tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is one of the before released teasers

What is this teaser value now that time has passed?

A teaser loses its value the moment the game is revealed.

I don't see why a teaser like this should be kept secret

A teaser retains no value the moment it loses its promotional value.

So far, the LP's use of teasers has been more of a "progress report" and it loses its value the moment the game is uploaded.

Some people compare teasers to movies or celebrity sex videos.

Movies should be compared to games, teasers should be compared to cookies

See how to use cookie images in movies and games

Some supporters and LP's are making a big misunderstand

I still don't understand LP's trying to do business with teasers

The teaser is a pamphlet to see before buying a car

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
"Then we will create an astonishing trailer and we gonna promote the game plus I will use Steam additionally."

This is part of LP's answer

Will LP's sell trailers for money?
Will the LP's get paid to promote?

Never.

LP's will sell the "game"

But why is the teaser trying to sell for money?

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
"Then we will create an astonishing trailer and we gonna promote the game plus I will use Steam additionally."

This is part of LP's answer

Will LP's sell trailers for money?
Will the LP's get paid to promote?

Never.

LP's will sell the "game"

But why is the teaser trying to sell for money?
I think he knows that no leaker will pay $50 just to get a high rez pic.
What exactly does a $50 tier subscriber actually get. It seems a lot per month for no real update.

Lewd95zone

Mar 20, 2023
If i start a discord would anyone be up for it? Leaks only no whinny little bitch. Talk shit about LP = ban. If uoure too poor to pay for thw teaser your too poor to complain.

Reactions: Hydraki073

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I think he knows that no leaker will pay $50 just to get a high rez pic.
What exactly does a $50 tier subscriber actually get. It seems a lot per month for no real update.
Excluding the teaser because I'm criticizing it

Access the game on a date earlier than others
Watch anime on a date earlier than others
vote
high resolution scene

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
If i start a discord would anyone be up for it? Leaks only no whinny little bitch. Talk shit about LP = ban. If uoure too poor to pay for thw teaser your too poor to complain.
The problem is that already have a sponsorship experience

A lot of people here including me

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
It is not about selling teaser he want to learn his 30 dollar patreons are trusty because they will have the game on first day will day publish it same day he want to learn

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018

vote
high resolution scene
Voting seems like the only thing I would care to get but even then, after that time he didn't listen to the vote results (if someone could refresh me and others what that was about it would be appreciated) that and how often is there voting anyhow?

Besides that what I get teasers and updates a little bit earlier than others? I get better resolution? I don't get it.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019

vote
high resolution scene
Which anime - and does a subscriber have to keep paying $50 until release of said anime. Is there a vote every month that a $50 sub can get to vote on. Access the game earlier means paying for the privilege of bug testing and fixing text errors.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Voting seems like the only thing I would care to get but even then, after that time he didn't listen to the vote results (if someone could refresh me and others what that was about it would be appreciated) that and how often is there voting anyhow?

Besides that what I get teasers and updates a little bit earlier than others? I get better resolution? I don't get it.
well.

I have a large monitor but can't tell the difference between 1080p and 720p
a little brighter light?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Besides the Favourite Character poll, one of the few times there's been a vote was for the dress Sophia wore for Aiden's second task. L&P didn't like what won, so he decided to disregard the poll winner. I think the dress won, but not the texture he liked.

Reactions: Bishop Robert
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes