kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
She is Americas Hottest Student. So this wasn't a one off photoshoot. She also is showing alot of underboob. For a conservative upbringing she sure has alot hidden in her past. This type of writing is evident on TV series as well. The main characters I stantly develope a sorid backstory that was never mentioned or alluded to previously. Surprise.
And please remember this has only been 14 days since they moved here and the corruption of Sophia started.

Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
So what is the reason this POS dev is giving now for not completing even a single progress bar? Been too long, have been away from the thread, what did I miss.:)

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
In a game that has barely any animations, yeah the animator is really not pulling his/her weight
Yeah,like he is making 5 min animation,not 20 sec.
She is Americas Hottest Student. So this wasn't a one off photoshoot. She also is showing alot of underboob. For a conservative upbringing she sure has alot hidden in her past. This type of writing is evident on TV series as well. The main characters I stantly develope a sorid backstory that was never mentioned or alluded to previously. Surprise.
And please remember this has only been 14 days since they moved here and the corruption of Sophia started.
Don't forget she should be either pregnant on the time of the photos or already given birth to Ellie.So not only studen,but mother too.

Punther

Jun 15, 2018
Yeah,like he is making 5 min animation,not 20 sec.

Don't forget she should be either pregnant on the time of the photos or already given birth to Ellie.So not only studen,but mother too.
Also don't forget it is still 2017 for Sophia and everyone in her reality. After all, it's only been 13 days since they started their new lives in the city and not 5 - 6 years like it has been for us. Cementing her age at 19 in 2002 according to the teaser means that she was pregnant with Ellie at a very, very, very young age.

Last edited:

Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
What the hell is going on with these endless teasers? What's the point of all these teasers L&P get on with the update i saw people say the % bar had not moved in days FFS

I would be willing to pay and be a sub but not if this carries on

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
What the hell is going on with these endless teasers? What's the point of all these teasers L&P get on with the update i saw people say the % bar had not moved in days FFS

I would be willing to pay and be a sub but not if this carries on
strap in for a long ride... these teasers are to preoccupy the long wait thats going to take to make this update.

anyways someone going to upload the new teaser?

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
What a fantastic location for a relatively unknown magazine!
Surely the July 2002 editors of Bikini Babes must have had a substantial budget to have their models pose in this tropical paradise. Wonder how much money Sophia must have earned for this photo shoot. Probably enough to pay her first semester's tuition. But how will she have hidden it from then-boyfriend Liam? Maybe they hadn't met yet?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes