abw258

Mar 9, 2020
A WIFE AND MOTHER

Youthful Sins (What Dylan found out about Sophia)

Dylan found in the deepest abyss of the internet some old magazine that Sophia modeled for when she was just getting into college when she was 19. It's a relatively unknown magazine, so Sophia has managed to keep this little youthful sin secret. Until now.

The photo shoot includes a total of 10 hot photos with her. You get to see one of them as a small incentive very soon.

In order not to punish those who respect my wishes because of one or two rats, I decided to publish the teaser for the ordinary level anyway.

Still, since my requests not to leak the special teasers are being ignored by one and the other rat, there will be a change in how special teasers are released for the higher levels in the near future. This method will allow me to catch and permanently block those here who leak teasers whether it's a download or a screenshot!
Apparently, L&P spends more time on conspiracy theories / playing detective than on developping the game. What a funny person he is.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
  • Access to the most exclusive teasers and animation previews 2 days after 1st release

This is taken from his patreon page for 30$ tier. It's clear that he considers this one of the attractions of that tier.
Anyone can do what they want with their money, if they consider whatever the perks of the 30$ tier (including the teasers) are worth the extra bucks, it's their right.

It's clear that for L&P teasers serve a different purpose, as can be seen above, they are "exclusive" and meant as a reward.

I think you don't know what privilege means.
Let me help you with the definition:
"a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group."

I would say the 30$ tier is a particular group and the teasers are an advantage that they would get, compared to other people that don't. If you don't think that is an advantage, why are so many people so desperate to see them as soon as they appear?

Again, I am not defending L&P in particular nor do I condone his way of doing things. This is just something that applies to any and every content creator out there.
here is your privilege

I think it's worth $1000 but I'll sell it for $100 just for you

tell me if you're willing to buy

I hope you're a good kid who gives me 100 dollars
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;)

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
The age of consent in the USA is 18 , not 16 ... you'll be thrown in jail and your name added to the ''sex offender's '' list to appear all over the USA if you have any kind of sex, including ''sexting'' with a 16 or 17 year old girl or any girl or boy under 18 . So be careful not to fuck a 16 or 17 year old , everyone !
Except it's not:
Screenshot_2023-03-27-14-20-24-37_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
The age of consent in the USA is 18 , not 16 ... you'll be thrown in jail and your name added to the ''sex offender's '' list to appear all over the USA if you have any kind of sex, including ''sexting'' with a 16 or 17 year old girl or any girl or boy under 18 . So be careful not to fuck a 16 or 17 year old , everyone !
I said 'most of USA'...

• Angry
Reactions: hmc15

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Whatever lawschool you went to, it failed you miserably.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes