Sep 28, 2021
Many of us criticise l&p here ..but if you watch the work of other developers like the office ,Victoria in big city,heart problems ,demon boy, duality ,away from home, and many others ..
L&p is consistent at least ..praise him for that
At least he is providing updates with great quality
If you can't support him financially him you don't have right to use foil language for him and his mother and family

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
L&p is consistent at least ..praise him for that
At least he is providing updates with great quality
Eh? Glad you elaborated. Consistent in the fact that he's not consistent. The game quality does not change though and is not compromised for saving time. Many people think that the process can be sped up while maintaining the quality, except that L&P is like the dealer on the corner, giving you what you need to maintain your addiction.

Dec 1, 2021
Please, no more blackmail :p:p
haha, Dylan can found these sexy photos. Being discovered by others is inevitable.like student or thier parents or male teachers,more blackmail, yes!!!
The school will find out by doing a background check and then expel her, her husband will know about it and divorce her, so she will belong to Dylan or Sam or some jerk!!
The normal situation should be other people have found out long ago. Yes!!LP is really a genius

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: McZoy

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
A WIFE AND MOTHER

Youthful Sins (What Dylan found out about Sophia)

Dylan found in the deepest abyss of the internet some old magazine that Sophia modeled for when she was just getting into college when she was 19. It's a relatively unknown magazine, so Sophia has managed to keep this little youthful sin secret. Until now.

The photo shoot includes a total of 10 hot photos with her. You get to see one of them as a small incentive very soon.

In order not to punish those who respect my wishes because of one or two rats, I decided to publish the teaser for the ordinary level anyway.

Still, since my requests not to leak the special teasers are being ignored by one and the other rat, there will be a change in how special teasers are released for the higher levels in the near future. This method will allow me to catch and permanently block those here who leak teasers whether it's a download or a screenshot!
I speak for myself!

I would like to know that Sophia has a "dirty" past personally, not from a spoiler-teaser!
I didn’t call it a teaser-spoiler for nothing - since this is a spoiler of Sophia’s past, which we probably still don’t know much about, since she was photoshoot naked at the age of 19!:p Who knows what else she did when she was young!:sneaky:

My opinion is that teasers are normal, spoilers are not for everyone.
How to make sure that spoilers do not get into the network - do not post them just before the release of the update.
If LP needs to please or show the work to patrons like that - let him make art with Sophia in "non-games" mode - for example, like a calendar.

This is just my opinion!

Last edited:

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
All these people raging on about L&P being upset about leaked teasers is so funny. If it's not a big deal than why are so many people crying to see them?
The way I see it, he has a patreon tier that costs a lot of money and one of the benefits of that tier compare to lower ones is that you get access to those teasers. I'm guessing he thinks less people would want to have such a high tier if they have no benefits over anyone else, since we can all would have access to same stuff at the same time.
If you just think about that, without thinking about L&P in particular and his problematic release time, sounds pretty reasonable to me.
Would you guys prefer he creates some outside the game images just for higher tier patreons, that would just delay the game release?
I don't see a problem with the teasers not being released, they aren't really that much of an advertisement as you guys say. I don't think a single person would see one of these teasers and decide to become a patron because of it the same day. All the teasers could be released as an advertisement together with the latest version and I think it would have a better impact.
Consider this? Would you prefer to pay money for something that is coming some day, not sure when or would you prefer to pay money for something you know was just released. So the argument with the advertisement from teasers doesn't really stand.

I write all this, not to defend L&P as an individual as I could care less about him. I write it because the mentality here seemed so toxic and flawed to me.
The best way someone can express their satisfaction or dissatisfaction with a content creator of any sort is with their money. You like it enough you buy, you don't you either skip it or pirate it.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Would you guys prefer he creates some outside the game images just for higher tier patreons, that would just delay the game release?
Dude!
He is working on renderings of DOL and AWAW versions! This has already increased the production time of the update! I'm not talking about post-processing and animation!
Put Sophia's model in some environment, naked or in some kind of underwear, putting a light into this scene and hitting render, doesn't take much time - especially for an experienced artist like LP!
You probably forgot that in addition to the DOL version, he is doing a remake of old images!
So making a simple kalage is not difficult!

Reactions: Toushiro

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Everybody here so busy talking about how much they hate L&P's preview policy (which is admittedly unusual)...

Why the heck is nobody talking about story?
I don't know about anyone else but that's the thing that keeps me coming back to this game.

The magazine cover is hella' interesting, it's more risqué than I would expect from Sophia and the cover text does point to even sexier pictures inside - given the assumption that the magazine (and presumably the photo-shoot behind it) comes from a discussion about how she lost her virginity.
Was Sophia's first time with some older photographer guy who took advantage of her? It could definitely inform her somewhat frigid nature when we meet her at the start of the game.

Liam's gambling problem was first mentioned on Day One, just to setup the Morello storyline coming later.
You know what else was mentioned early on? Sophia forbidding Ellie from taking any kind of modelling work until she's finished her schooling, we may soon (in like 7 weeks) find out that Sophia made that judgement from personal experience.

On top of that - this sets up a much different picture to how I had been imagining Sophia's 'First-Time' story turning out.
I had assumed it would be a high-school fling in her teenage bedroom; parents away, invites the cool guy from class over to 'study', he's charming and respectful at first then turns coercive and mean when she starts backing out (like a late 90's/early-2000's version of Aiden) and that becomes the negative formative experience that sets her up to become the somewhat frigid woman we meet later.

Anyone else wanna offer some speculation about what story progression we'll see in this update?

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
All these people raging on about L&P being upset about leaked teasers is so funny. If it's not a big deal than why are so many people crying to see them?
The way I see it, he has a patreon tier that costs a lot of money and one of the benefits of that tier compare to lower ones is that you get access to those teasers. I'm guessing he thinks less people would want to have such a high tier if they have no benefits over anyone else, since we can all would have access to same stuff at the same time.
If you just think about that, without thinking about L&P in particular and his problematic release time, sounds pretty reasonable to me.
I don't see a problem with the teasers not being released, they aren't really that much of an advertisement as you guys say. I don't think a single person would see one of these teasers and decide to become a patron because of it the same day. All the teasers could be released as an advertisement together with the latest version and I think it would have a better impact.
Consider this? Would you prefer to pay money for something that is coming some day, not sure when or would you prefer to pay money for something you know was just released. So the argument with the advertisement from teasers doesn't really stand.

I write all this, not to defend L&P as an individual as I could care less about him. I write it because the mentality here seemed so toxic and flawed to me.
The best way someone can express their satisfaction or dissatisfaction with a content creator of any sort is with their money. You like it enough you buy, you don't you either skip it or pirate it.
If you like this game, it's natural to sponsor it.

But people want to say that there is a problem with the way this game operates, but if people have to pay, when will the developer make a loss and when will he correct the mistake?
Money's coming anyway...

The reason why the number of postings increases when a teaser is shared is because people waited for something to discuss.

same word but not the same word.

Even if you share only text without images, the number of postings will increase

actually it was

I keep talking, but there's no need to get mad because the teaser

he just need to provide sponsors with a special image, not a teaser.

And the sponsor average for this game is $3

He would be very hard without this forum

He should not try to find a way to stop publicity.
He should try to find a way to publicity.

One of those ways is a teaser.

Reactions: Toushiro

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017

His behavior is rude! When you want something, then ask nicely. If someone respects you, then he will fulfill your request.
Imagine this - you are his supporter from the beggining of the game until now. And you are pay for this 35-36 dollars per month (excl. VAT). Six years, 72 months... And he forbids you and ban you, if you not doing what he said?!!! WTF....

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes