ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
His behavior is rude! When you want something, then ask nicely. If someone respects you, then he will fulfill your request.
Imagine this - you are his supporter from the beggining of the game until now. And you are pay for this 35-36 dollars per month (excl. VAT). Six years, 72 months... And he forbids you and ban you, if you not doing what he said?!!! WTF....
I agree that some of his language is a bit overboard with the rats and everything. A content creator insulting anybody, yet alone a subscriber seems out of this world.

he just need to provide sponsors with a special image, not a teaser.

And the sponsor average for this game is $3

He would be very hard without this forum

He should not try to find a way to stop publicity.
He should try to find a way to publicity.

One of those ways is a teaser.
I would prefer he didn't do that. It would just increase the already high development time. If he views his teasers as rewards for high tier patrons and not publicity it's his prerogative.

The 3$ average makes sense to me. As you get the game even for the 1$ tier, I don't see why anyone would pay more, considering his development speed.

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
Not to be pedantic, it's worth noting that many services operate in this manner. Regardless of how long you've been a subscriber or any other factors, the service provider holds all the power. Ultimately, it's up to you as a patron whether you want to continue supporting the creator or not. Patreon is simply a means for you to support the creator; it's not a legally binding agreement that guarantees you'll receive anything specific. This applies not just to LP, but to anyone offering services through Patreon – the power dynamics remain largely in the hands of the service provider.

Apologise to the mods if this is off-topic.
No, it is not up to me! It's up to me how I use my benefits of support this creator, but if I want to share the teaser and then get a ban, then where is my decision? I am supporting StopeArt, but he never forbade me.
In this case L&P must say - for 50 dollars you will recieved this, that and several prohibitions. And if you don't want to be a good boy - ban! WTF again....!!!???

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Not to be pedantic, it's worth noting that many services operate in this manner. Regardless of how long you've been a subscriber or any other factors, the service provider holds all the power. Ultimately, it's up to you as a patron whether you want to continue supporting the creator or not. Patreon is simply a means for you to support the creator; it's not a legally binding agreement that guarantees you'll receive anything specific. This applies not just to LP, but to anyone offering services through Patreon – the power dynamics remain largely in the hands of the service provider.

Apologise to the mods if this is off-topic.
A promise is a promise, even if it is not legally binding.

We see numerous types of sponsorships

From hospital treatment costs to neighbors in need
Get college funding

When they are caught lying, they apologize to their sponsors, delete their channels and close their accounts.

It is fraudulent to say that developers do not have to keep the service they promised to provide to their sponsors.

And although I do not know Partron's policy, sponsorship funds that exceed a certain level are legally binding.

How would you feel if someone told you that you paid for food but they would not serve it?

Companies that sell subscription services, if than don't provide a subscription services, consumers get refunds. any company

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I would prefer he didn't do that. It would just increase the already high development time. If he views his teasers as rewards for high tier patrons and not publicity it's his prerogative.

The 3$ average makes sense to me. As you get the game even for the 1$ tier, I don't see why anyone would pay more, considering his development speed.
You said there would be many high level sponsors.

And what idiot would consider a teaser a privilege?

Don't know what a teaser is?

Or do you not know what privilege is?

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
A promise is a promise, even if it is not legally binding.

We see numerous types of sponsorships

From hospital treatment costs to neighbors in need
Get college funding

When they are caught lying, they apologize to their sponsors, delete their channels and close their accounts.

It is fraudulent to say that developers do not have to keep the service they promised to provide to their sponsors.

And although I do not know Partron's policy, sponsorship funds that exceed a certain level are legally binding.

How would you feel if someone told you that you paid for food but they would not serve it?

Companies that sell subscription services, if than don't provide a subscription services, consumers get refunds. any company
I didn't read the ToS for Patreon but I imagine that you get whatever rewards your tier includes as long as you pay/are subscribed. If L&P would decide to block/ban (I have no idea how that is accomplished) someone, that would mean that they would not receive further money for them and, as soon as the period for which they already payed expires, they would loose all access. I think he could also refund the money for the last payment period and deny access immediately, again, it really depends on the ToS.
I don't know what promises L&P made that would bind him, unlike a contract with a service provider where the service in question is extremely well defined in the contract.

And what idiot would consider a teaser a privilege?

• Access to the most exclusive teasers and animation previews 2 days after 1st release

This is taken from his patreon page for 30$ tier. It's clear that he considers this one of the attractions of that tier.
Anyone can do what they want with their money, if they consider whatever the perks of the 30$ tier (including the teasers) are worth the extra bucks, it's their right.

Don't know what a teaser is?
It's clear that for L&P teasers serve a different purpose, as can be seen above, they are "exclusive" and meant as a reward.

Or do you not know what privilege is?
I think you don't know what privilege means.
Let me help you with the definition:
"a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group."

I would say the 30$ tier is a particular group and the teasers are an advantage that they would get, compared to other people that don't. If you don't think that is an advantage, why are so many people so desperate to see them as soon as they appear?

Again, I am not defending L&P in particular nor do I condone his way of doing things. This is just something that applies to any and every content creator out there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Toushiro and Jude6

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Plot twist: The rat here is LP himself.
He faked one to create an emotional tension to have an plausible excuse for delaying the update. Then, he has the right to increase the tier required for the teaser. More time more money.
One stone kills 2 birds
I'm not gonna lie, it came across my mind too. Even if not leaking directly, he knows it's inevitable based on literally every instance. No normal person would consume their energy on such nonsense - unless.. it's on purpose?

Edit: also, he's not normal.

Dec 1, 2021
Where do you get this from?

The teaser shows what Dylan has on his phone. He found it on the internet, and is showing it to Sophia. That's it.

There's no need for theories or speculation when we already know what's up.
If Dylan can find it, anyone want to fuck Sophia will find it. Or maybe they found out a long time ago and then they will find a suitable opportunity to blackmail her and ask her to have sex with them. Cool!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Minewife
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes