RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
At this rate, it would be better if the percentages of the game itself were moving ..... of course, She is still remaking the old version......:FacePalm:(y)

Mar 29, 2018
Also don't forget it is still 2017 for Sophia and everyone in her reality. After all, it's only been 13 days since they started their new lives in the city and not 5 - 6 years like it has been for us. Cementing her age at 19 in 2004 according to the teaser means that she was pregnant with Ellie at a very, very, very young age.
I think this game is in real time, only the action takes place on the planet venus. Of course, this is supported by this explanation: 'On Venus, however, the situation is brought to the point of absurdity. A Venusian year is shorter than a Venusian day! While Earth's twin takes 224.70 days to complete one orbit around the Sun, one day there lasts 243.02 days! To make matters worse, Venus rotates on its axis in the opposite direction to the Earth, so there (using a free dictionary) the Sun would rise in the west and set in the east.' End of quote. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: SuperPerv96

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These are the critical comments among the first page reviews.

Now, six years later, the only things that have changed are slower updates, fewer events, and longer development times.

Below are some excerpts for non-native English speakers like me.

kupic :

A Wife and Mother is by far the most erotic game out there.
The game designer "Lust & Passion" sets the bar for quality damn high.
Convincing story, perfect characters, without atomic bombs and a story that builds up slowly but very well. I'm really looking forward to the other "preciousnesses" of "Lust & Passion"

* English is not my native language, please excuse the mistakes.

[Edit] Almost one year later....
This game always looks nice but....there is no erotic any more, weird boring story now without any chance of sexual content for the next month... two stars now.

[Edit II, June 2021)
Almost 3 Years later....(holy shit)
Well there is not much left to say.

It's a shame that you can't assign minus points.

Argox :

24 renders just for the MC going from her bedroom to the toilet and sitting on the bowl... It ́s nuts! Yes, the dev thinks that to see the MC walking across corridors, knocking on toilet doors and walking into the toilet room deserves 24 renders and 40 text lines. And that's just an example.

Sorry but that's a HUGE waste of work and time.

And also, most of the text is terribly dull and even stupid... "I really have to pee, it's probably because of all that water I ́ve drunk"... Yes, and if you have to poo, it's probably because of all that food you've eaten, genious.

A month for making about half an hour of real gameplay (V. 0.025), and 75% of the scenes are banal ones... That ́s NUTS.

But worst is that this game is intended to cover 30 days of the life of the main character, and the dev is right now making monthly updates... of half a day. That means that, at this rate of updates, the game won't be finished until more than 50 MONTHS!!! ALMOST 5 YEARS!!! How long the patrons will support this game until start feeling like they are being milked?

This game could be great, as I already said, but right now, is the worst a game can be: BORING.

ijako3 :

This game is really good and i found that by accident really. Good renders, nice main character, choices that matter and story is being told in a good way with really big amount of renders in one scene. So far scenes are mostly a big tease but done in a way that keep things interesting.

Edit 2019-06-07 - Changing my 5 start to 2 stars after my first review that happened in apr 25, 2018 because since this time in my opinion game didn't go that far when it comes to progress to overall story and Sophia, the main character.

When it comes to quality, this game is still one of the best, but when it comes to actual content and character progression, it didn't go that far. You still feel like nothing happened after this long time since the game started, not even talking about sex scenes but overall erotic content.

Ending words - 2 stars for the quality, because it's really good, but i can't even push it to 3, because the game feels empty progression wise and it's a long time since the first version was released.

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
If current date is 2017 and magazine date is 2002 and sophie is 19 then she is only 34. And in the photoshoot was before meeting Liam and she def is not pregnant. So ellie and dylan can only be....I mean 2017 - 2002 is 15 years. So wth?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
If current date is 2017 and magazine date is 2002 and sophie is 19 then she is only 34. And in the photoshoot was before meeting Liam and she def is not pregnant. So ellie and dylan can only be....I mean 2017 - 2002 is 15 years. So wth?
The remake he's working on has changed AWAM's timeline. The game now apparently takes place in 2022. Yes, it's complete nonsense and the only use for it is basically the movie Dune (released September 2021) which is shown in the first scene of the game, where the Parkers are on their flight to San Alejo. It's dumb, and nothing but a waste of development time.

That said, a photoshoot in 2002 makes slightly more sense with the updated timeline, even though there's still massive inconsistencies overall.

Last edited:

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Kind of like how some women will say "they never did that" or "were never like that" and then suddenly, you find the evidence that says the exact opposite. Sophia strikes me as the sort of woman that'd pretend and lie just to keep her past hidden, at least from her children and quite possibly from her husband, if people are on the corruption path in the story. It would definitely explain why it's so easy for so many men to influence her lust on that path. Deep down, she'd have to be one of the biggest sluts out there and have engaged in that behavior when she was young, to some degree or another from a logical standpoint. That isn't to say she was riding every dick out there, just that she was engaging in some behavior that would have been considered wild and likely doesn't want her kids or husband to know about. Enough wild behavior to make the corruption path relevant that it can expose that past, make her start back down it and become a wild slut in this game should players choose that path.

Lets face it, considering how this whole thing has been slowing down more and more over the last several years, it's fairly obvious the guy was lying. He had no plan as far as the direction this story was going to go in. He might have had a partial plan for one or two paths but he's made so many variables without them leading anywhere remotely sexual (for the most part), that odds are good he's writing the story as he goes. If he actually had the story fleshed out like he originally claimed, after this many years of development, this game would have been about at the half way point by now. We won't see that happen for several more years to come.
Sure i get your point, everybody lies, and women of course are no exeption, but when we are talking about Sophias inner monologue, her own thoughts it shoundt be possible, you cant actually lie to yourself, you can try, but you really cant, thats what bothers me, for example if in any of the events she would have thought " this reminds me of my wild youth" or something like that, then this magazine wouldnt bother me because it would make sense in the story, but it doesnt its sooooooo out of place

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes