook or crook;

little advice if you want to leak the teaser then dont like that image on his patreon, this way L&P wont be able to catch you, he make about 90k in a year through this game and you think he'll ban you , if you had brains we would have the teaser by now

its 8:24 here, i want the tease leaked by 17:00, im giving you 8 hours to leak

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
im coming back after 7 hours by then i want the teaser leaker by hook or crook;

little advice if you want to leak the teaser then dont like that image on his patreon, this way L&P wont be able to catch you, he make about 90k in a year through this game and you think he'll ban you , if you had brains we would have the teaser by now

its 8:24 here, i want the tease leaked by 17:00, im giving you 8 hours to leak
Yes he will not catch you however he will not release teasers on the 30€ tier anymore. So if i leak pictures be it through me or others i will suffer from it

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So I can charge for a product and then tell people what to do with the product they by and if they don't do as I ask tell them I will charge them more next time? The solution is simple I would stop buying that product.
Especially when there are more interesting versions of said product out there. Most of the devs I support don't have the problems of having their teasers leaked here. Because they're the ones posting them.

Dec 1, 2021
LP: You guys who leak and play piracy, I want to punish you
Sponsor: We don't care, but how are you going to punish them
LP: I want to raise the sponsorship level
Sponsor: ...
:KEK: :LUL: :LUL:
Australia has spent $3 billion on their trade routes with China to protect their trade routes with China from being disrupted by China

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes