Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
:love: :love: :love: Progress Report Ver. 0.185. :love: :love: :love: (y)

80% - 75% - 0%
0% - 0% - 70%

View attachment 2515333
In this 80% Created and 75% Rendered scenes all you will get is Dylan looking at Sophia's melons and her mobile......the end then wait for another 4-5 months for Part 2 where you will get Dylan wanking off to it in his room and Sophia seeing it, then its New year and all you get will be a canon Christmas event.....congrats its the end of year 2024.

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
In this 80% Created and 75% Rendered scenes all you will get is Dylan looking at Sophia's melons and her mobile......the end then wait for another 4-5 months for Part 2 where you will get Dylan wanking off to it in his room and Sophia seeing it, then its New year and all you get will be a canon Christmas event.....congrats its the end of year 2024.
We gotta wait for L&P to exterminate all the rats first. Then he may begin his holy works again in peace.

Mar 29, 2023
Why there is so much hate?
If you like AWAM you can support if you don't like then don't support.
No one force anyone to pay on patreon or stop paying.
Let's focus on facts and fact is that updates are very slow.
I don't know why renders takes so much time and few second of animation takes ages to do (i don't know anything about making animations so maybe someone else can explain if it really needs that much time or can be done faster?)

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
So can anyone tell me how to get the topless scene with the barabar shop girl in the laundry? i only got her top of but her bra stayed on i tried all dialogue options any help?

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
This is her midlife Crisis. With SAM she feels young again with the old people she feels desireable, same with Dylan. It is a common theme in this game With the Museum boys she sid if she was young again so in the overall story it makes sense to see the younger version of Sophia
So its a A Wife and her Mid-Life Crisis. I think we all already knew this. To my point this isnt needed. Appreciate the discussion though.

Reactions: YoungMommyy69

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
The guy developing this game is the biggest parasite out of all his supporters. Guy leeches of popularity in a pirate forum and gets mad when people release his little screenshots full of instagram filters. What an absolute hypocrite. This game is a half ass game with 2017 graphic models, every asset he uses is already outdated and look ugly as hell compared to actual adult games.

This game isn't good as his zealots say it to be. It's a 5.6 out of 10 at best. I don't even pay a cent to him and never will. I never understood why people pay him money to do 3D pictures, it's like asking a guy in the street to draw you on a paper some pussy every now and on for 25 bucks. Totally non-sense if you ask me.

Unfortunately in his little mind, he thinks this game is better than the ones out there, when we compare hardware, effort, skills, models and etc. His game is average in these days. The only reason I still follow this garbage from time to time, is just to see the act consumation between Dylan and Sophia, I am very likely to lose interest after the first time. He should stop being arrogant, he overvalues himself and his work

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes