SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
I also want to see Sofia's corrupt appearance.

But.

My point is, until a few days ago, Sofia thought magazines were dirty, and she had a strong aversion to showing her body in public.

We have to imagine what this Sophia would have been like 10 or 20 years ago.

I am saying that it is a big contradiction that this kind of Sofia worked as a bikini magazine model in the past..

And look.

In magazines that said Sofia was dirty, women were not even more revealing than the bikini Sophia wore in front of Dylan/Sam.
That also another thing that i dont like about the game, i mean 13 days ago Sophia though it was to dirty/sexual naugty to ask dylan to put her a neclace, and now a few days later, she was doing a bikini show whit the most revelaing swimnsuits and kissing and fondling her daughter, and this game its suppoused to be realistic, i rather think to make it more beliebable that several months have pass, theres just no way that someone can change that drastically in real life in just one week

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
That also another thing that i dont like about the game, i mean 13 days ago Sophia though it was to dirty/sexual naugty to ask dylan to put her a neclace, and now a few days later, she was doing a bikini show whit the most revelaing swimnsuits and kissing and fondling her daughter, and this game its suppoused to be realistic, i rather think to make it more beliebable that several months have pass, theres just no way that someone can change that drastically in real life in just one week
To agree.

I think the developer's biggest mistake in this game was putting the date.

This is a common mistake of amateur writers.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4
Dec 1, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"And what kind of dirty magazines are these if there aren't any nude pics?"

"It's strange that there isn't a single... well, dirty picture. Or at least a nude one!"

"so, it's a dirty magazine with mature women?"

"But I could never let someone take pictures of me in just my underwear! I mean, I have kids! And imagine how many men in the world would see me like that! No! Never in my life!"

For Sofia, magazines are dirty things that basically feature nudity.

And Liam is negative about modeling activities.

Ellie' was also offered to be scouted several times, but she declined.

But suddenly, Sofia is proud of her past modeling career, and unfortunately has been suffering from amnesia for a while.

what's this?:sick:
So the magazine teaser is fake or AI. Otherwise it only means that LP is fooling around

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
(Reposting to avoid confusion.)

"She had never really modeled before but she had seen some fashion shows on TV and remembered some poses from there."
(Sophia's lingerie fashion show.)

"But I could never let someone take pictures of me in just my underwear! I mean, I have kids! And imagine how many men in the world would see me like that! No! Never in my life!"
(Liam's company.)

"so, it's a dirty magazine with mature women?"
"And what kind of dirty magazines are these if there aren't any nude pics?"
"It's strange that there isn't a single... well, dirty picture. Or at least a nude one!"

(Dylan's room.)

Reactions: Monocabra and Sagf

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
(day2. Sofia's Fashion Show)

{color=#ffffff}She had never really modeled before but she had seen some fashion shows on TV and remembered some poses from there.
Modeling for a few bikini photos does not mean working as a model. I think that's how you should understand Sophia's thoughts here.
Nevertheless, it remains a logical mistake in the story. Too often L&P let Sophia act as if she had no past at all. Amnesia - and now she is suddenly proud of the pictures?

Sep 28, 2021
Most probably after watching magazine dylan ask shopia for another photoshoot and this it can be nude shoot where dylan can touch her body..that's the only way he can make progress equal to sam

roro

May 29, 2017
Modeling for a few bikini photos does not mean working as a model. I think that's how you should understand Sophia's thoughts here.
Nevertheless, it remains a logical mistake in the story. Too often L&P let Sophia act as if she had no past at all. Amnesia - and now she is suddenly proud of the pictures?
What I understand from L&P's statement is that currently Sophia is'nt proud of that photoshoot, rather she is ashamed of it (that's how I read her facial expression in that teaser), but Dylan will encourage her and try to make her proud of it.
His exact statement was "it's rather something Sophia could be proud of".

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So we shall see more shame off her for posing for a mens mag than for chaeting on her husband?

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
What I understand from L&P's statement is that currently Sophia is'nt proud of that photoshoot, rather she is ashamed of it (that's how I read her facial expression in that teaser), but Dylan will encourage her and try to make her proud of it.
That's how differently we read faces.
I see Sophia curious, excited and a little proud. No signs of shame or guilt, as after the hairdressing event in the car.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
We have to see why the developer wrote it that way.

The developer answered the question of whether Dylan would blackmail Sophia using magazine photos.
The developer replied that blackmail was not possible because it was not a vulgar magazine and Sofia was proud of her modeling in the past.

That's why Sophia wouldn't be ashamed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Capjackgfdsahjkl

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
We were told by the dev that Aiden would be the only blackmail in the game

Dec 1, 2021

The developer answered the question of whether Dylan would blackmail Sophia using magazine photos.
The developer replied that blackmail was not possible because it was not a vulgar magazine and Sofia was proud of her modeling in the past.

Early in the game she was dressed unusually conservatively, and then chose to suddenly pop up with a past of having taken sexy photos, and a stance reading that she felt uncomfortably disgusted by such things. It's as if the developers made the character's motivation and behavior appear cutthroat for the sake of the present story, and she's not her anymore

Reactions: SuperPerv96

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Early in the game she was dressed unusually conservatively, and then chose to suddenly pop up with a past of having taken sexy photos, and a stance reading that she felt uncomfortably disgusted by such things. It's as if the developers made the character's motivation and behavior appear cutthroat for the sake of the present story, and she's not her anymore
I think it's a setup collapse.

If Sofia says she hates her past, it conflicts with what the developer said, "Sofia will be proud of herself," and it should go as roro said.

If Sofia doesn't hate the past, it conflicts with what Sophia has been saying.

The moment the developer put the magazine picture in, the setup collapsed.

roro

May 29, 2017

L&P never said Sophia was proud of her modeling in the past. English isn't my native language, and I guess it isn't yours also, but his statement here is nowhere near what you claim he said ("Sofia was proud of her modeling in the past"). He also never said something like "Sofia will be proud of herself" which you claimed he did in your previous post...

Reactions: nexer and AlienEDM
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes