Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016

I already started with the work on the next update. And unfortunately I can't estimate now when 0.08 wil be ready, especially because the next update has 3 very elaborate events at new locations with a lot of characters involved!
This is the problem of multiple routes. better keep them short, and minimum, otherwise he has to work harder, and updates are released slowly.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
All this speculating on the first lesbian kiss. Did you all not read, L&P gave the hint...Aiden girlfriend, Jennifer, is in her class. I am sure that will be task #2 or 3.
I think he hinted that Aiden gf is her way out from the blackmail but maybe you are right we'll see, the first female kiss has to be in the next update the club night with the girls i mean there's gonna be alcohol involved the guys don't now that Ellie is Sophia's daughter, c'mon if not now then fuck this shit...
And now with this last update, there is a big step forward. Some see it and some don't see it and it is ok.
Yeah we are moving forward next update at the beach Sophia she'll show us her butt crack so we see it:ROFLMAO:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think he hinted that Aiden gf is her way out from the blackmail but maybe you are right we'll see, the first female kiss has to be in the next update the club night with the girls i mean there's gonna be alcohol involved the guys don't now that Ellie is Sophia's daughter, c'mon if not now then fuck this shit...

Yeah we are moving forward next update at the beach Sophia she'll show us her butt crack so we see it:ROFLMAO:
If the kiss is realy in next update that must be Patricia or Ellie,right?Not some random woman in the club or the beach.
But if the kiss will be with Alyssa,Vicky or Nathalie we maybe will wait for another update.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
If the kiss is realy in next update that must be Patricia or Ellie,right?Not some random woman in the club or the beach.
But if the kiss will be with Alyssa,Vicky or Nathalie we maybe will wait for another update.
I don't like where this is going, kissing leads to more kissing and before you know it there is fondling.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Yeah with one of them, after all the boys don't know they're related so i dunno man it needs to happen, something daring needs to be in that event ffs otherwise is just a night out...

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes