tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
2 weeks off, 1 week off again. lol

He still calls his high tier sponsors rats.

LP : "I also want to be closer to God in this times and doing erotic content it's not the best way for that."

My feeling grows stronger that this developer has lost direction , and my suspicion grows stronger that the lack of a story may be the reason for not advancing the story.

And according to the developer's words, he is currently in a conflict between "God" and "Erotic content", and it seems that he is in an ordeal of choosing one of the two.

If this is real, I honestly don't feel like he's sane and I doubt why the developer started playing this game.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Not sure why he is going back in time to a younger Sophia. What's the point? He has way to many routes already and this looks like another one going the wrong direction. He has plenty hot young women established with routes already (Ellie, Natalie, etc) that I want to see involved with Hot Milf Sophia. Its based around A Wife and A Mother, not a young HS or CG. There are plenty of those in this game. From the Teasers release. The younger girls in the game are better looking (My Opinion) This Dev can never get out of his own way.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Not sure why he is going back in time to a younger Sophia. What's the point? He has way to many routes already and this looks like another one going the wrong direction. He has plenty hot young women established with routes already (Ellie, Natalie, etc) that I want to see involved with Hot Milf Sophia. Its based around A Wife and A Mother, not a young HS or CG. There are plenty of those in this game. From the Teasers release. The younger girls in the game are better looking (My Opinion) This Dev can never get out of his own way.
I was wondering a couple of days ago something similar. Or more specifically in my case, whether or not these events would tempt me to try the Dylan route.

Sam has his rock band to remind Sophia what it felt like to be young and less responsible. Ellie herself is around that age, discovering herself sexually, even though she probably acts more like Patricia. Dylan has ... nothing really. So him trawling the "abyss" of the internet or whatever is probably L&P's way for Dylan to remind Sophia of her younger days.

And yeah, one of the disappointments I have with this game is that he's created a few attractive young women in Ellie's friends, but instead of using them to create erotic content, they're largely forgotten about. Melanie for example I don't think we've seen since she was introduced on day 2

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
This is her midlife Crisis. With SAM she feels young again with the old people she feels desireable, same with Dylan. It is a common theme in this game With the Museum boys she sid if she was young again so in the overall story it makes sense to see the younger version of Sophia

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
(A CONVERSATION BETWEEN THE DEV AND GOD DURING HOLY WEEK)

L&P : "Dear Lord, I am a guy who enjoys making game on infidelity, incest and molestation. Give me strength to continue doing that"
God : "Did you not read the calendar its the Holy week and you want my blessing so you could create something that promotes so many sins and not only that you also enjoy making it."
L&P : "What do you mean sins ? "
God: "A son and a mother, brother and sister, mother and son's friends, mother and daughter, aunt and nephew .... are planning to nail each other in the same game and you ask what's wrong.
L&P : "I know but still all I want is to get rid of rats who leak my product to others for free"
God: "Didn't you do the same back when you started, you know what you got yourself into and now that you are in it you need to be a part of it and not run from it.
L&P: " But ....."
God: " Also one should always respect its customers as they are the ones because of whom your livelihood runs so try not to call them rats . On one side your entire game goes out for free on pirated sites and you don't have a problem with that but a single teaser goes out and you lose your sanity. Don't you think its stupid"
L&P: ......................
God: "Looks like you got the point"
L&P : "Yes I got what you mean and now I know that................YOU ARE ALSO A RAT WHO HAS JOINED THEM. DID U LEAK THE TEASER"
God: " :FacePalm: Just get lost and do whatever you want do not ruin the Holy week for me and other people"
L&P : "EVERYBODY IS A RAT...........RAT!!!!!"

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
This is her midlife Crisis. With SAM she feels young again with the old people she feels desireable, same with Dylan. It is a common theme in this game With the Museum boys she sid if she was young again so in the overall story it makes sense to see the younger version of Sophia
It doesn't make sense.

If Sophia resolves her own desires by recalling her past, when she returns to her reality, she should return to her normal Sophia again.

This way the game never ends. forever.

If Sophia dreamed of falling in love with a photographer or gym teacher in her past modeling days, would she feel the same sexual desire looking at Dylan?

Would Sophia be proud of her body now in her 40s while reminiscing about her own body in her 20s or 10s?

Most women get hurt.

Recently, many parents cried when they saw FaceApp that changed their faces to those of their teenage years.

Or is Sophia looking at her photos and reflecting on herself for not being Corruption enough when she was a teenager?
So Sophia explodes her own desires to Dylan?

It's not realistic, but the scenario I want is right.

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I think the new update being very optimistic will arrive in two weeks or even more
Sadly, to the best of my knowledge, April 14th or 15th was never mentioned by the developer.

And someone once said it was May 7th.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Poor brave guy, so a very long complaining speech but without making it public...
and not a word to admit and confess he's literally milking those poor folks still patronizing him since years (instead of so many creators instead, I want to remark that) for a project neither himself is able to have clear to which direction will be definitively aimed in his mind?

Pathetic. He is one who legitimate this Forums' presence, thanks goodness for being here on our players' side.

With best regards.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Stopper bit him? :ROFLMAO: Now LP has health problems too!:ROFLMAO:

This reminds me of a math teacher who was driven to a nervous breakdown by her students!
LP, Dude come on - what the hell!? You are doing a project, i am silent that Five years have already passed, you will get a good profit from it, you can afford to relocate, you are doing what you love, i hope, you still enjoy developing the game!
But Dude you get paid for it - it's your job!!! So there is no need to rub here about mental problems, etc. You've already matured like the rest of us by Five years! Stop talking nonsense about Rats! Why even pay attention to it!?

Well, how the hell is this not a AAA project - calm down! Money can't buy nerves!

Do your own thing that brings you pleasure and considerable income! FS:ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes