bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Idiots. You could not even wait ONE MORE DAY?

Still, since my requests not to leak the special teasers are being ignored by one and the other rat, there will be a change in how special teasers are released for the higher levels in the near future. This method will allow me to catch and permanently block those here who leak teasers whether it's a download or a screenshot!

Squadblocked

Jun 14, 2021
I know and that's bad choice I think. Like I said. I have no problem with Dylan. I just don't like him but it's alright. For me is just bad that he can't separate it somehow so Ellie's fans don't need to wait.. 4 years for another scenes and at the second point of view Dyaln fans shouldn't wait too long too.

For example. Morning and Night could be Ellie and Noon and evening can be Dylan and afternoon everything else or some like that And everyone will be happy and none will not wait years.

Now it look only like.. Fuck on everyone who like Sam, Patricia, Ellie and other. Here is Dylan :cautious: And the fans are upset, and rightfully so.
Bizarre he doesn’t separate it I feel the tone with Dylan is completely off compared to everything else. A lot of characters are being neglected cause of him too like there’s no need to have his POV at all.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

KAz87

Sep 18, 2018
Yes, this is the last teaser one we will see for freebie. There won't be any more.
because he is a cia hacker is not he?... u upload the teaser somewhere else... and mr /b/ would spam the material up here... how would he find out who was the "leaker" aka his benelovent yet unwanted marketing agent?

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In order not to punish those who respect my wishes because of one or two rats, I decided to publish the teaser for the ordinary level anyway.

there will be a change in how special teasers are released for the higher levels in the near future.

This method will allow me to catch and permanently block those here who leak teasers whether it's a download or a screenshot!

Bravery of developer insulting sponsors by calling them rats

As far as I know, screenshots are untraceable because they have no metadata.

The only way to track sponsors with screenshots is to send a teaser to an individual email after deface images or change the spacing between letters.

But developer going to find out the sponsors and make them stop sponsoring?

I think the developer is insane

I don't want to take away his hard work, so I reveal the source. Adolfo

Last edited:

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
View attachment 2497033
In order not to punish those who respect my wishes because of one or two rats, I decided to publish the teaser for the ordinary level anyway.

there will be a change in how special teasers are released for the higher levels in the near future.

This method will allow me to catch and permanently block those here who leak teasers whether it's a download or a screenshot!

The only way to track sponsors with screenshots is to send a teaser to an individual email after deface images or change the spacing between letters.

share it in private

Reactions: tofhdns

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 2497033

I thought this was the rat who leaked it :ROFLMAO:
464F683D-C260-415A-AA0C-A6866D74ABA8.gif

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes