• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
if we deleted a few post it means you shouldnt talk about off topic shit that is not related to the game, its donest mean you guys have to keep posting it again.

next time its a warn and a thread ban, refer to the OP and discuss unnecessary stuff in off-topic thread.

also, dont ask or post telegram links

Last edited:

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
So I can charge for a product and then tell people what to do with the product they by and if they don't do as I ask tell them I will charge them more next time? The solution is simple I would stop buying that product.
This is how it works with most digital products. Consider any AAA game. Or any movie you used to buy on DVD. It is not legal to share them with other people. It's how the world works, it amazes me you are just discovering this now.

In the fan section, Sofia has already been fucked in all holes. I'm just amazed at the desire of people to see LP do the same thing, and he hasn't done it for 3-4 years
For me, at least, it's the difference between a celebrity having a sex tape or getting naked or watching a deep fake. It's not the same at all. Or how there is fan fiction related to books or movies, but it's not part of the cannon and we don't really care what those characters do there.
And I think, even more than that, if L&P, in a single update would make Sofia the biggest whore and she would fuck everybody I would not really enjoy that game as it is out of character and in my crazy mind it wouldn't really be her. For me, the whole point of a corruption game is that it happens gradually, with the fan games, it's a big gap between Sofia from AWAM and what they did.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
UPDATES 2023 (Judging by the progress between Sophia and Dylan so far)
(In April) Day 13 part 1: Sophia washes Dylan and he stared at her breasts, she allowed it........THE END
(In Aug) Day 13 part 2 : Sophia shows Dylan her college time photos and he gets a hard on.......THE END
(In Nov) Day 14 part 1 : Dylan jerks off to photos in his room and Sophia catches him.........THE END
(In Dec) Christmas Special

UPDATE 2024 ( To be continued.........)
There is 2 more events in PD13,after 2 events Sophia/Dylan.
Not to mention there are events(a lot of them) before next Sophia/Dylan in PD14.

• Haha
Reactions: Sagf

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
So we want free teasers, and we want free game, and we criticise the developer if he is slow and we want excellent quality at the same time .
Bad bad fans, I am afraid we will ruine the project.
The developer deserves at least some appropriation( from fans here), and deserves support and to respect his requests from his patreon fans.
This is one of the things supporters misunderstand or play with words.

This site is that connects games with sponsors.

It is a place where games are released for free and at the same time a place where developers promote their games.

And the developer of this game has a lot of sponsoring despite being criticized by a lot of people.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
So we want free teasers, and we want free game, and we criticise the developer if he is slow and we want excellent quality at the same time .
The developer deserves at least some appropriation( from fans here), and deserves support and to respect his requests from his patreon fans.
"Respect", this is recently like the second time someone used this word while defending L&P.

KAz87

Sep 18, 2018
90% of his patreon fans came from this platform like me... I have been for 4 years... but i cant pay his bills for 34 more years you see... in the world of ATL bussiness it would be a court case... what he is doing. Actually. No disrespect.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes