tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
you guys believe the 2nd phase of sophia and dylan is going to be sophia doing another modelling event where it becomes increasingly raunchy with swim suits? would sam be there as well? would sophia allow dylan (possibly with sam) to be touched with more freedom?
For Sophia, her breasts are nothing but lumps of fat.

So, Sofia may or may not allow Dylan to touch her breasts.

What matters is whether Sofia feels the same feelings for Dylan, as she felt for Sam when an event occurred between Sophia and Dylan.

Because without emotions, a Sophia and Dylan can't develop.

But for now, that's unlikely.

Gukl

Aug 20, 2017
released a really shitty filler update that took months to release and blames the supporters for sharing. what a hero.

roro

May 29, 2017
Everybody here so busy talking about how much they hate L&P's preview policy (which is admittedly unusual)...

Why the heck is nobody talking about story?
I don't know about anyone else but that's the thing that keeps me coming back to this game.

The magazine cover is hella' interesting, it's more risqué than I would expect from Sophia and the cover text does point to even sexier pictures inside - given the assumption that the magazine (and presumably the photo-shoot behind it) comes from a discussion about how she lost her virginity.
Was Sophia's first time with some older photographer guy who took advantage of her? It could definitely inform her somewhat frigid nature when we meet her at the start of the game.

Liam's gambling problem was first mentioned on Day One, just to setup the Morello storyline coming later.
You know what else was mentioned early on? Sophia forbidding Ellie from taking any kind of modelling work until she's finished her schooling, we may soon (in like 7 weeks) find out that Sophia made that judgement from personal experience.

On top of that - this sets up a much different picture to how I had been imagining Sophia's 'First-Time' story turning out.
I had assumed it would be a high-school fling in her teenage bedroom; parents away, invites the cool guy from class over to 'study', he's charming and respectful at first then turns coercive and mean when she starts backing out (like a late 90's/early-2000's version of Aiden) and that becomes the negative formative experience that sets her up to become the somewhat frigid woman we meet later.

Anyone else wanna offer some speculation about what story progression we'll see in this update?
It was suggested in the teaser's post that Dylan found those pictures of Sophia from the Internet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jude6

qinqingbin

Oct 25, 2018
I don't think L$P is going to make it through this game that spans more than 10 years, ai's ability to write stories and draw pictures is accelerating, and maybe in 2 years, not many people will care about it anymore.

Reactions: 2016er
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes