JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Poor brave guy, so a very long complaining speech but without making it public...
and not a word to admit and confess he's literally milking those poor folks still patronizing him since years (instead of so many creators instead, I want to remark that) for a project neither himself is able to have clear to which direction will be definitively aimed in his mind?

Pathetic. He is one who legitimate this Forums' presence, thanks goodness for being here on our players' side.

With best regards.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Stopper bit him? :ROFLMAO: Now LP has health problems too!:ROFLMAO:

This reminds me of a math teacher who was driven to a nervous breakdown by her students!
LP, Dude come on - what the hell!? You are doing a project, i am silent that Five years have already passed, you will get a good profit from it, you can afford to relocate, you are doing what you love, i hope, you still enjoy developing the game!
But Dude you get paid for it - it's your job!!! So there is no need to rub here about mental problems, etc. You've already matured like the rest of us by Five years! Stop talking nonsense about Rats! Why even pay attention to it!?

Well, how the hell is this not a AAA project - calm down! Money can't buy nerves!

Do your own thing that brings you pleasure and considerable income! FS:ROFLMAO:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I wanted to let things running a bit more, but some people started to say it was a sick joke and that I could alienate patrons, so I prefer to tell it now. I don't want to be banned again.

Sorry for the inconveniences. I didn't see it that sick. Anybody could see it was an april fools' joke, clicking the last image as I just showed.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I wanted to let things running a bit more, but some people started to say it was a sick joke and that I could alienate patrons, so I prefer to tell it now. I don't want to be banned again.

Sorry for the inconveniences. I didn't see it that sick. Anybody could see it was an april fools' joke, clicking the last image as I just showed.
I think the problem for me is that almost everyone else in the thread posts with the best interest of the game at heart. We might have different opinions about how we want the game to improve, but all posts have been to that end.

However, this was a deliberate and malicious attempt to show the dev as a level of crazy that while plausible, he doesn't deserve. I have my issues with L&P, but I'd never stoop to something so shameful. As GingerSweetGirl mentioned in the Offtopic thread, mental health is never something to make fun of.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Now I understand why suddenly there were lots of teasers. L&P must have planned to take days off in the beginning, but need to find a scapegoat to do so
That was a very, very bad April Fool's joke that many fell for. Their contribution is to be inferred that he still works, although the originator has already explained himself. And I think if the originator does not delete his contribution will refer in two months still contributions to this April Fool's joke and at some point most will believe he was really written by L&P, but is only a lie.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That was a very, very bad April Fool's joke that many fell for. Their contribution is to be inferred that he still works, although the originator has already explained himself. And I think if the originator does not delete his contribution will refer in two months still contributions to this April Fool's joke and at some point most will believe he was really written by L&P, but is only a lie.
BTW it can be both April Fool's joke and a way to say he is taking a vacation.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
(A CONVERSATION BETWEEN THE DEV AND GOD DURING HOLY WEEK)

L&P : "Dear Lord, I am a guy who enjoys making game on infidelity, incest and molestation. Give me strength to continue doing that"
God : "Did you not read the calendar its the Holy week and you want my blessing so you could create something that promotes so many sins and not only that you also enjoy making it."
L&P : "What do you mean sins ? "
God: "A son and a mother, brother and sister, mother and son's friends, mother and daughter, aunt and nephew .... are planning to nail each other in the same game ask you ask what's wrong.
L&P : "I know but still all i want is to get rid of rats who leak my product to others for free"
God: "Didn't you do the same back when you started, you know what you got yourself into and now that you are in it you need to be a part of it and not run from it.
L&P: " But ....."
God: " Also one should always respect its customers as they are the ones bcuz of whom your livelihood runs so try not to call them rats also on one side you entire game goes out for free on pirated sites and you don't have a problem with that but a single teaser goes out and you lose your sanity. Don't you think its stupid"
L&P: ......................
God: "Looks like you got the point"
L&P : Yes I got what you mean and now I know that................YOU ARE ALSO A RAT WHO HAS JOINED THEM. DID U LEAK THE TEASER"
God: " :FacePalm: Just get lost and do whatever you want do not ruin the Holy week for me and other people"
L&P : "EVERYBODY IS A RAT...........RAT!!!!!"
IMG_1053.gif

atulff

Dec 15, 2018
I have seen one video where sam and dylan bought sexy bikini for Sofiya and she is modelling for them at the pool.
pls someone tell where can i find it in game?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

But that prank was so believable :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Y.Gromov
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes