Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I think this thread is deader than any guys dick from AWAM

I still like AWAM but ugh, we are way past the point where teasing scenes only are good enough and these update times are just getting longer n longer.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I think this thread is deader than any guys dick from AWAM

I still like AWAM but ugh, we are way past the point where teasing scenes only are good enough and these update times are just getting longer n longer.
"But the quality man..... I'm working on the quality hur dur!"

• Haha
Reactions: despaireducer

dbzf

Jul 18, 2021
Well its about the mag not the event so we gain nothing about the event from the teaser
yeah,may be the main event will be so good that he dont mind with these spoilers. just may be.
or if we compare with sam event teasers are shit but the event is so hot and here in this event the situation may be reverse the teasers are hot but event can be a photoshoot rehash(but hotter) or just a prelude for part 2.

Last edited:

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
Ok so say I write a book and then I charge you the book price not once but for every page I write. I then every now and again give you a sneak paragraph teaser. You give the paragraph to your friends. Can I be mad. No. Because if people pirate my book as I am writing it, in the end they can still but it for the one price of the book.
When LP finally get around to finishing the VN I will pay the one month price for the game. Whether I pay once or every month, I will get the full content at the end.
And this will get additionally complicated when he tries to put this on Steam. Good luck with that.

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
If that is the latest teaser and not Old Dog messing with us. That photoshoot was a bit more than just a modeling gig. I think LP has lost the plot.

xsoori

Jan 5, 2019
He just discovered that by posting continuous teasers, more patreons will be attracted, and it is working as you can see. He knows that someone will leak them anyway so why not keep posting them

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes