Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Oh there is plenty of fucking competition coming his way, though the other games renders might not be as good as his, atleast they know not to make a blue ball simulator like this
Unfortunately, most of the ones who can rival and arguably surpass both his renders and storytelling are far lazier (Stoper, Icstor, Enyo Eerie, etc). Otherwise, yeah, we would actually have a competition.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
There will be sponsors here too, so I post the same content.
Sponsors check this out.

"we work on a pure online version on my website of the game."

I didn't take this part seriously, but I don't know if the sponsors get hit the back of the head later.

I think sponsors should ask the developer...

What is the online version, can current sponsors receive an accessible code(?) or do they have to purchase it separately...

Dec 1, 2021
these photos really make me confused. It's like she did a lot of whore bitch stuff when she was younger. Then all of a sudden she finds a man to marry and then has no qualms about going to school to become a teacher. Maybe she'll act like a whore and have sex with her son or someone else in front of her husband, or have sex with Sam in front of her son, or even bring a bunch of black guys into the house for group sex, or even x-coerce her own daughter to join in with her, or even get pregnant for one of them. Or that Dylan and Ellie aren't even Liam's kids. I even think that LP put all the discontent into the game, he is ruining the game
And meanwhile the beach is too flat.

Vaidan12

Dec 29, 2020
The developer did everything right. You're trying to find logic in a female character. You look at all the women who have been walking right and left all their youth, they pretend to be saints and believe in it.

Vaidan12

Dec 29, 2020
Moreover, when creating a project, something gradually changes. As if Sapkovsky was going to make Emgyr Ciri's father in the beginning.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes