JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
View attachment 2497033
In order not to punish those who respect my wishes because of one or two rats, I decided to publish the teaser for the ordinary level anyway.

there will be a change in how special teasers are released for the higher levels in the near future.

This method will allow me to catch and permanently block those here who leak teasers whether it's a download or a screenshot!

Bravery of developer insulting sponsors by calling them rats

As far as I know, screenshots are untraceable because they have no metadata.

The only way to track sponsors with screenshots is to send a teaser to an individual email after deface images or change the spacing between letters.

But developer going to find out the sponsors and make them stop sponsoring?

I think the developer is insane

I don't want to take away his hard work, so I reveal the source. Adolfo
share it in private

Reactions: tofhdns

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 2497033
In order not to punish those who respect my wishes because of one or two rats, I decided to publish the teaser for the ordinary level anyway.

there will be a change in how special teasers are released for the higher levels in the near future.

This method will allow me to catch and permanently block those here who leak teasers whether it's a download or a screenshot!

The only way to track sponsors with screenshots is to send a teaser to an individual email after deface images or change the spacing between letters.

I thought this was the rat who leaked it :ROFLMAO:
464F683D-C260-415A-AA0C-A6866D74ABA8.gif

Dec 29, 2021
A hot mare in a bikini and the boy in long pants staring at his cell phone?? :unsure: ... :unsure:

And why exactly is everyone here so horny for something like that??

• Haha
Reactions: seami18

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

L&P stop wasting time in this shit and work in the game!!! :rolleyes:

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
L&P is really messed up in his head, honestly NONE of the 9 teasers shown so far are THAT impressive or relevant, to justify the money you have to pay to get them, L&P is obsessed with these not being shared, as if it was something of life or dead, honestly NO ONE shows anything extraordinary or explains anything or is not even exciting enough to jerk off, L&P is a very good artist, a bad developer and a terrible communicator, AWAM is not the sistine chapel and L&P is not Michelangelo.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That definitely doesn't sound like a way to speed up the updates.
Another confirmation that the dev is doing anything he can,in order to slow down even more.
Instead of working on the game he will become a witcher.

paula789

May 2, 2017
Youthful Sins (What Dylan found out about his mom?) My theory is that he found out a nude image from her when she was young. Nothing more, nothing less.:p:p
Don't think it's a nude image, it's just a hot photoshoot and that's all. After all, he's promoting the milking farm.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Personalized links probably won't work alone, so he'll place some undetectable randomized micro detail on each image copy. This will require two rats to cooperate and use not-so-sophisticated soft to spot the differences and flatten both images accordingly. You're welcome.
If he decides to include some script, well... It certainly violates Patreon rules. But hey! Isn't it the whole point? "Negotiating" with Patreon or migrating to another platform will generate further, so much welcome, distractions and delays. Not bad for such an unintelligent creature.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes