JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
If I get enough support I will spend 24/7 with the game development and try to release an update every 4-6 weeks! And yeah, English is actually not my native language but I try my best! Of course with much support I could engage someone who will check and correct it to make it rather perfect!

I'll try
you lied to us

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That would miss the point of the game. It's about corruption of an individual, not the slowest fuck-fest there's ever going to be in the gaming world. IMO L&P needs to restore the trust of fans & there are various ways this could be done. His opinion may well be different, of course. (Even if it were too happen, it's going to take more like 3 decades from now).

Fans, in their turn, need to be less egregiously insulting, especially after updates which they personally find disappointing are released. There are ways to communicate this without puerile name calling & empty threats.

Will any of this happen? Who should make the first move? What does it matter in the grand scheme of things? Don't ask me....but you can guess.

Reactions: hzjujk

nikem

May 6, 2022
Anyone mind posting the teasers from subscribestar seeing as they have the real Dylan? Or you can just send them to me. Thanks :)

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
90% of his patreon fans came from this platform like me... I have been for 4 years... but i cant pay his bills for 34 more years you see... in the world of ATL bussiness it would be a court case... what he is doing. Actually. No disrespect.
I am curious: do you support the game full time? If I were to support the game, I would only do it for the month of the release or maybe the month before and month of release if I liked the content in that release.
If more people did that I would think that would encourage L&P to make faster releases.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
123.jpg
I'll quit my side job so I can spend even more time developing the game! Furthermore, I'll try to hire someone to help me out with the project!
3 of 4

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If this high goal is really achieved someday:
I cancel all my college courses and devote all my time to my passion of (adult) game development!
I'll give my hardware a massive "face-lift", primarily to render faster and switch from 720p to 1080p quality!
4 of 4

Are developers keeping their promises?

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
View attachment 2493259
I'll quit my side job so I can spend even more time developing the game! Furthermore, I'll try to hire someone to help me out with the project!
3 of 4

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If this high goal is really achieved someday:
I cancel all my college courses and devote all my time to my passion of (adult) game development!
I'll give my hardware a massive "face-lift", primarily to render faster and switch from 720p to 1080p quality!
4 of 4

Are developers keeping their promises?
For as long as there are at least 1,600 patrons supporting this work LP will keep doing whatever he/she wants... So, relax and enjoy the ride ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Xydal and hmc15
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes