tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Let's say you write books, and i bought one of your book (which is highly unlikely) and start sharing it on pirate forums, are you gonna thank me for that ?
do i have to start over?

First of all, this game wasn't hacked and posted on this forum, the developer either allowed it for raise money or posted it themselves.

Second, teasers are promotional.
Sponsors deserve special images, not teasers.

Thirdly, Teasers are limited-time material that loses value once the game is revealed.

It's unlikely that you'll buy my book, but when I write a book and post a teaser, I'd appreciate it if you would share the teaser with others.

Because it's publicity.

Last edited:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
do i have to start over?

First of all, this game wasn't hacked and posted on this forum, the developer either allowed it for raise money or posted it themselves.

Second, teasers are promotional.

Thirdly, Teasers are limited-time material that loses value once the game is revealed.

It's unlikely that you'll buy my book, but when I write a book and post a teaser, I'd appreciate it if you would share the teaser with others.

Because it's publicity.
Don't bother wasting your time on him.

karleston

May 20, 2022
Yes that's why he is asking not to share his teasers, he is sharing the game but not the teasers. smart guess

So, are you a sponsor ?

It is his art. He doesn't wanna share them with non supporters, it is his choice. He can call them freebies if he wants to. But he was clear about not sharing them. So people went against his will and didn't respect his wishes. Why do you think he should give them respect ?

You respect people that don't respect you ? I wouldn't be surprised to be honest :4Head:

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Yes that's why he is asking not to share his teasers, he is sharing the game but not the teasers. smart guess

So, are you a sponsor ?

It is his art. He doesn't wanna share them with non supporters, it is his choice. He can call them freebies if he wants to. But he was clear about not sharing them. So people went against his will and didn't respect his wishes. Why do you think he should give them respect ?

You respect people that don't respect you ? I wouldn't be surprised to be honest :4Head:
Do you know how stupid your words are?

If I published a book, I would give autographs or pictures to people who bought my book, rather than copying parts of it.
as a token of gratitude.

You are saying that you may disclose the entire contents of the book, but not part of the contents of the book.

Do you really think this is right?

karleston

May 20, 2022
Do you know how stupid your words are?

If I published a book, I would give autographs or pictures to people who bought my book, rather than copying parts of it.
as a token of gratitude.

You are saying that you may disclose the entire contents of the book, but not part of the contents of the book.

Do you really think this is right?
Doesn't matter what i think is right or what you think is right. He (the owner) said do not share them.

Is that hard for you to get ? Guess it is

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Doesn't matter what i think is right or what you think is right. He (the owner) said do not share them.

I don't care if the teaser is shared or not.

I prefer text, not images.

You are making a stupid claim.
Don't try to run away.

The problem arises because the developer is asking for something that is not feasible.

Developers sold or gifted teasers to sponsors.

The person who bought the teaser or receives it as a gift, can do with the teaser as they want.
Also, since teasers are promotional, developer should stop doing stupid things like insulting sponsors as rats.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

I think one should distinguish three cases here.

1. Pictures that a developer makes to advertise his game and, when the periods between updates for a game become longer, to keep the interest in the game and its story alive. Because if it is discussed in the forums it is a good advertisement.
These images, as promotional material, should always be provided free of charge and it is in the financial interest of the developer that they are distributed as widely as possible.

2. Images/performances he owes to his supporters in the higher levels of support. On his Patreon page he advertises that these supporters get additional material and information. If one or more supporters of these levels then decide to share this additional material for free, then that is their decision. The developer has paid his "debt" and is out of further distribution. If a high level supporter then gets angry that others get what he paid for, then it is the stupidest thing a developer can do to get involved in such a war. He has made his contribution in the form of additional material, and should always point out that it was not him who decided to share this material for free, but another high-level supporter.

3. Images/performances that a developer makes in addition and wants to sell. Here he has the right to take measures to prevent (or at least try to prevent) a free further distribution to his financial disadvantage.

The mistake of L&P is that he makes no distinction between these three cases and sees everything as an attack against himself and his financial interests. And that he wages wars that he did not cause and by misjudging the causes further damages his reputation.

Mennnnnn234

May 12, 2020

So, are you a sponsor ?

Bro I don't know much but he came to this site for publicity now you say we spend to criticize him not many people are dumb
(Sorry for English if wrong)

Reactions: Toushiro
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes