tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
123.jpg
I'll quit my side job so I can spend even more time developing the game! Furthermore, I'll try to hire someone to help me out with the project!
3 of 4

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If this high goal is really achieved someday:
I cancel all my college courses and devote all my time to my passion of (adult) game development!
I'll give my hardware a massive "face-lift", primarily to render faster and switch from 720p to 1080p quality!
4 of 4

Are developers keeping their promises?

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
View attachment 2493259
I'll quit my side job so I can spend even more time developing the game! Furthermore, I'll try to hire someone to help me out with the project!
3 of 4

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If this high goal is really achieved someday:
I cancel all my college courses and devote all my time to my passion of (adult) game development!
I'll give my hardware a massive "face-lift", primarily to render faster and switch from 720p to 1080p quality!
4 of 4

Are developers keeping their promises?
For as long as there are at least 1,600 patrons supporting this work LP will keep doing whatever he/she wants... So, relax and enjoy the ride ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Xydal and hmc15

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
For as long as there are at least 1,600 patrons supporting this work LP will keep doing whatever he/she wants... So, relax and enjoy the ride ;)
That pledge was not forced on the developers by anyone.

That pledge was made and published by the developer himself.

I asked if the developer was keeping to what he wrote himself.;)

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
That pledge was not forced on the developers by anyone.

That pledge was made and published by the developer himself.

I asked if the developer was keeping to what he wrote himself.;)
No he's not! But the only way to change this is to see the support drop below 1,600 patron. If it goes to 1,000 patrons... Unfortunately this is the only way...

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
If he's active on here then he needs to start talking to us on here
He will spend all his days communicating with us here. He needs to generate scenes, and it can take half a day for one scene so detailed, and if DAZ studio glitches and does all the work again, then this is generally one disorder

Reactions: new_user!
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes