tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
i'm downloading it now.. can i ask if the game is slow/fast paced?
First, all characters are given points.
Second, it's a little better if you play the game by dividing it into corrupt route/good route/lesbian route.
Third, there was an evaluation that reading all the lines could be boring and the writing was boring.

• Red Heart
Reactions: zephyr123132

zephyr123132

Feb 8, 2023
First, all characters are given points.
Second, it's a little better if you play the game by dividing it into corrupt route/good route/lesbian route.
Third, there was an evaluation that reading all the lines could be boring and the writing was boring.
hope the game isn't that confusing... btw thanks for the info :D

Reactions: tofhdns

xxxOGLOCxxx

Sep 27, 2020
I don't know anything about the Game Called DoL. I've seen this words many times. Is it different from the actual AWAM Game or same just with some things? And where can I find this one?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I don't know anything about the Game Called DoL. I've seen this words many times. Is it different from the actual AWAM Game or same just with some things? And where can I find this one?
It's the same game, just without incest and "kids". It's the "fake game" that L&P makes to keep from having their Patreon deleted. It's a front basically. So technically, L&P is making two games at the same time. One game is the safe version, the other is the taboo version.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes