Lukasz1

May 20, 2018
I wonder another thing.Will Sophia take the whole football team?
It is possible that Darnell Coleman, Dylan's friend from the football team, will have connections with Aiden and this could be another task for Sophia from Aiden

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
!a girlfriend for dylan or sam in the good wife path?:unsure:
I guess in a good wife, Sophia refuse bikini deal and sends Dylan to Liam. And who will become his girlfriend, we will not soon to know.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It is possible that Darnell Coleman, Dylan's friend from the football team, will have connections with Aiden and this could be another task for Sophia from Aiden
BTW shouldn't we make a list with possible MI that Sophia must do?MI is Mission Impossible,before someone ask:)
No bra,no panties,sexy lingerie,no lingerie,crothless panties,kiss Zac,kiss Emma,boobs photo,pussy photo,sex toys-dildo,vibrator,anal plug,flashing,topless on the beach.Maybe he will keep the more hard stuff for himself-BJ,FJ.TJ,BJ and finaly sex,anal,threesome,orgy.

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
it says there's an OS for mac, but theres nothing being shown for mac ver.
So is there an error or was it removed?

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
I'm not a big fan of lesbian content but dude if not now then i don't fuckin' know when, i mean c'mon night out with the girls, alcohol involved, good vibes, young guys for a date, everything for a filthy route is in place, oh man i really think this is the "redemption" update for L&P...
time to sing halleluja

Reactions: satoshi36

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
it says there's an OS for mac, but theres nothing being shown for mac ver.
So is there an error or was it removed?
I'm assuming you mean a Mac download. The Mac version of 0.75 has not been shared yet. 0.70 was removed from the OP in error (IMO).

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
BTW shouldn't we make a list with possible MI that Sophia must do?MI is Mission Impossible,before someone ask:)
No bra,no panties,sexy lingerie,no lingerie,crothless panties,kiss Zac,kiss Emma,boobs photo,pussy photo,sex toys-dildo,vibrator,anal plug,flashing,topless on the beach.Maybe he will keep the more hard stuff for himself-BJ,FJ.TJ,BJ and finaly sex,anal,threesome,orgy.
So, while it's obvious that a woman of Sophia's intelligence could guess what comes after the first task, I believe that she would not be allowed to put her bra back on for the second task & that gradual clothing reduction would be the aim. This, if achieved, begs the question of how the absence of panties might be verified to the blackmailer's satisfaction.
It's easy to tell if a woman of Sophia's build is wearing a bra, or not, but for the rest? Well, we've seen stories where teachers have sat in front of the whole class on their desk or table & shown that they weren't wearing underwear but I' m hoping that this well-worn route isn't going to be exploited here.

Reactions: Lerox

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
So, while it's obvious that a woman of Sophia's intelligence could guess what comes after the first task, I believe that she would not be allowed to put her bra back on for the second task & that gradual clothing reduction would be the aim. This, if achieved, begs the question of how the absence of panties might be verified to the blackmailer's satisfaction.
It's easy to tell if a woman of Sophia's build is wearing a bra, or not, but for the rest? Well, we've seen stories where teachers have sat in front of the whole class on their desk or table & shown that they weren't wearing underwear but I' m hoping that this well-worn route isn't going to be exploited here.
I also think that since this topic of the story is so important and the developer has spent so much time there on developing, it must be something more elaborate then simple tusks like anal plug, vibrator, dildo and all that like. I really hope that assigments will be story driven specialties, maybe something like going to the pub and pretending to be a bimbo, something like that.

Reactions: ancienregimele
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes