_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Just to be clear: £50 does not equal $50 - it's more. I don't blame L&P; but all the AWAM addicts (tuning in to see a glimmer of hope in a progress report) who throw away their money supporting him between updates. You are paying for more than his project. And projects and creators who deserve support don't see it.

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
Just to be clear: £50 does not equal $50 - it's more. I don't blame L&P; but all the AWAM addicts (tuning in to see a glimmer of hope in a progress report) who throw away their money supporting him between updates. You are paying for more than his project. And projects and creators who deserve support don't see it.
£50 = 59.5$ at the Patreon exchange rate

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
1 teaser can change the hole topic of discussion

Before teaser release everyone like what the hell is going on why it's take so much time

After teaser release everybody like hey any hero there pls can u share the teaser

After some time again everybody start complain that game too much slow and l&p just milking the Parton he is going to waste his half of life behind this game(definitely) and so on

This going on until the game finished(Maybe people can change but this process going to be the same forever) because every time when l&p see nothing going into the threads or hearted against him increase he give one teaser and make people wonder what going on
And cheer for hero hero....

L&P play this thing very well but
In the end he going to West another 10-15 year of his life(definitely) in total he going loss across 21-23 year of his life by making progress slow
He can Lia to us but in this process he got bigger losse then anyone else if he continue like this...
(I am not about money here , talking about his life spend he going to loss half of his life after juts this one game)

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this like a scam? lol

The thread must have been ablaze when the developer revealed this spoiler lol

People must have imagined lesbian, sex education, and all sorts of things lol

Looking at it now, it's a scene that doesn't make any mean but then... lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
1 teaser can change the hole topic of discussion

Before teaser release everyone like what the hell is going on why it's take so much time

After teaser release everybody like hey any hero there pls can u share the teaser

After some time again everybody start complain that game too much slow and l&p just milking the Parton he is going to waste his half of life behind this game(definitely) and so on

This going on until the game finished(Maybe people can change but this process going to be the same forever) because every time when l&p see nothing going into the threads or hearted against him increase he give one teaser and make people wonder what going on
And cheer for hero hero....

L&P play this thing very well but
In the end he going to West another 10-15 year of his life(definitely) in total he going loss across 21-23 year of his life by making progress slow
He can Lia to us but in this process he got bigger losse then anyone else if he continue like this...
(I am not about money here , talking about his life spend he going to loss half of his life after juts this one game)
Stop saying "everybody" when you mean "a few people".
And stop implying that these were the same people.

People who provide valid criticism - and hilarious criticism - are almost never the ones begging for teasers.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
It's not like you think. The majority of Iranian people think like you and the rest of the world. Only the ruling government has hypocritically imposed restrictions to observe Islamic laws, which are not observed at all. The main problem of the Iranian people is severe economic sanctions and media censorship. We do not have a particular problem in sexual matters
Of course I was exaggerating a bit, as a joke. I apologize if I generated some discomfort in you.

By the way, one of the most beautiful women in the world right now to my eyes is iranian: .

61luEtAN9WL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg 278389631_765996247624186_99861801719870435_n.jpg

Such exotic beauty.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes