hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Yeah, well is there supposed to be a plan? for her to be a slut? Because if she is just going to be corrupted by everyone, that would be kinda boring. At least with the shota storyline it kinda shows she's a pervert deep down, and just makes excuses all the time
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No, Sophia is just an empty shell, not a whore and not a slut! It just shows how perverse L&P is and its customers and the participants in this thread are, whose decisions determine Sophia's path. You can also let Sophia be a nun.

Reactions: homejorz

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
you guys believe the 2nd phase of sophia and dylan is going to be sophia doing another modelling event where it becomes increasingly raunchy with swim suits? would sam be there as well? would sophia allow dylan (possibly with sam) to be touched with more freedom?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
you guys believe the 2nd phase of sophia and dylan is going to be sophia doing another modelling event where it becomes increasingly raunchy with swim suits? would sam be there as well? would sophia allow dylan (possibly with sam) to be touched with more freedom?
Another posing session is certainly not impossible, but Sam is not gonna play a part in any of it. Next two updates are only Dylan&Sophia. Though I must say that I would prefer something new, rather than a recycled event. We've already had a bikini show. But that's just my personal opinion.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
yes check the subscribestar post.
Hey,if Ellie is already 18,then Sophia must be pregnant on that cover.
BTW in DoL universe,the dev should make another cover.After all in that game Dylan is 18+
Sophia is already a mother and instead of student he should use MILF.
he is currently at a standstill because he is looking for rats
He needs his Triss,because his witcher can't deal alone with the rats.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes