lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what kiss?i can live one full day without lesbian content.i think we can have all the stories but in some moment they are going to cancel like the job with the old men.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
what kiss?i can live one full day without lesbian content.i think we can have all the stories but in some moment they are going to cancel like the job with the old men.
The kiss with another woman.The next update at the club is a big chance.6 months without any lesbian content is enough:)

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
The kiss with another woman.The next update at the club is a big chance.6 months without any lesbian content is enough:)
I'm not a big fan of lesbian content but dude if not now then i don't fuckin' know when, i mean c'mon night out with the girls, alcohol involved, good vibes, young guys for a date, everything for a filthy route is in place, oh man i really think this is the "redemption" update for L&P...

Reactions: ihsotas63 and Lerox

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
the spa with vicky and the kiss between elliexjulia was the last content.strange i know that day 11 is the first big lesbian scene.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I want kiss between Ellie and Sophia. :love:
the spa with vicky and the kiss between elliexjulia was the last content.strange i know that day 11 is the first big lesbian scene.
I wonder, with who this scene will be. :unsure: LP wrote , after 0.8, he show the plan for the next days again.

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018
I wonder how the relations between Sam and Dylan will unfold in the relations between them or will there be a competition between them if we collect dirty points for both of them?

Ninja_11

Feb 25, 2019
Any idea about the next update? When is it coming out ? I don't think it will come out this month for sure.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I wonder how the relations between Sam and Dylan will unfold in the relations between them or will there be a competition between them if we collect dirty points for both of them?
I suppose friendly, or Dylan will bully him. :unsure:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
In the game a variable called Dylan_cockold count this. Something like Good_wife. So we will see...

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
We can be sure there will be threesome Sophia/Dylan/Sam.It will be a crime to not have one after so may events with both of them.Of course that will be maybe after 20 more days.
I wonder another thing.Will Sophia take the whole football team?
Or foursome with Amber :unsure:

Reactions: lockerxx
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes