The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Looking for a song about rats and found this one by “ghost” it’s pretty good tune
Check out this video on YouTube:

Rats"

In times of turmoil
In times like these
Beliefs contagious
Spreading disease

This wretched mischief is now coursing through your souls
Never to let go
Never to let go

Them rats!

Into your sanctum
You let them in
Now all your loved ones
And all your kin

Will suffer punishments beneath the wrath of God
Never to forgive
Never to forgive

Them rats!
Rats!
Rats!
Rats!

This devastation left your cities to be burnt
Never to return
Never to return

Them filthy rodents are still coming for your souls
Never to let go
Never to let go

Them rats!
Rats!
Rats!
Rats!

They're still coming after you
And there's nothing you can do
They're still coming after you
And there's nothing you can do
Rats!
Rats!
Rats!
Interestingly enough, I was listening to The darkness at the heart of my love by ghost while reading this comment.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
What level is this thread taking... wow my greetings to the moderators.
The A Wife and Mother OFFTOPIC thread is more civil than what is discussed in the main thread, it is supposed to be the other way around. This is supposed to be a pirate site, not a deliberate hate forum.
Well... rats live in sewage drains, don't they?

• Haha
Reactions: McZoy

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
here is your privilege

I think it's worth $1000 but I'll sell it for $100 just for you

tell me if you're willing to buy

I hope you're a good kid who gives me 100 dollars
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;)
Throw in a nip slip for Sophia and I'll give you a thumbs up.
If you are fast enough maybe 5 bucks to buy yourself an icecream.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Throw in a nip slip for Sophia and I'll give you a thumbs up.
If you are fast enough maybe 5 bucks to buy yourself an icecream.
90% off a $1000 teaser for you, why no reply?

It's released as a game anyway, but as you said, it's a privilege just for you

the privilege you want
the teaser you want

Can you get a feel now the teaser is what?
Do you realize how mistaken you are?

Putting a price on a teaser doesn't make it special
A teaser is just a teaser

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
All these people raging on about L&P being upset about leaked teasers is so funny. If it's not a big deal than why are so many people crying to see them?
The way I see it, he has a patreon tier that costs a lot of money and one of the benefits of that tier compare to lower ones is that you get access to those teasers. I'm guessing he thinks less people would want to have such a high tier if they have no benefits over anyone else, since we can all would have access to same stuff at the same time.
If you just think about that, without thinking about L&P in particular and his problematic release time, sounds pretty reasonable to me.
Would you guys prefer he creates some outside the game images just for higher tier patreons, that would just delay the game release?
I don't see a problem with the teasers not being released, they aren't really that much of an advertisement as you guys say. I don't think a single person would see one of these teasers and decide to become a patron because of it the same day. All the teasers could be released as an advertisement together with the latest version and I think it would have a better impact.
Consider this? Would you prefer to pay money for something that is coming some day, not sure when or would you prefer to pay money for something you know was just released. So the argument with the advertisement from teasers doesn't really stand.

I write all this, not to defend L&P as an individual as I could care less about him. I write it because the mentality here seemed so toxic and flawed to me.
The best way someone can express their satisfaction or dissatisfaction with a content creator of any sort is with their money. You like it enough you buy, you don't you either skip it or pirate it.
We are not toxic pirates, we are just having fun with a project which at some point will leave us unsatisfied.

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
90% off a $1000 teaser for you, why no reply?

It's released as a game anyway, but as you said, it's a privilege just for you

the privilege you want
the teaser you want

Can you get a feel now the teaser is what?
Do you realize how mistaken you are?

Putting a price on a teaser doesn't make it special
A teaser is just a teaser
You are now just being silly for the fun of it I think.
Putting a price on something doesn't make it special. If people are buying whatever you are putting a price on, that's a different issue. Only when you have interested people in what you are selling can you say you are providing that price's worth.
Also, as I said before, answer me this: if the teasers have no value, why so many desperate people on the forum to see them as soon as released? It seems to me there is enough interest in them.
For me personally the teasers have no value as I don't really care that much and from what you write I imagine for you as well but you can see that is not the case for a lot of people.

We are not toxic pirates, we are just having fun with a project which at some point will leave us unsatisfied.
I am sure some people are just having fun. I include myself in that group. I half care about this game (I only really care about 2 paths and they are kind of sidetracked so it's so and so). However, whenever I feel bored I come to this forum to have some fun. On the other side, you can see a lot of people throwing big insults, crying or raging over what L&P does. Everybody has, of course the right to their own opinion but I think the people that can really complain are the ones that are supporting L&P and getting screwed by him every month. For the rest it's like using the wifi of your neighbour and afterwards complaining that they have bad internet.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
You are now just being silly for the fun of it I think.
Putting a price on something doesn't make it special. If people are buying whatever you are putting a price on, that's a different issue. Only when you have interested people in what you are selling can you say you are providing that price's worth.
Also, as I said before, answer me this: if the teasers have no value, why so many desperate people on the forum to see them as soon as released? It seems to me there is enough interest in them.
For me personally the teasers have no value as I don't really care that much and from what you write I imagine for you as well but you can see that is not the case for a lot of people.
already answered.

People reacted to the teaser because they were waiting for discussion.
People would have reacted the same if only the text was released, not the image.
and it actually was.

This is why advertising agencies issue teasers.
And You don't buy ads.

And teasers are worth nothing to most people, just like teasers are worth nothing to you.

It's just a pamphlet rolling on the street.

No one pays money to buy cookie images of movies.
no one is selling it for money.

Even if Putting a price on something worthless, doesn't create worth.

The teaser is jus a pamphlet.
Do not forcibly deny common sense.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What we can expect from the update ?
guess is ...shopia allows dylan to touch her tits nothing more than that
And we are seeing her tits for the past 2 years
Common l&p we deserve something new
Far longer than 2 years. It's been 2 years since the last Ellie event, and that's something like the 4th shower event. From memory by the time of Ellie's 2nd shower, we've seen Sophia, Ellie and Patricia all naked

Reactions: SuperPerv96

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
What we can expect from the update ?
guess is ...shopia allows dylan to touch her tits nothing more than that
And we are seeing her tits for the past 2 years
Common l&p we deserve something new
from my pov the game will be complete is 2033 so come back here after that day ✌

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes