Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I think this thread is deader than any guys dick from AWAM

I still like AWAM but ugh, we are way past the point where teasing scenes only are good enough and these update times are just getting longer n longer.
To follow up on my above post but even I'm finding it tough to think of something new to post in this thread, it's just the same ole repetitive stuff with this VN and that is the point I'm making with the thread being dead.

It goes to the point I made a while ago in this thread, AWAM really needs something that provides a massive shakeup to the story, not even sure Sophia finally having sex with someone not named Liam is enough at this point. When that happens, it is like, ok cool, it finally happened, we knew that happen though, so yeah, cool, whatever.

This VN needs a "Dylan set up the tasks with Aiden" level of twist that completely shakes up everything.

Maybe that is something to post about instead of the same ole updates that are slow and L&P is milking nonsense that is never ending, what potential twists would shake things up?

I go first, the tutor boy's mum knows what Sophia is doing as she is recording and she is OK with Sophia doing it.

Finally, yes I see the irony of posting that there is nothing new to talk about and as I type out the post, I think of something new lol

Reactions: Minewife

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
He just discovered that by posting continuous teasers, more patreons will be attracted, and it is working as you can see. He knows that someone will leak them anyway so why not keep posting them
That, combined with the fact that this thread is still alive, (just), proves that he's effortlessly achieved the impossible again by having his cake, while eating it too.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017

LP answered
'Interesting' answer. Trying to be objective here with just a technical point, i.e. he should stop calling high tier releases "teasers" & instead term them, "exclusive previews." At least that way he couldn't be accused of not understanding the function of a teaser.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017

LP answered
"Rats that pay" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
A person has bought a product and how to dispose of it is already his business - this is a simple market formula!

"Apple Company - We are releasing a new iPhone, it will cost 1000 bucks, he will have super goodies, but when you buying him we have one condition - you should not hand it over to anyone, even just hold it!:mad:
If you did, then you are a Rat:mad: - a Rat:mad: who paid for the product - but still a Rat:mad:!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
There is one thing that L&P is missing - his income does not depends on supporters privileges! Anyone, who doesn't want to pay him money (or don't have enough money), will not pay for teaser. And any supporter, who can pay 35 dollar per month to him, doesn't give a shit that some "rat" will share the teaser somewhere. Because I will pay him money for his entire work, not for one picture or animation.
And I stop to support him because of his behavior - do this, don't that, promises, bulshits and... The game is fantastic, but his is arrogant. His does not respect his supportes, but demands to be respected.For me is better to pay for updates, when it's about this creator. I just don't like to read how this guy is scolding people who support him.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

LP answered
Under no circumstances should developer insult his sponsors like this.
Literally because he is getting paid by his sponsors.

And I doubt that this developer came to this forum and wrote a post pretending to be a user.

Because I remember a user who wrote the same article.

I want to tell developer "to close your sponsorship account right now and hold out without income until the game is complete."
“Do you think Steam would have invested in this game for six years?”
"And do you believe that Steam will continue to invest in this game that you don't know when the game will be completed?"

Developers need to know how grateful their sponsors are and realize that they shouldn't attack them.

Sponsoring money is a sign of support, but developer treat sponsors like debtors.

According to the developer, he is now attacking his level 15 and high tier sponsors by calling them rats.

Developer are not in a normal state.

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
'Interesting' answer. Trying to be objective here with just a technical point, i.e. he should stop calling high tier releases "teasers" & instead term them, "exclusive previews." At least that way he couldn't be accused of not understanding the function of a teaser.
I don't think changing the name will make a difference.

Whether it's a preview, beta tester, or cookie video, people want to share it.

And there have never been people who have been criticized by someone while sharing and informing them.

If I were a game developer competing with this game, I would tell people this.

Please do not share teasers of this game.
Instead, please share a teaser of my game.

LP is now doing the opposite.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

primalhunt

May 29, 2020
It's just incredible

I am not a big fan of this game, but I will share my opinion

in a discussion of a game that is being developed very slowly and for a long time (many years) is gaining almost 6 thousand pages. Discussions about a game in which there is practically nothing. Just dialogues, just teasing and some promises and hints about future releases of updates. But you gentlemen subscribers pay, pay a lot and I will spend time looking for rats and I will call you rats...

In my opinion, this is just disrespect for the entire caring community: both those who financially support this developer and those who are here on the forum maintain an interest in it.
Judging by the way the developer behaves, he is an arrogant idiot with a heightened sense of his own importance and does not appreciate his fans at all.

Too bad there aren't many competitors.

Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
SIf L&P does read this forum/ thread

Think about it why would people pay for slow updates when there is days that no movement on the % bar and endless teasers coming out.

Again i would pay but right now the slow updates and delays i cant justify paying $30 for not enough info is given

L&P has the best game and i think this site proves it with the amount of comments

To call people rats for buying your product not good we live in a world where even movies get leaked or trailers you cant stop it

I would happy see less teasers and more work done to get faster updates.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It's just incredible

I am not a big fan of this game, but I will share my opinion

in a discussion of a game that is being developed very slowly and for a long time (many years) is gaining almost 6 thousand pages. Discussions about a game in which there is practically nothing. Just dialogues, just teasing and some promises and hints about future releases of updates. But you gentlemen subscribers pay, pay a lot and I will spend time looking for rats and I will call you rats...

In my opinion, this is just disrespect for the entire caring community: both those who financially support this developer and those who are here on the forum maintain an interest in it.
Judging by the way the developer behaves, he is an arrogant idiot with a heightened sense of his own importance and does not appreciate his fans at all.

Oh there is plenty of fucking competition coming his way, though the other games renders might not be as good as his, atleast they know not to make a blue ball simulator like this

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
It's just incrediblem
In my opinion, this is just disrespect for the entire caring community: both those who financially support this developer...
Yet they keep supporting him and enabling his nefarious antics, so I take they're satisfied with the treatment they receive? If not, but they keep that piece of shit floating, calling them names and lying in their faces anyway - then well...
And those who are there, gladly follow the example of their 'successful' predecessor.

Reactions: XKJ333
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes